I HATE YOU!

I'll Love You Whatever It takes

Two days have pass and ____ would always visit Kikwang and Yoseob's place. Whenever she's there Yoseob will just talk and hang around with her, act cute and all lovely that Kikwang is getting jealous but laughs it off.

Also today is their first day of school so ___ woke up early, she took a shower and did everything she need to do at the bathroom and just ate a ttoast before heading off. Their school isn't really far so she just walked there.

When she got to the gate she saw Minyoung waiting for her. When Minyoung spotted her she waved and you ran towards her.

"Annyeong haeseyo!" they greeted each other and giggled. When suddenly they heard some girls scream "OPPA!" "WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!" "HOW HAVE YOU BEEN JUNHYUNH OPPA?!" "KIKWANG OPPA" etc.

They turned around and saw some girls around 4 guys? The two of them just ignored it. And entered the school. Minyoung and ___ took their schedules and found out they dont have classes together so they felt sad.

>>>>SKIP<<<< Class starts

You entered your classroom while your homeroom teacher said "This is our new student please introduce yourself" You nodded and faced your classmates "Kim __ imnida nice to meet you all. I hope I can be friends with you" you said while bowing a bit. After  that you spotted Yoseob smirking at you.

'Oh! Yoseob's in my class! well atleast I know someone here ' you thought.

"Ok miss Kim please sit besides Yoseob, Yoseob please raise your hand." the teacher said and Yoseob raised his hand.  You sat beside him and he said to you "___-ah! I never thought you go to the same school as me!" You giggled and nod.

The teacher then started discussing you saw Yoseob sleeping from the corner of your eye. And when class have ended the teacher left the room.

You looked at Yoseob and there he was sleeping, you leaned a bit closer looking at his face. 'He's really cute~' you thought again while smiling. 

Then you heard him say "like...what...you...see?" and you quickly sit upstraight but he hold on your face and kissed you.

Your eyes widened in shock and quickly pulled away blushing madly. "Hm... I never thought ___-ah you have sweet lips and soft one too" he said smirking.

 

___'s POV

HE KISSED ME?! MY FIRST KISS!!

I turned to him after hearing what he said and glared at him "I HATE YOU! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS?!" I yelled that the other student left in the room looked at us.

"Yep, It was my first time too~" he said calmly?! 

I quickly stood up and he said again "Your lucky your the first girl I kissed.. many other girls want me to kiss them you know? yet your the only one..." he said. I turned to him and said "I HATE YOU!" and I ran to the bathroom to wash my face and try to calm down.

 

-------------------> Author's Note <--------------------

ok so i updated! but lol it's 1:17am here
so im gonna sleep ow!
hope you like it!
bye XD