Meeting the Beasts

Me vs. My Vampire Love

      You hesitantly opened your eyes to see the man frozen in shock looking behind you.You heard heavy breathing behind you. Slowly  you turned around to see a man with a dark blue hoodie that was hiding his face. All you could see was the glow of his crimson eyes and his perfect white teeth in his smile.

     With all your energy you quickly backed away from the two men and hid behind a group of trees.Trying to cover up your wounds and keep an eye on the two vampires who began fighting. For a while you watched in amazement, the vampire with the hoodie instantly killed the other with on hit and no scratch what so ever.The vampire that won walked over to the trees you were hiding behind. Panicking, you tried to get up to run but you couldn't, you had lost to much blood.

      As the man approached you, you began crying, scared out of your mind.You felt dizzy you wanted to sleep. "No!" you thought to yourself, but your mind got the better of you, and you passed out in the cold snow

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Your eyes rolled in the back of your mind.You tossed around under the warm blankets. You opened your eyes slowly realizing you were not in your own home. The memories of last night replayed in your mind. "Oppa?! Umma?!" you thought as you curled into a ball and sobbed.

       Thump Thump, you heard footsteps outside the door. You stood up quickly, looking around frantically for a place to hide. "The closet!" you thought as you crawled into the tiny closet full of dust and rags. You sat quietly listening to the footsteps that were now inside the room. The footsteps came closer and closer till they stopped right outside the closet door. You waited a while to see if the person would move on. There was no noise except your heard beet that was racing 1000 miles a minute. You could not wait any longer! You opened the door and hopped out, falling down on something.

       You opened your eyes to see a man under you. The man had a little bit of facial hair on his chin and dark hair. "Annyeong" the man greeted with a smile plastered on his face. You quickly stood up and ran out the door hoping to get away, but instead you ran into four other guys. "Annyeong!"  said one of the boys who had blonde hair and a hat on. You were about to run till a soft hand caught yours. You looked up to see another man with a familiar  smile on his face. "You don't have to run we won't hurt you." he said in a soothing deep voice, that calmed you down.

       "Hi! I'm Mir nice to meet you" Said a boy wearing nerd glasses about your age. "Annyeong-haseo" you replied with an unsure smile. You looked down at your hand feeling a sting. You noticed your hand wasn't bleeding anymore. Instead it was wrapped in bandages, so was your other hand. 

       "Uh-" you tried to speak but was cut off by the boy with the facial hair standing behind you. "We bandaged you up, you were hurt pretty bad." he said "Thank you." you said but then remembered something. "The guy that saved me was a vampire!" you thought. "Yes!" said the blonde one wearing the hat. "Thunder is a vampire" he said, "in fact we all are!"

        You looked at all of them shocked. You slowly started to back away but ran into the man behind you. "We are not like the ones you encountered in town, the ones in town are half-breeds." Said a man with dark brown hair that was so muscular you could see his abs through his shirt. "I'm Joon by the way" he said as he took your hand and kissed the top of it gently. You pulled away wanting to keep your hand.

         "Stop flirting, Joon" Thunder said. "Joon" you thought to yourself "Why does that name sound so familiar?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am very sorry for not updating. I have been so busy with school and all of that boring stuff. i will try to keep updating as soon as I can. I already wrote to chapter 6 in my notebook. :)