Disaster

Me vs. My Vampire Love

You P.O.V

  You quickly ran to the forest. "I have to get away from here before they find me", you thought as you heard the snow crunching under your boots. You could see your warm breath fly away in the cold wind.

  You knew what was chasing you. You never knew they existed, but there is only on thing in the world that blood. Only one thing that can kill a whole city within one night. That one thing......is a vampire!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

  It all started when you were driving home from your school is Seoul. The roads were peaceful, it wasn't normal. Normally the roads were jampacked with car, bikes, and a bunch of people.

   As you entered your little town of Icheon you panicked. That little city you grew up in was nothing but ashes and blood. Tears fell from your eyes and you quickly drove to your home were you lived with your parents. All it was now was a pile of burnt boards and ashes.

 Without realizing it you jumped out of your car that was still in motion, but you didn't care all you wanted was your parents. The people who took you from the foster home and raised you as their own.You wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare. Even with your hands and knees all bloody from jumping from your car you just couldn't wake up!

 You scrambled to your feet and ran to the pile of ashes that was once your home. You dug through the smoldering ashes calling for your parents. You winced at the burning pain on your bleeding wounds.

 After searching for about an hour you reluctantly gave up and sat on the cold snowy ground, crying your eyes out. Till your heard snow crunching under some ones feet behind you. You stood up and slowly turned to see a man with blood flowing from his neck. As you slowly from the bleeding man your saw another man a few yards behind him. "Help me" the man said before collapsing on to the cold ground.

 Without thinking you turned around and ran to your car, but the car  had crashed into a pole on the side of the road. You looked around hoping to find a working car, but it was no use, the only car in the road was yours.

You saw a man about  twenty yards behind you, his mouth full of blood,and his eyes glowing while changing colors.He was staring at you with a big bloody grin on his face. Without hesitation you ran as fast as you could into the forest. You ran and ran, you knew he was behind you because the was a fast crunching sound and a snarl like sound coming from behind you.

 After a long time of running you felt dizzy and fell down. The bloody man hovered over you. You tried to cover the scent of your blood using your sweatshirt . "No good" you thought as the man came closer and closer to your face. You felt a drop of blood from the man's mouth fall on to your cheek.

  The man was now inches away from you now ready to kill. You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for the impact, but it never came.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the first chapter I will try to post the next chapter as soon as I can. I also hope you enjoyed my story!

 

 

And MERRY  CHRISTMAS!! :)