We are partners?

Unexpected love

Chen:It is time, I need to go back. Thanks for waking me up. 

Kai:Ok but are you busy? I was wondering if you could help me find a rock. 

Chen:A rock? What kind of rock? Btw, what is your power? 

Kai:Hey! Look at you, you are throwing me do many questions too! 

Chen:Sorry! What is the name of the rock and how does it look like? 

Kai:Well it's name is called Anomyous. It looks like this. 

Kai showed Chen the book. 

Chen:Oh so your power is teleportation! 

Kai:How did  you know? 

Chen:The sign on the rock stands for teleportation. 

Kai:Oh ya. Have you seen this rock before? 

Chen: There was once, when I was doing my job with the lightning, I saw one of this kind and brought it home to observe as when the lightning hit it , it shined so brightly. I passed it to Xiumin for him to check it. He told me that this rock Is a very unique rock. Nobody has ever found it for thousand of years. The one who found it is fated to love a person who can teleport. Those are just rubbish I suppose. I am just gonna treasure well. Why are you finding it? 

Kai: Well it is one of the materials that I need for my boyfriend's gift. I want him to teleport like me so I am finding it. Could you possibily tell me where you found it? 

Chen: Well I guess you are at the wrong place then, I did not find it here and I don't know where did I find it as I was traveling around with the lightning. You do know that lightning travels fast, how will I know where was I at? 

Kai: Can you give me the stone? 

Chen: No way! Nobody has ever found it for thousands of years! I can't just give it to a stranger! 

Kai; why not? I mean it is ok! I will do the same if I were you! I need it for something but u did not even use it! 

Chen:I don't care! Even if I give you it, what will you do? 

Kai: I will..will.....will 

Chen: See! I am saying nothing but I will allow you to take a look at it but you better not steal it! Follow me!