Who are you?

Unexpected love

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/jongin?before=1338766998

Kai's pov

Kai was walking,admiring the moon.He was finding a rock, the last object he needed to make a ring for D.O. The ring wasn't going to be a normal one, it is going to contain the power to let D.O. travel around with him. He carried his photos and books around with him walking around curiously. He went near the sea knowing that there will be plenty or rocks there. He was looking around when he spotted a figure wearing a grey jacket and black pants. He shook the body but got no reaction from the latter.He looked around him until he spotted a ring on his finger. He tried to take it down to observe but it was stucked like his,could it be that he has power like me? Nah it was probably stucked because his finger was too fat or stuff like that. Okay,maybe it was rude to say so but at least I did not say it aloud... The figure started shaking and soon the lightning striked scaring me. The man started to open his eyes. “Who are you?” Kai:“ I am Kai, Kim jongin! Nice to meet you. ” ??:“Oh hi! I am orange! ” Kai:“Orange? Do you smell like orange, you like to eat orange? You like to dress like a orange? Before Kai could throw the guy more question, he answered: “I am Chen , real name is Kim Jongdae but just call me Chen ok?” Kai:“ sure Chen! Oh ya what is up with the ring on your finger? It seems stuck? Does it contain power? Did it appear in the morning one day and it changed ur whole life? Chen:“ Hey! Can u please give me a question at one time? Seriously I don't understand a thing you  are talking about...” Chen said while giving Kai a puzzled look. Kai slowly told Chen about his questions and Chen answered him one by one. 

FLASHBACK OF HOW CHEN GOT HIS POWER

It was raining heavily and  Chen was walking down the street. He just didn't bother the thunder,lightning and water droplets. From young he always  admired the lighting. Making people think that he is a weird boy. There was once when he spotted a scorpion on his back and his mother screamed. He took it in as his pet. One day, the lightning from outside striked the scorpion and it turned into a ring, the ring magically slide through his finger and was stuck there forever. One day an guardian came to hIs window saying his name was Xiumin. Xiumin explained everything to Chen. Chen soon got the hang of it and tool control of the lightning. He lost hs family but gained friends like Sehun who controlled the wind and Suho who controlled the water. They worked together. He was very happy that he gained a lover which is Xiumin. He gave Xiumin a nickname : Baozi because his cheeks are so chubby. 

END OF FLASHBACK

hi guys this is my new story! Pls go easy on me!