Strange...

Is Love Real?

-ahjumma POV(LOL)-

"Aish...this girl is taking so long" *BAM!* her door slammed open so loud that I almost had a heartattack.

"YAH!"

"I'm ready~"she sang,but her bodyguard that she chose after her family went missing held his hand out.____ gave her suitcase to him without a word.

"ahjumma~is he coming with us too?"she pointed to her bodyguard. I nodded curtly.

"Now remember,YOU leave your wings in...Yeru will fly you down...along with him"

"Neh"

".....Now go!go!go!" I yelled. They rushed out the door really quickly and I chuckled.

"Obedient kid..."

-end-

-______ POV-

So yes,we went down and I didn't like it at all. Somehow I found myself biting Yeru's shoulder (LOL...weird much?=.=) to stop myself from screaming. Going down with your back facing towards the bottom and you looking up felt like you were falling to your death.I clung onto his neck tighter...I think I'm gonna kill him.I had him in dead lock postion (meaning your grip was really tight and you can't let go...meaning you can't move and you're really stiff) he was in dead lock position but obviously he was flying towards...yeh.

My hair was a mess when we landed on a random place.

"Where are we?..." the three of us looked around.

"Hmmm....in an alleyway I think"

"an alleyway?"

"yes...it's kind of a dark place and...normally it's either between shosor next to  building" Yeru explained.

"-and did you have to bite my shoulder?Seriously..." he rubbed his shoulder

"Such a strange place...well,might as well get used to it" I said and I fixed my hair."Better?" I turned towards the two guys.

My bodyguard fixed up my dress and nodded.

"...Bye Yeru"we said in unison.With that,he flew back up. Humans gave us weird looks and lucky for me I was half korean and half japanese.

"Strange child...she looks really organised and clean...even her suitcase is clean,but why did she just come out of an alley??"a woman said. I turned towards her and looked at her. She gaped at me in awe.

"I didn't do anything there ahjusshi-so please don't misunderstand" the lady nodded quickly and ran away as fast as she could.

I looked back at 'him. "You've been acting strangely ever since you heard about coming here and also you've been acting weirder while WE ARE here" I whispered so low that only he could hear.

"Mianhae...I'm just quite disturbed by the fact that you've finally decided to do this...what if you're too la-" I cut him off then.

"I can't be too late!It's impossible" I felt like I was going to collapse any second,by he caught me.

"I'm sorry.." he suddenly spoke in english (of course I understood).He kept on saying while rubbing my back. He stopped abruptly.

"We should find a place to stay..." I nodded and touched his face.Touching a person's face if you're an angel...you can speak in eachother's minds. His eyes slightly went wide when he heard what I told him but he had no choice but to nod. If I let my wings out,no human would notice.Only angels could see them. I disappeared and every human who was there witnessed it,but I silently erased that memory and they went back to whatever they were doing. I started flying,looking everywhere and looking for people who would welcome me.He was following me.I finally found the right people,and some instinct told me those people were the only ones who could help me and they would understand.He stopped at the place and I flew down right next to him,I ade it look if I was there all along.

"Let'sgo..."I whispered.These were the only ones who could help...one boy in particular caught my interest,he was talking with this other boy who was in the same group as he was in.That's what i looked like anyway.Lucky for me I heard his name...Cheondung.This would be interesting...

-END-

-??? POV-

Whatever decision ____ made,it must be right.But I'm not so sure about this plan...I mean these were actual human beings...Miss...I hope this will work.

-end of POV-

That was what I wanted to ask my readers.For your bodyguard...who do you want it to be?

1.Mikka-D-NA AKA  DGNA

2.Hoya-INFINITE

3.Jaejoong-DBSK

Please tell me in the comments box ^^