chapter 13

Fatal Mistake

‘Oh god what have I done…’

Junhyung P.O.V

I open my eyes only to see a white ceiling ‘Where am I? What I remember was Doojoon and I was bleeding’ I panicked a little touched my stomach and let out a relieved sigh as I could feel the little bump. I scanned the place and realized it as a ward in the hospital. I calm down a bit knowing I’m in a safe place.

Suddenly, I heard a voice no, it’s two voices talking something about clan? Then another voice joined them and I panicked as I recognized the voice. It was Doojoon’s I tried to get up and I flailed out my hands to try again but end up knocking down the tray and making a loud crashing sound.

And then I heard the door slides open harshly and three men came in. As soon as I made an eye contact with Doojoon I start shouting “N-NO! Don’t come near me!” I screamed as he takes a step forward towards me.

Doojoon P.O.V

As I was talking with them suddenly a loud crashing sound were heard from Junhyung’s ward. All of us turned our head as Yunho hyung opened the door and we crashed in to the ward.

As soon as I made an eye contact with Junhyung he started shouting “N-NO! Don’t come near me!” he said as I make a step forward tears streaked down his face an expression of utmost fear decorating his pale face, I flinch at the statement, I tried to move closer to him as he started shouting again “STOP! G-GO AWAY, D-Don’t take them away” his hands wrapped around his stomach securely but this time something is wrong the lights start to flick and I could feel the atmosphere in the room getting colder.

Suddenly “WATCH OUT!” I saw a fork flew towards me in full speed, thanks to my fast reflex I manage to dodge the flying fork. “Woah, that’s close” I said as I ran towards the already unconscious boy. I took him in my arms as I put him onto the bed.

“What is wrong with him? Why did he only attack you?” I heard Jaejoong hyung said “What did you do to him?”

“I – I think I have some explanation to do to you guys” I said to them

“You sure do have A LOT young man” Yunho hyung said as he look at me emphasizing the word a lot.

“He’s okay…just asleep” I heard Jaejoong hyung said as he Junhyung’s hair softly

“Now explain” Yunho hyung demanded. “C-Can we do this outside please?” I asked them carefully

“Okay then let’s go to my room” Jaejoong hyung lead the way to his room. I follow them, my body shook from nervousness.

As soon as we reached his room they immediately demand me for an explanation.

I told them everything from Junhyung being my crush to the day I him to the day I found out about him being pregnant. I kneeled down before them as tears keeps falling from my eyes head kept down as I am too embarrassed to look straight at them.

Suddenly I heard a stern voice asking me to stand up “Stand up!” I do as what I told to. I stand up but I still keep my head down “Look at us” I raise my head and saw Jaejoong hyung whose eyes already b with tears.

He walked towards me slowly and raises his hand ready to slap me; I close my eyes and clenching my teeth getting ready to experience the impact but instead of feeling the pain I felt something softer like some caressing  my cheeks. So as curious I am I open my eyes only to meet face to face with Jaejoong hyung’s “Thank you” he said as he stared at my confused face

“W-What do you mean?” I asked still feeling confused, well it’s not that I don’t like it but shouldn’t they be mad at me for their son?

“Thank you for bringing Jaesoon back to us” he said as he cupped my face

“Good job young man, you’ve been a big help for us” Yunho hyung said as he ruffled my hair.

“B-But I hurt him” I said only earning a genuine smile from them

“It’s okay… we don’t have the right to be mad at you, Jaesoon and the twins needs you to stay by their side… it’s yours and Jaesoon’s life, we can’t interfere” Jaejoong hyung said

“Besides we don’t want to kill the only heir to the Yoon’s and the father to our grandchildren right??” Yunho hyung said.

I smiled to them bowing a 90o to them “Thank you! I promise to take care and love them with all my heart, I’ll protect them. If needed I’ll kill myself to save them” I said to them. Yeah, that’s my promise to them and to me.

“Yah! You can’t kill yourself my son will be a widower and my grandchildren will be orphans… aish” Yunho hyung said. Laughter fills the room as soon as he said that.

-End of P.O.V-

Doojoon walked into Junhyung’s ward and take a sit on the chair beside Junhyung’s bed. He stares at Junhyung’s face as his hand went to fix Junhyung’s hair, Junhyung’s face scrunched in response making Doojoon retreat his hand away “Jun-ah, are you having a nightmare? Am I in it?” Doojoon said as he held Junhyung’s hands too tightly making the latter whimper “Did I hold it too tight? Wow I even manage to hurt you when you sleep” he chuckled bitterly as tears already b in his eyes.

“Wow! What’s this? Tears? You know Jun, I’m not the types that easily cry but today you manage to make me cry a river twice... You are great Junhyung” he said as tears run down his face and fell onto the mark on Junhyung’s wrist. The mark glowed blue but then changed its colour to purple and at the same time Doojoon felt a pain on his wrist like something hot were put on it.

So he held his wrist and started to look for something to ease the pain away but to no avail, his body too started to lost its energy and Doojoon ends up fainting on the floor inside the room and later a mark similar with Junhyung’s appeared on his left wrist only lacking two ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updating*sigh*

I'm really really sorry for the really really late update

Feel free to kill me