chapter 14

Fatal Mistake

Donghae was on his way to the cafeteria when he was crashed by a running nurse “Oh god, thank goodness I found you Dr. Lee” she said as she catches her breath “Woah Wow, calm down and tell me what exactly you need” he said to the nurse. The nurse calm down and start to speak “There is someone fainting in ward 403” she said in a panicky tone “Okay, then let’s go”

Donghae then went to the said ward only to see a fainting boy. He went closer only to smile as he took a look at his wrist and found a mark on it. “How is he Dr. Lee?” asked the nurse worriedly, he only smiles at her “He’s okay ...just let him rest... you may go now and can you please call Dr. Jung Jaejoong here?” he said as he lift Doojoon and put him on the bed beside Junhyung’s own bed. “Rest boy, regain your energy...you’ll really need it later, trust me” he said as he take a seat on the couch seated right in front of both beds. He fished out his phones and dialled a certain number; he touched the call button and put the phone at his ear.

After a few ‘beep’ the person answered with a rather feisty greeting “Yah! Lee Donghae? Where have you been, I’ve been waiting for years!! You’d better have a good excuse this time and bla bla bla ...” All Donghae could do is put his phone further from his ear and chuckled a little as he let the man finished up his angry ranting “Yah! Lee Donghae! Are you even listening?” the man asked as he finished his ranting “I’m on all ears babe...have you finished with your ranting yet?” He could see/feel the other man was nodding “Okay, now let me talk this time...first, I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to get to you...and let me finish first” he said as he feel his fiancé was about to talk back at him. “Second, can you come to ward 403?” He could feel the other is blushing “Arra I’ll go there...do you want anything?”

“Uhm...anything is good” Donghae said

“Okay, is Americano and some donuts okay for you?”

 “Sure” he hangs up and walked up to the beds that were occupied by Doojoon and Junhyung. He went to Doojoon and look at his mark it glowed slightly and he take a look at Junhyung’s mark it glowed too but not as bright as Doojoon ‘they need to do it quickly or Junhyung will be finding his death’ he thought

5 minutes later, someone knocked on the door and Jaejoong came in looking worried “W-What happened?” he said “Oh hyung! Come here...” Donghae said. Jaejoong walked to Donghae and asked again “What happen?”

“Look here” Donghae said as he showed Jaejoong the almost faded sign “But, yesterday they’re still bright!” Jaejoong said as he caressed the spot. “I don’t know about it but they need to do it quickly, they’re getting weak” Donghae said as a matter of fact. “I know but..how? I mean It’s okay with Doo...but for Jaesoonie? I’m not sure” Jaejoong said and sigh as he looks at the boys, making Donghae frown and asked “Well..they..don’t really love each other...I mean Doojoon does but Jaesoon not” he said and let out another sigh

“But..how did they end up like this?” Donghae was really confused now “It’s a long story..Well you could tell that they just careless and had committed a rather huge mistake...a huge beautiful mistake” Jaejoong explain to him “What do you mean hyung... don’t beat around the bush please, hyung-ah~” whine Donghae who can’t understand Jaejoong’s way of explaining “Well..I could sense that Jaesoonie also loves Doojoon but there’s something kind of blocking it” Jaejoong said again

“Aish..what should we do now, to do it they need to love each other” Donghae said as Jaejoong takes a hold of his son’s hand “Do you really hated us that much that you want to leave us as soon you found us?” he said and caressed Junhyung’s hand “..and you two be strong and stay healthy okay, don’t add your mummy’s pain... don’t worry your appa will come and get you soon..” Jaejoong said as he caressed Junhyung’s bump and sigh again for the umpteenth time that day.

He then walks up to Donghae and took a sit beside him but suddenly, Donghae stand up while saying ‘I got it’ making Jaejoong almost jump out of the couch.

 “Yah! shut up..and what  did you get?” scold Jaejoong “Dreams!” Donghae said excitedly “Dreams?” Jaejoong asked confused “Yeah, dreams, you said that Jaesoon-ah loves Doojoon too right and we all know that Doojoon is head over heels for Jaesoon-ah” Donghae explained “And what you mean is..?” Jaejoong asked still don’t get any idea about what Donghae is trying to tell him “Have you ever heard about a spell called the ‘Dream Catcher’ hyung?” Donghae said “Dream Catcher?..don’t tell me you...b-but it was way too dangerous, wrong move they both could get trapped in their dreams forever!” Jaejoong said obviously rejecting it. “But hyung! this is the only way we could save him? we can’t wait until Jaesoon say his love towards Doojoon!..please hyung, believe me this once” Donghae is now begging “I know that you love him and don’t want to lose him again, we all do but this is the only way for them..please hyung-ah” Donghae begged again, Jaejoong opened his mouth to protest but was cut by someone “H-How can we do it”

It was Doojoon, “Huh?” Jaejoong said

“I said how we can do it?!” Doojoon roared, his eyes started to turn red and veins started to show on his face

“Yah! Yoon Doojoon calm down!” another voice interrupt their conversation “Hyuk-ah” Donghae take a look at his fiancé as the latter put the foods and drink on the table. “”

“Oh..Hae-ah I’m sorry I’m late.. the queue is long..and you Yoon Doojoon calm your nerves down before you destroyed this whole room” Eunhyuk said as he let out a sigh “I-I want to do it, the ‘Dream Catcher’ I want to do it” Doojoon said, his eye had turned normal and were replaced by determination, “Please, Jae-umma, I promise I’ll bring him back, we won’t get trapped in our dreams!” he said again determination clearly evident in his voice.

“A-And I already made a research about it and 98% sure that they wouldn’t trapped in their dreams” Donghae continues “B-But we can’t do it here, we need a sacred place, that’s the only place we can do it” Jaejoong said “Hmm...Just say that we’ve found it” Donghae said again making both Doojoon and Jaejoong looked at him confused

“Well, when I and Hyuk-ie were wandering around the woods in China, we kinda stumble upon the ‘Dragon’s and Phoenix’s Lair’ there” Donghae said “Y-You mean the Mighty Dragon and The Holy Phoenix?!” Jaejoong asked in shock and amazement, well he is amaze and shock and happy at the same time to know that the mythical creature even for them still exist, although vampire are also mythical and also exist a very long time ago but dragons and phoenix exist way longer then the vampires or the werewolves, so they were considered as the creature of superior and honour to the vampires and the creatures along with it “And...uhm we kind of meet and make friends with them..They were friendly..Really” Eunhyuk continued and smiled as he remembers the kind treatment they received when meeting them. Donghae then fishes out his phone and started to type something before tapping the calling button.

“Who are you calling now, Hae-ah” asked Jaejoong “No one, just Kris Wu” he said “Hello! Oh hyung! Where are you now...we kind of need your help” Donghae said.

Doojoon on the other hand was staring at Junhyung as he thought ‘Wait for me Jun-ah, I’ll save you and our babies’

 

------------------------------------------------------>

Sorry for the late update*bow90degree*

The next chapter is the last ^.^

TQ

Anyways thank you for your loyaties for staying with this stupid lazy author and not so good stories

Kamsahamnida yeorobun *throwsabucketof2junat youguys*