chapter 11

Fatal Mistake

“Are you having nightmare? Am I the source of the nightmare?”

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry for putting you in this state”  

Little did he know that Junhyung is slightly smiling when he kissed his forehead?

***************************************

“Are you sure it’s him?” Yunho asked Donghae, he nodded

“100%, I’m sure it’s him. Here is his file” Donghae said as he shoved the file into Yunho’s hand.

“C-Can I see him?” a voice asked. Yunho and Donghae turn their heads revealing a Jaejoong. Yunho smiles “Of course you can Joongie” Donghae opened the door and they enter the room. Slowly, Jaejoong walk towards the bed, his heart beat faster than usual making him feel like he’s gonna die soon. He then stopped his pace as he already reached Junhyung’s bed. He took Junhyung’s hand and began caressing the back of his hand. He then took out a small blade and pushes it down his skin until red liquid oozes out and dropped down on Junhyung’s skin. Suddenly, the blood starts to glow and fades as a blue –colored symbol can be seen carved on Junhyung’s arm. Once again Jaejoong’s tears fall down this time heavier “Y-Yunnie, we found him” Jaejoong said as look at Yunho who smile back at him “Yea, we found him, our long lost son.” Yunho went to hug his sobbing wife tightly as he found his way to hold Junhyung’s hand tightly, his eyes also filled with tears of happiness.

Donghae who witnessed the family reunion could just smile and hopes for the best and for nothing will ever come to separate the family again. They have been suffering for a long time. He then left the room with a smile latched on his face.

Yunho and Jaejoong let go of each other, but still Yunho’s hand never left Jaejoong’s waist. They look at Junhyung. Suddenly, the symbol glowed again, but this time it glowed longer, when it’s gone the symbol color turned red and two additional could be seen. Yunho who feel weird about the change turn to look at Jaejoong who just smile a wild smile.

“Umm, Jae can I ask you something?” Yunho asked Jaejoong “Hmm, what is it Yunnie?” Jaejoong replied.

“Why does the symbol turned red? And what are those new means?” Yunho asked curiously. Jaejoong chuckled at his husband’s innocence. “What?” Yunho asked back.

“The red color means he already mated, and for the …” Jaejoong paused to see his husband’s shocked expression and laughed a little before continue “…we would get to hear the pitter-patter of small feet running around soon….maybe two” Yunho widened his eyes.

“You mean you’re pregnant?” Jaejoong face palm himself; sometimes Yunho could be very clueless and stupid. Jaejoong then smacked Yunho’s head, hard making the taller groaned in pain “Y-Yah what’s that for?!” he said as he rubbed his head. Jaejoong chuckled at his husband’s pouting face; seriously, it doesn’t really suit him “NO!, of course not” Jaejoong sigh, ‘Sometimes I myself doesn’t understand why and most importantly how did I fell for this tall man in front of me’ he thought as he turn his head to look at his son, his hand starts to cares Junhyung’s hair lovingly.

“But you still fall for me right?” Suddenly a voice interrupted his thought, Jaejoong turn his head only to face a grinning Yunho, he smile “Yea I did fall for you” Jaejoong said and getting a hug from Yunho.

“But Jae, I still don’t understand it, If you’re not pregnant then who?” and there go Yunho ruined the mood “Oh god Yunho, you still hadn’t figure it out?”

“Well…could you just tell me?” Yunho said

“What I mean is Jaesoon, he is the one is pregnant here..” Jaejoong said excitedly, Yunho widened his eyes “WHAT?!” He shouted

“Yah! you don’t have to shout!” Jaejoong glared at him for being so loud “Sorry..but he’s pregnant? Who is the father?” Yunho questioned.

“Yes, and how should I know..” Jaejoong said

============================================

Doojoon’s P.O.V

I was about to enter Junhyung’s ward when I heard a voice, no two voices, I peek a little to see who is inside, I see two man, it seems that the slightly shorter man was saying something and seconds later he smack the taller man’s head making him groan. ‘Who are they’ I thought.

But somehow, the short one between them resembles Junhyung. Could they be Junhyung’s parent? My eyes widened “Oh no, I’m still not ready to meet them” I quickly back off and take a sit on the chair outside Junhyung’s ward, but they look to young to be a parent of a 17 years old boy, but hey, don’t judge a book by its cover, they may look young but who knows how old are they.I stand up and walk away “maybe I visit him later today” I said.