chapter 10

Fatal Mistake

 “He is pregnant, 4 month to exact”

 

“Well, there are some special, lucky people who have this kind of miracle called the Multiple Gender Complication…”

 

“…and your boyfriend here is one of them…

*********

 

Doojoon was sitting on a bench at the hospital park. The conversation he had with his cousin earlier keep playing in his head like a broken tape. He sighs and starts to get up from the bench but only to be stopped by a soft tug on his shirt. He looked down and was met by a pair of big round eyes, “Ahjushi, Sehun hungwy…Sehun want ice-cyeam” the boy said cutely 

“Hey, where is your mother?” Doojoon asked, confused by the sudden appearance.

“Umma lost” the boy started to cry and Doojoon became panic.

“Y-Yah, please don’t cry….okay okay I’ll buy you ice – cream” Sehun’s face brighten up

They were sitting on a bench still at the hospital’s park. Doojoon were staring at the boy the ice – cream happily. “So Sehun, how old are you?” He asked Sehun “Uhm…Umma said Sehun ish fowl yearsh old” while showing five fingers at Doojoon’s face.

“Owh, so you are four years old” Doojoon said as he put down one of Sehun’s finger making it four.

“SEHUN!” Doojoon look around the park trying to find the source of the deep voice and saw a man, a very tall man

“Umma!” Sehun shout and went up to the as the man lift and kissed Sehun’s face. He’s the mother? The fact left Doojoon dumbfounded. His mind then flew to Junhyung who is still unconscious in the ward.

“Yah, where have you been? D-Don’t you know how worried I and your appa is? don’t do that again, arra!” His voice was stern but happy at the same time

“Sehun ish shorry, Sehun plomish will never do that again” Sehun said and show his pinky and Chanyeol linked his pinky with Sehun’s.

Chanyeol turn to Doojoon and bowed a 90o towards Doojoon “Thank you for taking care of him, hope he is not troubling you” Chanyeol said

“Ah, no he is good boy” Doojoon said and ruffles Sehun’s hair “Uhm, I’m taking my leave now” Doojoon said and Chanyeol nodded “Thank You, Sehun-ah say thanks to ahjushi ”

Sehun turn to Doojoon and bow “Thank you ahjushi” Doojoon smile squat down so he is the same height as Sehun and ruffles his ahead again, he loves to do that “Your welcome, Sehun-ah… don’t make your umma and appa worried again okay.” Sehun just nodded.

“Ahjushi, can we meet again?” Sehun asked “of course we can” he said

“Bye, ahjushi…” Sehun wave his cute hands towards Doojoon

*******************************

Doojoon is now sitting in Junhyung’s ward staring at the sleeping man. Admiring his beautiful and calm face. Suddenly, Junhyung’s face frown, Doojoon then put his index finger on Junhyung’s forehead and his face then back to normal. “Are you having nightmare? Am I the source of the nightmare?” he said “I’m sorry… I’m sorry for putting you in this state” He said and kissed Junhyung’s forehead. Little did he know that Junhyung is slightly smiling when he kissed his forehead? Doojoon leaves the room and went home to take little rest tomorrow’s adventure.

..........................................................................

Sowwy for not updating for soooooooooo looooooooooooooong!!!

Thanks for ur subsribe n comments n patience n loyalty

Here is some 2jun's gif

and this