Chapter 030

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Silent Night

  Silent Night

 Chapter Thirty    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

It was a wonderful happy moment for the people since they're celebrating for the arrival of HyeRi. However, someone in some part of Seoul doesn't seems to be very happy. Or rather, ByungHun, is unhappy...

 

 

Picking up the letters that wasn't sent out, he tore them into pieces. Grabbing the stuffed teddy that was lying comfortably on the couch, he threw it aside. Picking the the photos on the coffee table, he burned them.

 

“JungHee... why are you like this?” ByungHun muttered while he watched the photos being burned in the flame.

 

Turning the volume up to hear the song that was playing on the radio, ByungHun sat on the couch as he lay his head back and closed his eyes...

 

[ A/N : This song is Obsession - G-Dragon ]

If only I could hold you once
I wish you were my lover for just a moment
Please, please, please I pray
Us, us, us, us together, together

 

“JungHee ah,” JongHyun chimed as he back-hugged JungHee.

 

“Yah!” JungHee yelled as she turned behind and pushed JongHyun away. “What was that for?” JungHee asked with a straight face.

 

“Wae? Can't I hug you?” JongHyun asked with a pout.

 

JungHee rolled her eyes as she walked away from him, to Key's room, to see JiMin and the baby. JiMin had been discharged days ago, together with HyeRi. They're now back in the Kim's mansion, and the boys are there too, to celebrate.

 

Because I love her so much my greed keeps growing
I want you for myself. You by yourself. Don’t run, don’t escape...

 

“JiMin-ah,” JungHee walked into the room to see JiMin holding onto the little life that is sleeping so soundly. “How's HyeRi?”

 

“She's sleeping after her meal,” JiMin chuckled as she poke HyeRi's cheeks.

 

“Yah, where's the guys?” Key asked as he came out from the shower room.

 

“Ah, they're all knocked out, they're now all sleeping in the guest room,” JungHee said and smiled.

 

“Ttch, I'm still here, standing still okay?” JongHyun said and walked towards JungHee.

 

Time passes and it’s been years since I’ve seen you.. So what?
All I do is call your name in front of you
I couldn’t stand meeting as friends, No
I’m going crazy. No I grow crazier. The more I meet you
My head gets fuzzy, my heart is confused, I don’t know what I’ll do either, Yeah

 

“Go and wash up, it's late and kids like you shouldn't stay up so late,” Key said and pushed JungHee out of the room by her shoulder.

 

“Daddy Key, I'm too lazy to go home, can I stay here?” JongHyun asked, smirking.

 

“Psh, do whatever you want,” Key said, hinting.

 

“Araseo,” JongHyun chuckled and walked away.

 

 

Meanwhile, in JungHee's room, she was already washed up and was lying on the bed, on her stomach reading a book when JongHyun came in. Turning her head, JungHee spotted the washed up JongHyun walking in with his hands in his jeans pocket.

 

“What do you want now?” JungHee asked and rolled her eyes.

 

“Aye,” JongHyun whined a little and lay beside JungHee, pouting.

 

“Erm, what the hell? What do you want?” JungHee asked and yawned.

 

Eyes that can’t lie, The dream last night that was like a nightmare
I love it when you look only at me like this, say “dear”

 

“Are you tired? Let's sleep,” JongHyun said and take her book away and placed it on the bedside table.

 

“Huh? Are you gonna spend your night here?” JungHee asked, who received a sheepish grin in return from JongHyun.

 

“NO! Oh my God! Go and sleep on the couch!” JungHee half-shouted and pointed to the couch at the corner of her room.

 

“Yah, I am the guest and you're asking the guest to sleep on the couch?”

 

“Yah, there's something called the guestroom. Feel free to use it,” JungHee said and pulled the blanket over her head.

 

JongHyun just scrunched his nose as he went to the couch sulkily with a pillow and slept there.

 

As the time ticked by slowly, JungHee slowly drifted into dream land...

 

It’s my obsession, don’t curse me
That’s my obsession, don’t look away
It’s my obsession
Don’t tell me please, Don’t tell me, That’s my obsession
That’s my obsession

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

OMG! I'm so sorry my readers x.x I was busy with school so I couldn't update all my fics >< Forgive this horrible writer juseyo :'c

I'll try to finish updating all my fics today:) Don't unsub please D':

Do comment:) I miss reading all the comments...

 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop