Chapter 021

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  The Love That Had Gone Insane

  The Love That Had Gone Insane

 Chapter Twenty One    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

JungHee squinted her eyes and looked around after her blindfold was being removed. “You haven't changed for a single bit, you still look like how you were when you're in your high school,” a  male voice greeted her ears. The man grabbed a wooden chair and pulled it to in front of JungHee as he sat on it.

 

JungHee just looked at him in confusion, “who are you?” “Who am I?” The male asked and frowned a little, showing a hurt expression, “how can you forget me?” The male stood up and pace around the place before he walked up to a board with a black cloth over it.

 

“Maybe this can refresh your memory?” The male said and pulled the cloth away, showing a board full of JungHee's photo, candid shots even photos of her own selca. “Kim JungHee, also known as Gennie. The sister of Kim KiBum, Key; best friend with Lee TaeMin and Kim JongHyun since young. Loves dancing more than anything else. Loves candies. Can't drink carbonated drinks because of health problem. The captain of the school volleyball team in elementary school, a member of the Chinese Orchestra in Middle School, a active dance member in the school's dance club in High School. But because of an accident in high school, you gave up dancing and majors in Child Physiology in University after you graduate.”

 

“Who are you? Why do you know so much about me?” JungHee asked carefully.

 

“How can you forget me? I gave you roses every day without fail, yet you don't know me?” The male asked, hurt.

 

“Roses?” JungHee muttered and thought through the times back then in high school. Indeed, she does receive roses in her locker everyday until the day she graduates. After that, she still received roses, but this time, every morning at her door step. “You're him,” JungHee looked up, “right?”

 

“You finally remember me?” He smiled and sat on the chair and face her.

 

“Do you know how much effort it took me to look for you in Korea,” he asked and hugged his knees. “You followed me all the way from Canada to Korea?” JungHee asked in disbelieve.

 

“Yea,” he smiled, “and it always hurts when I see you with JongHyun.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I love you JungHee-ah! I really do! Why don't you give me a chance? Why do you keep pushing me away? We can be so perfect, why don't you get it? This place is a paradise if only you're here, a paradise that will lock you against your will, a paradise that we can be together forever.” The male said and laughed.

 

“YOU'RE INSANE!” JungHee yelled.

 

“FOR YOU!” He shouted back.

 

JungHee looked at him scared. “Why are you doing this to me?” JungHee asked, lips shivering due to fear. “Why? So that we can be together,” the male went near her and took out a pocket knife and place it near her neck. JungHee raised her head so that the knife won't be pressed against her neck. Scared she pleaded. “Let me go...”

 

“Let you go? No way!” He shouted and stood up, angry. “I just managed to got you, why would I let you go?” He shouted. Tears stream down JungHee's cheeks as she look down to her feet...

 

“My name is Lee Byung Hun.” ByungHun said and went out of the room and slam the door shut and locking it from outside...

 

 

 

~In Key's Mansion~

 

“Ottoke?” TaeMin muttered as he looked at the floor. Apparently, SHINee as well as Hazel were in Key's mansion, in the play room, talking about JungHee being kidnapped. They didn't let Mr. and Mrs. Kim know since they know that Mrs. Kim will surely break down.

 

At the side, JongHyun was lying on the couch, staring at the ceiling, still holding onto JungHee's charm bracelet. “Hyung,” MinHo called out to JongHyun but he didn't reply at all. He has been like that from the time he knows that JungHee is being kidnapped. JiMin didn't know what happened as she is pregnant now, she should avoid all these worries.

 

“JungHee...” JongHyun muttered softly and every heard it. “No matter what, we still must eat okay? It's already 9pm and we haven't eat anything, we should go and eat now, so that we have energy to look for JungHee.” Being the eldest, Onew told the group of people.

 

The sighed and nodded before standing up. “I've eaten already, you guys go ahead,” Key told them. They nodded and went out of the play room. JongHyun didn't even go out with them, he's still lying there. Key sighed and shook JongHyun by his arms. “Hyung, you should go eat,” Key advised.

 

“I'm not hungry...”

 

Key sighed and decided not to talk since he knows nothing will change his mind now...

 

 

After the people left, Key cleaned up the play room with the help from Onew before he went to wash up and went to see JiMin. When Key entered JiMin's room, he saw her seated on the bed, reading a book. He closed the door and went to sit beside her on the bed.

 

“Oppa, gwaenchana? You look like you have lost your soul, did anything happened?” JiMin asked, concern.

 

“Ani.. I'm just a little tired from work.” Key lied and lie on JiMin's lap.

 

“Aigoo, poor oppa, you should rest now then.” JiMin kept her book aside and looked at the Key who's pouting while lying on her lap. JiMin smiled and his soft brown hair. “Go sleep,” JiMin told Key.

 

“What about you?” Key asked.

 

“I'll watch you sleep,” JiMin smiled.

 

Key moved his position so that he's lying on the bed now, right beside JiMin. JiMin pulled the covers up and cover their bodies and switched off the lights. Key greeted JiMin goodnight before he close his eyes and drifted into dreamland. JiMin smiled and looked at his featured carefully. JiMin lean in and kissed his cheek before she falls asleep as well.

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
 
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

So the cutie pie L.Joe is the kidnapper...

TEENTOP's FANS, DON'T BASH ME><" I DON'T HATE L.JOE NOR TEENTOP>< I like them^^ It's just that I choose L.Joe is because he's really cute and cute people who becomes lyk that, is really scary. That's why I choose him..

 

Hearts for L.Joe and Teen Top! <3

 

 

tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop