End the day with a kiss?

Innocence

After class ended, Kai asked Kyungsoo to go shopping at a mall near the school. Kyungsoo reluctantly agreed after Kai pleaded him for five minutes. Kyungsoo and Kai walked to Kyungsoo's dorm room to leave their books behind. As Kyungsoo opened the door, he remembered about Kai's shirt. He grabbed it from the chair as Kai set down his backpack near Kyungsoo's bed. 

 

"Kai, is this yours?" Kyungsoo asked as he showed the shirt to Kai. Kai nodded and took the shirt from him.

 

"What is it doing in my room? And why does it smell so good?" Kyungsoo asked. He immediately regretted saying the words that had flown out of his mouth. 

 

"I smell good, don't I?" Kai winked. Kyungsoo grabbed the nearest book and threw it at Kai. Kai dodged it. "Hey! Watch it! I'm sorry, okay? I brought you home yesterday and then you threw up on yourself and me as well. I took off my shirt and washed it with detergent that I found in your bathroom."

 

"Oh," Kyungsoo blinked. "Why were my clothes off?"

 

"Because you threw up on them. So they were dirty...?" Kai said. He rolled his eyes.

 

"And you took off my clothes?" Kyungsoo made an "X" across him chest with his arms, his eyes widening in surprise. "You ert!"

 

"Kyungsoo!" Kai said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm also a guy. How am I a ert? And it's not like your body is so interesting..." Kai chuckled slightly.

 

"That's rude!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, dropping his arms. He blushed, thinking that Kai had seen his body close to .

 

"Come on, lets go shopping," Kai said as he walked out the door. Kyungsoo obediently followed him, without any more comment on the night before.

 

~*~

 

"Ahh~ That was fun,"  Kai said happily. He was practically skipping down the street with a few shopping bags in hand. Kyungsoo followed, out of energy. He did not understand how Kai could have so much energy at the moment. Kyungsoo's own feet were hurting from all the walking they did around the city. 

 

"Kai..." Kyungsoo said, out of energy.

 

"Hyung... Why do you sound so dead?" 

 

"I'm tired. I want a drink."

 

"Hmm... A friend of mine works in a cafe just a few blocks from here. Let's go there, okay?" Kai asked. Kyungsoo simply nodded. Talking required too much energy. He followed Kai to a cafe called Cafe Mocha. They walked inside and Kai was greeted right away.

 

"Kai!" a girl called. She has soft brown hair with light brown and pink highlights. She had a slender figure and milky white skin. As she came up to Kai., she gave him a quick hug and a peck on both cheeks. Kyungsoo looked away.

 

"It's been a long time," Kai  exclaimed as he pulled away. 

 

"Yeah! You never come a visit," she pouted. "Who's this?"

 

"Ah! This is Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo, this is Eun Mi," Kai smiled. "Kyungsoo-hyung, Eun Mi is a childhood friend of mine."

 

"Just a childhood friend?" Eun Mi whined. 

 

"Ahhh.... I don't know... You're like a sister?" Kai responded. Eun Mi sighed and turned to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo and Eun Mi greeted each other. Eun Mi then leads Kai and Kyungsoo to an empty table and tool their orders. After they finished, the two boys bade Eun Mi farewell and left for the dorm. 

 

"You're really tired, aren't you," Kai asked. The two boys were on the bus back.  Kyungsoo nodded. Kai took this as a sign that Kyungsoo didn't want to talk any further. The ride back was quiet. Even when the two boys got off the bus and walked towards the dorm, there was only silence between them.

 

When they arrived inside the dorm building, Kai accompanied Kyungsoo up to his room. 

 

"Uhm, yeah. I guess it was fun today," Kyungsoo said when they arrived at his dorm door. 

 

"Really? You didn't seem to have much fun."

 

"I was just a bit tired."

 

"Right." Silence.

 

"I am right." Kyungsoo stated. Kai looked down at his feet. Kyungsoo turned around and pulled out his keys. "See you tomorrow in class."

 

"Yeah... See you tomorrow," Kai mumbled. Kyungsoo inserted his key into the lock. Before Kyungsoo could turn his key, Kai threw his arms around the shorter boy. 

 

"Uhh... Kai?" Kyungsoo asked as his heart beat increased. His face flushed.

 

"Kyungsoo..." Kai whispered. Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat and his eyes widened once again. "Kyungsoo... I love you... I really do..."

 

"Kai... I..."

 

Kai turned Kyungsoo around and pressed him against the wall. Kai leaned in slowly and kissed Kyungsoo full on the lips. Kai pulled away and Kyungsoo immediately looked away.

 

"I'm sorry for doing that... I just... I could resist it any longer," Kai said apologetically. Kyungsoo didn't respond. All that was going through his head was, I just got kissed. I just got kisses. My first kiss. Oh. My. God. And it was by a guy. Sure, he's y but he's a guy. A guy just kissed me. A guy just took away my first kiss.

 

"Hyung... I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have forced my feelings on to you," Kai murmured.  He turned and left. 

 

After Kai was gone, Kyungsoo sank down to the floor, bewildered. He didn't know what to make of the kiss, didn't know what to make of Kai's feelings. What were his feelings? He sighed and got up again. It would be best to think about all this after I've given myself some time to accept what has happened, Kyungsoo thought. He walked into his room and plopped down on his bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Hello, my beautiful readers~ Sorry for not updating at all in the past few months! I wanted to update more during this summer but apparently I'm going on vacation. So, I don't know how much access I will have to a computer. Sorry lots! Don't be angry at me, please? :C