Good Morning, Kyungsoo :)

Innocence

Kyungsoo woke up back in his bed at the college dorm. The sunlight was shining through the windows on his face. He closed his eyes, pulled the covers over his head and rolled away from the sun. He wished he had closed the blinds before he went to sleep. He then felt around his bed for his cellphone. When he couldn't find it, he forced himself to open his eyes once again. He had a throbbing headache and couldn't remember much about what happened the night before. He remembered the party, the drink and Anny asking him whether or not he was feeling alright. That was it. He had out. But, what happened afterwards?

 

Kyungsoo groaned in pain and sat up. His whole body ached. He blinked and looked around. After a few moments, he pulled the covers off himself. His jeans were off and he wasn't wearing a shirt. The only thing he had on was his boxers and his skin was feeling sticky. Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he mentally panicked. What happened last night? Who took me home? His mind immediately jumped to Kai. All of a sudden, his face reddened as many different possible scenes came into mind.

 

He shook his head. No. Come on, Kyungsoo. That couldn't have happened! I probably took my clothes off when I was in bed because they were uncomfortable, Kyungsoo thought, trying to convince himself. 

 

"Anyways, it might not have been just Kai who brought you home! Stop overreacting!" he said out loud. Then, his phone buzzed. 

 

Kyungsoo reached down to get his phone, which had been on the floor next to his bed. He checked the message. It was Kai, and he had had sent him: Good morning, Kyungsoo! Are you awake yet? Cooking class is starting in an hour! Hope you'll make something tasty today, looking forward to it! :)

 

Kyungsoo looked at the time: 12:00pm. His jaw dropped open. He NEVER woke up this late! He bit his bottom lip and considered telling Kai that his body was sore and he woke up close to , but decided against it. He hurried out of bed and placed his phone down on the pillow.  Then, he grabbed his towel and headed into the shower.

 

After his quick shower, Kyungsoo felt a lot better. His headache had vanished and he felt refreshed. He prepared to go to class. As he was about to leave, he noticed a striped black and white shirt draped across his chair's armrest near his desk. He paused for a moment and the realized that it was the shirt Kai had on last night. It was clean and smelled of laundry detergent. Weird. Why would this be here, and why would it smell this good? Kyungsoo was puzzled and he decided to ask Kai after class. He couldn't think about what happened the night before without ual thoughts coming into mind. 

 

****

 

"Oh, hey! You made it!" Kai said as Kyungsoo walked into the classroom. 

 

"Yeah, apparently I did," Kyungsoo mumbled as his face turned pink. He hurried to his seat next to Kai and avoided directly looking at him. Today, Kai was wearing a button up shirt, with the top three buttons undone. It showed off his firm chest. Not that Kyungsoo was interested, of course. 

 

"I thought you didn't wake up since you didn't respond to my text message."

 

"Sorry, didn't hear it." 

 

"Ohh, that's alright."

 

So, the class went on: half an hour of learning about a recipe, an hour of cooking, and half an hour of tasting and reflecting. This was usually always the schedule. Today, they were baking a chocolate mousse. As they were waiting for the milk to boil, Kyungsoo stared into the pot. His expression was blank and he didn't have anything on his mind. As the milk warmed up, he felt eyes on him. He glanced at Kai who looked away suddenly. Kyungsoo looked back at the milk, which was starting to come to a boil. Then, he glanced at Kai again. Kyungsoo caught Kai's eye for half a second before Kai looked away again. 

 

"Kai...  What is it? Is there something on my face?" Kyungsoo asked. He wiped his left cheek with the back of his right hand.

 

"No," Kai said, looking up at him.

 

"So... why do you keep staring at me?"

 

"I wasn't staring at you."

 

"Then what were you doing?" Kyungsoo was getting aggravated. 

 

"Just observing you." Kai smiled at him. "You're so cute when you're cooking. It makes me want to eat you up." Kai his lips and looked Kyungsoo up and down. Kyungsoo blushed slightly,  took a step away from him and gave him a look that said, you're disgusting. He expected Kai to tell him it was only a joke, but Kai only chuckled and said, "The milk's boiling. You should turn off the fire, hyung."

 

Kyungsoo quickly averted his attention to the boiling milk and turned off the stove. For the rest of the class, Kai didn't make any more lovey-dovey comments and Kyungsoo was relieved. Kyungsoo had no idea how to respond to them. Should he act offended or thankful? A part of him was happy that Kai called him cute, but a part of him hated it. Guys shouldn't be cute. Guys should be handsome, right? 

 

 

 

Okay, so i actually have way more to write :D i didnt want to write it all here. and people are waiting for an update, so didn't want to wait any longer. subscribe for more updates! btw, would you guys like me to add some ? or keep it fluffy?