chapter 2

Arranged marriage?? Bwo?!

Neul Ah's POV

One word to describe the guy who is sitting in front of me. P.E.R.F.E.C.T. OhMyGod!! He is so perfect from head to toe. And his smiles... Kyaa!! I'm fangirling here...

End of Neul Ah's POV

 

"Ji Eun-aa.. I think.. We should go now..." Peniel's omma said then she winked to Neul Ah's omma.

"Yeah. Right.. Let's go now." Neul Ah's omma said as she reached for her handbag.

"Omma!! Where are you going??" Peniel and Neul Ah said in unison.

"We're going to the shopping mall." Peniel's omma said with a smile on her face.

"Have a great time together. Oh and don't wait for us. We'll go straight to home after this." Neul Ah's omma said then both of them exited the restaurant.

"I hope that both of them will grow closer." Peniel's omma said outside the restaurant. Neul Ah's omma nodded her head.

Meanwhile in the restaurant, Peniel and Neul Ah were having their awkward moment. Neul Ah was playing with her drinks while Peniel playing with his fingers.

"So..." Peniel broke the silence  between them. Neul Ah raised her left eyebrow, waiting for the next statement. Peniel giggled when he saw Neul Ah's expression.

"Why are you giggling??" Neul Ah asked him innocently. 

"The way you raised your eyebrow.. It's cute." Peniel said then her face turned red.

"Why are you blushing?? I said your eyebrow is cute. Not you.." Peniel said then he laughed. Neul Ah felt ashamed  then she pinched Peniel's arm.

"Ouch.. I was just kidding..." Peniel said but still laughing. Neul Ah pouted.

"Okay.. Serious.." Peniel said as he stopped laughing.  

"So.. When is you birthday??" Peniel asked her.

"14th January.." Neul Ah said then she asked the same question to Peniel.

" Mine is.. Today.."  Peniel said.

"Jeongmal??" Neul Ah asked with her eyes wide opened. Peniel nodded his head.

"Then, we should celebrate it.Let's go to the amusement park and have some fun. Kaja!!" Neul Ah said. She took Peniel's hand then she dragged him to the amusement park.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Neul Ah was so excited when they arrived because it was her first time to be there.

"Is it you birthday or mine??" Peniel asked her when he saw Neul Ah was smiling brightly and excited.

"Of course it's yours. Why are you asking that question?" Neul Ah asked her with her eyes looking all over the place.

"Nothing.. It's just.. Weird because you're excited more than me.. The  "birthday boy".." Peniel said to her.

"Oh.. Actually.. It's my first time to be here.. " Neul Ah said while rubbing her nape. Peniel smiled to her then he grabbed he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to somewhere.

" Where are we going??" Neul Ah asked him.

"We're going to explore this place." he said and he smiled to her.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

In front of Neul Ah's house

"Thank you so much for today. This is the best day of my life." Neul Ah said to Peniel who was leaning on his car.

"It's nothing." Peniel said, rubbing his nape.

"Mm.. I'm going in. Annyeong~" Neul said, waving her hand to Peniel. Then, she walked into her house. Suddenly, she stopped halfway the she turned around. She walked closer to Peniel.

"I almost forgot. Saengil chukahae.." She wished Peniel then kissed him on the cheek. Her face turned as red as tomato then she ran into her house.

Peniel's eyes was wide opened. He touched his cheek right at the spot where Neul Ah had kissed. Then, a smile slowly appeared on his face.

Neul Ah's omma was watching from the window since earlier.

"Mission accomplished.." She said with a smile on her face.