Chapter 1

Arranged marriage?? Bwo?!

"Annyeong~" Hyo Jin tapped Neul Ah's shoulder, showing her bright smile.

"Oh..  Annyeong~" Neul Ah said. She patted the seat beside her, asking Hyo Jin to sit with her.

"So.. What's new??" Neul asked as Hyo Jin settled down beside her.

"Have you heard that Ga In was forced to marry with her parents' choice?" Hyo Jin asked as an opening for her story.

"Jjinjja??" Neul Ah was suprised with what Hyo Jin had told her.

"Yeah... And guess what... The guy was 8 years older than her..." Hyo Jin continued her story with a disgusted look on her face.

"Poor Ga In.." Neul Ah said in a sad tone, then she continued, "That's why I hate arranged marriage... The person that our parents choose doesn't suits us. I hope that my omma will not do that to me.." she said to Hyo Jin. Hyo Jin nodded her head.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Neul Ah's POV

*in the dining room

I was having my dinner with omma*her father died when she was 7* when she said, "You're going to marry my friend's son.."

I dropped my spoon then I asked her, "You must be kidding, right omma??" I was hoping that she will say "Yeah"..

She formed a smile on her face then she said, "Unfortunately... No.. I'm serious, Neul Ah..." then her smile vanished away just like that..

I was like... WHAT THE HELL!! The world was like had stopped spinning that time.

"But..." I wasn't able to finish my statement when she cut me..

"No "but".. Tomorrow is the day you will meet your future husband."

Hyo Jin!!! Help me!!!

End of Neul Ah's POV

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The day Neul Ah's meeting with her future husband

Neul Ah was waiting for her omma's friend and her future husband in a cafe with her omma. 

"I wonder what is he looks like... Maybe he was 8 years older than me just like Ga In's future husband. Or maybe he was 'oversized'. That's why my mother forced me to marry him.. It's because there's no woman who wanted to marry him. But.. Why me??" Neul Ah talked to herself.. More to whispering to herself.

Suddenly, a woman called her mother's name. "Ji Eun-aa!!" and she was alone..

"Hye Ji-aa!! Long time no see.." Neul Ah's omma hugged her.

"Is this your daughter?" the woman asked her. Neul Ah's omma nodded her head..

"Omo~ she is so beautiful." she said with a smile on her face.

"So, where is your son?" Neul Ah's mother asked her. The woman looked at the door.

"He will be here in any minute.. Oh.. He's here." she said pointing to the door. Then a fat man, entered the cafe..

"Is that him?! Haha.. Told you.." Neul Ah whispered to herself.

"Is that him?" Neul Ah's omma said pointing to the fat man. The woman chuckled.

"Not that one... That one..." She said pointing to a guy behind the fat man. Neul Ah dropped her jaw as she saw the guy.

"OHMYGOSH!!! He is so damn hot!! Looks like I was wrong." Neul Ah said to herself.

"Omo~ He is handsome." Neul Ah's omma said to her friend.

"Looks like I have no reason to resist this marriage.." Neul Ah said with a bright smile on her face.

 

WHERE IS THE KIM NEUL AH WHO HATE ARRANGED MARRIAGE?! Well, I think that I have to change the title from "Arranged marriage?? Bwo?!" into "Arranged Marriage?? Yes!!"