CHAPTER THREE

Arranged marriage?? Bwo?!

Kim Neul Ah was sitting alone a swing in a park that morning. Everybody around her were having their good time. Children were playing happily among themselves. The adults were jogging around the park with their own partners. She was sitting there alone while staring blankly on a romantic who was sitting on a bench nearby. She was thinking about her future with Peniel.

"Am I going to be happy with Peniel?" she wondered. Suddenly, someone covered her eyes from the back. She was startled with that sudden action.

"Who are you?" she asked with her eyes closed. She was afraid the person was pevert. Suddenly, the person who was covering her eyes took her hand using one hand and the other hand was still covering her eyes.

"Where are you taking me to? Hey!!" She was panicked that time. Luckily she had black belt in Karate. Without wasting her time, she locked the person's leg then she grabbed the hand that was covering her eyes then she threw the person onto the ground. The person groaned in pain.

"Serves you right!!" Neul Ah said then she turned around then walked away.

"Ya, Kim Neul Ah!!" the person a.k.a the guy said. Neul Ah who was walking stopped then she turned around to look at the guy who was calling her name.

"How did you know my name? Are you a stalker or what?" She went near to the guy. The guy who was sitting on the ground stood up and dusted his pants.

"Ya!! Don't you know me?? It's me. Jung Daehyun. Your childhood friend." The man said while fixing his hair.

"Jung Daehyun??? Jung Daehyun!! Is that really you?? Omo~ I miss you so much!!" Neul Ah said then she hugged the guy who was also known as Daehyun.

"Hey.. Hey.. My back is still hurt.." He said, pushing Neul Ah to break the hug.

"OH.. Mianhae.. I thought you were a ert just now.." Neul Ah apologised for her action.

"It's okay.. You're still strong like before" Daehyun said, messing with Neul Ah's hair. Neul Ah shook her head because she didn't like it when people messing her hair.

"Hajima.. You're ruining my beautiful hair.." She said then she fixed her hair.

"Arasso..." Daehyun said but then, he messed Neul Ah's hair again.

"Ya!!!!!!!!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So, how long are you going to be here?" Neul asked Daehyun who was sitting on a swing next to her.

"Ummm.. Two weeks I think because my mum is here to manage my father's bussiness in here. My father is managing his bussiness in California." Daehyun said while kicking the sand on the ground. 

"Hey!! I heard that you are going to marry with this one guy. His name is... Paniel??" Daehyun said. Neul Ah laughed when she heard Daehyun pronounced Peniel's name.

"It's Peniel. Not Paniel.. Hahaha.." Neul Ah was laughing so hard until she fell from the swing.

"Ouch!!!" It was Daehyun's time to laugh. Daehyun laughed until his face turned red.

"Ya!! Aren't you going to help me?" she yelled Daehyun who was wiping his tears.

"Ne~~~ Hahaha..." Daehyun stood up to help her but he was still laughing.

"YA, PABO!! Stop laughing!!" Neul Ah was mad at him.

"Arasso~~~" Daehyun listened to her but Neul Ah still can hear him giggling.

Neul Ah dusted her shorts and sat back on the swing. "Okay.. Back to our conversation.." She said, trying to be serious.

"Okay.. So when is your wedding?" Daehyun asked Neul Ah with his serious voice.

"I don't know. We haven't decided it yet. Actually, I'm not sure that I am ready to be his wife because we've known each other for only one week." Neul Ah told her problem to her childhood friend.She knew that Daehyun can help her with this thing.

"Well, you can try to know him better. Like.. Go for a date or something like that." Daehyun gave his opinion.

"Yeah.. You're right.. But, what if he doesn't like me?" She asked again.

"There's only one way to know that.." Daehyun said with a mischiveous smile.

"What is it?" Neul Ah was excited to know Daehyun's plan.

"Just wait and see.. haha" 

 

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? STAY TUNED.. HAHAHA

WILL BE UPDATING THIS FEBRUARY(CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAY)

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. HAVING HARD TIME WITH MY FAMILY SO.. YEAH..