Weekend n_n

It went like this...

Your POV~

So today is the weekend... not much goes on on weekends... sigh. I stared at my phone, hoping for a call or text to come through from Ji Hoon.. I gave him my number the other day.. maybe his phone broke.. I don't know. I pouted and stared out my window. I saw a figure walking down the path.. I couldn't see clearly as it had been raining and the water droplets made it hard to see.. I waited for the person to knock the door before I went and answered it.

It was Kai. "Annyeonghaseyo~" he smiled.

"Uhh.... what are you doing here? How did you even find where I lived?"

"Aaaah~ Mianhada~ My friend told me~" he said with a smile.

"Fri- that Woohyun guy?"

"Aah, you met him?" he grinned

"Yeh.. he said hi~"

Kai just nodded and smiled. "Can... I come in? It's cold out here~"

"Uuuuh... I guess~" I moved out of the way for him and led him into the lounge. "Would you like a drink?"

He smiled and nodded sweetly as he sat on the sofa. "Please~" 

I headed into the kitchen. Why was he even here? *._.*

 

Jongin's POV~

She had a nice place. I liked it. It's a great thing I have a flirtacious friend. I grinned to myself. As it was an open plan place, I could see into the kitchen. She has a great ... I leaned back into the sofa. "So, nice place you have here~" I smiled.

"Gomawo~" she said as she stirred some tea. "So, what do you do for fun?" I smiled.

"Well, I like to read, I study..."

"That's it?!"

"Yeh..." she said as she brought the tea in.

"I should show you some things to do~" I grinned.

"Maybe..." she said as she sat down. "I'm not really one for loud music and alcohol~"

"Ah~ Well, maybe that'll change in the future" I said with a grin~