First day

It went like this...

The slant and the ~ signifies a thought^^

Melody's POV:

 

I walked in through the big white doors... I didn't want to be here.*sigh* I didn't want to move from England.. I had to teach myself Korean since my parents had planned on moving to Korea a while back, for business. I know the basic phrases but not much more than that. When they told me their plans, I just...*sigh* I miss my friends. Let's just leave it at that.

Anyway. I looked around...  I didn't know who anyone was and they, to me, all look the same. Kinda. I had to go and see Mr. Yoo, the vice headteacher for my classes. This place is so big! I was looking for ten minutes before I finally asked for help, a cute guy. He had a dimple when he smiled, which made me smile... 

"shillehagessumnida?" I asked him, shyly.

"neh?" he replied with a sweet smile. I think he noticed I wasn't Asian after a little bit. "Oh- Eodiseo osyeosseoyo?"

I stared at him, I didn't expect that...

The cute guy shook his head, a little embarrassed. "Anni... Mianhaeyo.. I meant where are you from?" He smiled again, but his English was a little broken.

"Oh... I'm from England~" I smiled

"Ah! That's so cool!" His smile turned into a grin. "My name's Ji Hoon~ Noh Ji Hoon~"

I smiled and nodded. "I'm Melody, but everyone calls me Nova for short. I moved here with my parents.... I'll be honest, I didn't really want to come..."

"Aaah~ Wae? Korea's an amazing place~" He smiled proudly. "You'll love it once you get to know it~^^"

I smiled and nodded again. "Could you show me where Mr. Yoo's office is? This place is so big, I can't find anything.." I pouted cutely.

He smiled brightly and nodded. "I sure can^^" he took my arm and pulled me off to Mr. Yoo's office. ~He's so cute! *squeals internally*~

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first part... I'm sorry it was a bit boring and short though haha x( I'll try and update as soon as I can!

안녕히계세요 / annyeonghikyeseyo for now hehe!

<3