"Mwo?"

It went like this...

No One's POV

~5th Lesson~

You were sitting next to Ji Hoon, when Kai came in, with his cute friend. You looked up and smiled a little before shaking your head. Ji Hoon leaned over and whispered to you~ "Try not to mix with those guys..." you looked at him, a little confused.

"Mwo? Wae?" you asked.

"Just... don't.. they'll hurt you one way or another." he sat back straight as Kai walked over and took the seat next to you. He smiled at you~ "Hey~" you nodded in return. "What's up with you, beautiful?" he lifted your head with his index finger, but you moved his hand away. "Please... don't." you said, but he just smirked and shook his head.

 

Kai's POV: 

Why didn't she want me? I asked myself as I mentally pouted. Usually girls go crazy over me... aish. I'll get my way, one way or another. Even if it did mean getting some other guys involved. I shrugged it off and leaned back in my chair. Sehun fell asleep at his desk... I'm guessing he didn't sleep much. After the lesson finished, we both headed out. We headed out behind the new girl... boy did she have a nice . Sehun looked at me~ "Who's that?" he asked, ruffling his hair.

"I don't know," I replied. "But she's pretty hot.."

"But she's hanging out with that Noh Ji Hoon dork... she has no taste~" I just shrugged. "Oh well~" I grinned. "I'll get her to change for me." We headed back to my place. Once we got in, I flopped onto my big sofa. Sehun sat opposite, looking around my house. "You've put your Christmas decorations up?" he smiled, I nodded. 

"Neh~ It's Christmas very soon." I grinned

He nodded and smiled. "What do you want for Christmas, hyung?"

I grinned. I knew exactly what I wanted.

 

__________________________________________________________________

Please could you share this story with your friends? It'd mean a lot^^<3