Chapter 2

A Love I Will Fight For

The Day passed by quickly and all students were now at their designated dorms. Na Eun was dorm mates with Chorong and Eunji.

"Haya!" Chorong flew a kick. She was occupied with practicing Hapkido, Eunji was reading a book and Na Eun was staring at nothing. The two girls noticed her quietness and settle down what they were doing. "Na Eun-ah?" Chorong started. "Gwenchana?" Eunji continued. Na Eun didnt answer, she didnt even heard them. "Na Eun ah??" Chorong came closer to Na Eun and sat on her bed. Eunji placed down her book neatly on her side desk and jump on Na Eun's bed. "NA EUN-AH!" They yelled in nuisance. Na Eun startled. "W-wah! Y-yah! Igae Mwoyo???" she said, glaring her friends. "Don't yell at us!" Eunji pouted. "Yeah, you were at your own little world again" Chorong added with a frown. Na Eun looked at her friends then looked down. She began tearing.

They panicked. "Na Eun-ah! Don't cry~" Chorong wagged her arms in the air. "Hush Hush~!" Eunji sang softly. They knew why she was acting like this, Pity grew in their hearts. Eunji hugged crying Na Eun and Chorong joined. They knew that she was just hiding all of the pain in. She may seem cold ever since that incident but it was just her being afraid like the girl she was before. Losing many love ones at the same moment was a big trauma for her.

They patted Na Eun's back and loosen their hold with each other and a sudden knock was heard on the door. Chorong stood up and opened the door, "Minwoo-ah? What brings you here?" she asked, tilting her head. Minwoo blushed to see Chorong and them because he was the shy type. "U-uh... G-GoodEvening Princesses. I came here to send an important letter for Princess Na Eun." Minwoo said, stuttering.

Na Eun stood up and wiped her tears to get the letter. "Gomawo Minwoo-ah~" Na Eun said, smiling slightly. "M-my pleasure your highness!" He bowed accurately and left before they close the door. She Opened the letter and read what it contains. She already knew that it was from her father, but a Big Question Mark was written on her face when...

I'll be looking forward for your visit, Angel.

"What does it say?" Eunji asked, taking a peek. "Omo you're leaving?" she gasp. "Eh? wae?" Chorong frowned. "It doesnt say, He just said that it's important." She said scanning threw the letter for misread informations. "When will you leave?" "Tomorrow Morning. Please inform the teachers" "Ofcourse we will~" "Have a safe trip!" They grouped hug.

>>>>>>>>>

She packed up her stuff, but not all of it. She was only informed to stay for 2 days so her bag wasnt that heavy yet a maid was carrying it. She bid goodbye to her friends and rode a brown metalled limo.

3 hours passed and finally arrived their Castle. Her Grandfather's castle. She looked at its features... It has the same structure, same contents to build it with the old one. But it was still different. She climbed up the stares and Yerin went to her to take her coat off. "My Lady, Im glad you arrived safely. Your Father's waiting at the Living Room." she smiles sweetly. Na Eun nodded with a Worried smile and walked to the Living room.

"Na Eun-ah~" Her father greeted her with a hug. Behind his shoulder's she saw Two Men standing, looking at the both of them. The other men was old. Same age as Na Eun's Father perhaps? and the other one looks as if it was the same age as her. He has long ruffly hair that pass down his ear, a smile on his face. And his eyes... He seems familiar.

Her Father pulled away and saw Na Eun squinting her eyes. He looked at to where she was looking, "Ah~ Na Eun I would like you to meet General Park! He is our Head Guardian here." He introduced. Na Eun curtsied politely. "It's nice to meet you~" she said looking at the Old Man. "Very nice to meet you aswell, Princess. I offer my life for your protection." He bowed. The Old Man, named Gen. Park then faced the younger looking one. "This here is my son. He is reincarted him to be immortal." He introduced proudly. "A fine Body Guard for my Daughter indeed!" Na Eun's father Laughed, outstanded.

Na Eun's eyes widen to and looked at her father with disbelief. "Body guard, you say?" she asked with a brow raised, Her Father Noded. It startled her but soon calmed down. All her school mates had Body Guards so it was all good. She noticed that she was the only left w/o one, she taught that her father considered her strong. But She guessed she was wrong thinking that since her father IS over protective.

"I'll be happy to be at service my princess." The boy infront of him said with his deep voice. "mhhmm" She said, looking away from him. From Chanyeol. She wasnt in favor of him or any of the male people in her kingdom. Not in favor either if its about her Safety or her Future Married life. All she wanted was a life w/o drama. Her mother passing away and her brother siding up with the enemy's side was enough drama for her living as the Princess of the Lumina kingdom for 18 years.

Chanyeol sense Na Eun's coldness and smile to himself mentally. Such a cold girl. "Excuse me while I rest, the Journey made me tired." Na Eun excused herself and bowed to them. Great... she thought.

 

------------------------------------------

A/N:

Annyeong! Im not realy into Edit Edit so excuse my wrong spelling, grammar etc.

Hope you guys enjoyed this. Be patient and I'll surely give what you guys want! ;))))