Chapter 5

A Love I Will Fight For

"Princess!" Chanyeol cried while making his way from a hall of students.

Na Eun sighed and shook her head. She was ignoring Chanyeol all day, for the past few days actually. Still not accepting the fact that her father got her a Body guard. She went straight to her locker ignoring Chanyeol's nags and cries. She was keeping her pride up to ignore him but she knew that inch by inch, it was collapsing due to Chanyeol's deep voice crying "Princess" over and over again. All day she was hearing this. It was annoying her and with every sound of his voice it sends chills on Na Eun's body. Not the Lovey-Dovey kind but the Pissed-Off kind.

"Princess, Why are you ignoring me? You have to take resposibility. What I'm saying is important a-" "Do I look like I care Chanyeol?" Na Eun glared. "Do I look like I WANT to hear you say things about me being resposible? Do you think I WANT to hear Everyday nagging from a person so annoying like you? Tell me Chanyeol. I will never want nor need your Help in to handling my Position, so will just leave and go away?" Na Eun was about to leave when Chanyeol spoke up. "No. I will keep my promise, I will take care of you, Help you and guide you. Push me away all you want princess. I'll still be by your side Nagging you." Chanyeol smirked. Na Eun groaned very un-lady-like of her but she didnt even care at the moment.

"Looks like another love quarreling day from the two of you." Eunji smiled with her bag hanging on her shoulder. "When will you guys stop?" Baekhyun huffed."Yeah.. It's getting on my nerves actually." Chorong blinked. " Maybe you should'nt get on Na Eun's neck too much Yeol. She needs space and a little rest from all the work and practice." Suho nodded and earned a pout from Chanyeol.

Na Eun rolled her eyes and walked away to the garden being followed by her friends. "Aish, Na Eun-ah! You could atleast be nice to him." Eunji said. "Ne. I dont see anything at all for you to hate him~ but since it's YOU hating him. I wouldnt wonder why" Chorong added. All Na Eun did was look back to where their Guardians was standing. Not too far but at the stone way of the garden their setting foot on at their School Campus.

She shrugged her guilty feeling and headed towards their next class. Eunji sighed and headed to follow Na Eun while Chorong was carrying her books. A Sudden flame appeared at the corner of her book making her gasp and drop the book. "Princess!" Her Guardian, Suho ran towards her. Using his Powers. Suho controlled the water the fountain had and made droplets pour on her book. Not too much for the book so that it wont be that damaged.

"M-mian." She looked down. "Chorong-ah! Gwenchana?" Eunji asked. "What were you thinking Unni-ah?" Na Eun asked in concern making Chanyeol look at her. "I-I dont know actually" she spoke. "You should be careful Princess. Knowing that you're not quite used to your powers yet might be best if you start your practice later on." Suho smiled. Chorong immediatly looked away. Blushing.

 

"And that's about enough for today." Suho sighed and wiped off his sweat with his face towel. Chorong looked down. Today, like every other day, she had difficulties with managing her powers. Every things would go wrong, From saving an obeject to completely ruining it. 

She sighed and packed her stuff, tired and frustrated. "Hey.." She turned around only to see Suho smiling softly at her. "Don't be too hard on yourself. Okay?" Chorong nodded and bid goodbye heading straight to her Dorm.

She went up the building and to their penthouse like dorm. Drop all her belongings. "Practice didnt go well?" Eunji asked looking away from her book. Chorong shook her head. "Gwenchana Unni. You can do it~" Na Eun said while munching on her snack. Chorong smiled and excused herself to the bathroom.

 

It was almost 10 pm since the time she checked when she finished her time in the bathroom. Now it was almost midnight. She stirred and sighed. Got up and walked off her bed and into their dorm rooms balcony and sighed. Leaning on the bar of the balcony, "Sighing doesnt suit a Beautiful Lady such as yourself." Chorong gasp and turned around. She new who it was, It was no other than the male she longed for. Woohyun.

The Prince of Crystals which is a power that has the ability to make soldiers of crystal and can also make face clones for alibis and spying. Her being a princess of flames gave their relationship a unique and quite strange appearance in which they didnt care of. All that matters is that they feel the same way for each other and that they make each others presence worth cherishing.

Both can still remember the time they've met. and also how everything turned up side down.

FLASHBACK

"Ah~ Nam! Haha. My Hyung! Pleasant to see my Chinggu again!" Chorong's father cried with a grin. Patting the other old man's back who also has a grin. "Aish Park! You know I would'nt miss you daughters 16th birthday!" His Chinggu laughed. Watching them quietly, Chorong sat uncomrfortably in her dress. It was Pretty. Pretty annoying to her. It was itchy and too showy and also, something was poking her arm.

"You left the clipper." She heard a whisper. She turned her head and met eyes with a Boy. Everything has frozen. Their breath stopped in exchange with their heart rapidly beating. "Ehem.." soon they went back to reality due to the person and choorng immediately looked away blushing but Woohyun still mesmerize by her. Chorong looked up and saw Suho. "Princess, You're mother asked for you." He bowed. "Ah yes.." Chorong stood up and her wrist grab and stopped with her actions. "W-wait.." Woohyun stood up making Suho's eyes widen and blood boiled due to sudden contact. "Her Mother, THE QUEEN, Asked for her." Suho said once again but without the gentleness in his voice. "I just.." Woohyun smiled widely and lift Chorong's arm. Suho gasp and was about to make a move til he took of the clipper on Chorong's dress. "You left the clipper.." Woohyun smiled making Chorong blushed while leaving. "Chill will ya?" Woohyun turned to Suho and tossed the Clipper to him in which Suho swiftly caught and eye Woohyun walk away. Aish.. Really.

"Omma?" Chorong opened her mothers door with no Answer. "Omma?" She cried out once again but still no answer. She walked deeper to the room and found blood coming out from the other side of the bed with a body lifelessly laying. She began to tremble witht he sight. "OMMA!" Out from the bathroom came out A Woman with a Silver Hand Size Sword in her hands, Hands the were covered with blood.

"Princess!" Suho came rushing in beside with Her Father, His Father friend and Woohyun along with the other Guards. "Chonyeul?" Her father stared with disbelief. "CHONYEUL!" He cried. His eyes wonder and looked at The Woman holding the Knife. "YOU!" He Pointed. "YOU KILLED HER!" He shouted. His arm covered with fire about to make an attack. "NO!" His Friend stopped. "How can you be sure that Woori, MY WIFE, Did it?" King Nam growled. "MOVE ASIDE! SHE KILLED MY WIFE!" Park's Knights was surrounding them now with their swords pointed to the Nams. "She did no-" King Nam's words was stopped due to a pain felt in his chest. The knife that his Wife was carrying stabbed through him aking him coughed blood.

Woohyun, along with his chained mother was held captive in Parks Castle. THAT wasnt his Mother. THAT was nothing but a clone. A clone that was surely used to fool the Park and Nams friendship and image. and Also ruined their lives. 

He sighed and try to talk to her. Getting no response and only wicked laughs. He even tried to convince the Guards even cried to them, But it was no use. To them, He was an Enemy. not Seeing the truth which is Him being the Victim as well.

In an unusual day. Chorong found herself ending up in the dungeons. Scanning and walking around the unfamiliar place since she wasnt allowed here, she found a familiar sight. Him. Woohyun snese her presence and turned around. Eyes widen and again their worlds stop and same feelings were felt.

Chorong shook her head, This is wrong she was about to leave when. "No! Wait!" He cried. Chorong flinched. "I need you too listen to me" She froze. "This woman isnt my Mother. I know! I know the feeling whenever I'm with my Mother and That feeling isnt what I'm feeling when I'm with this stranger. Please.. Please let me go. I'm not who you guys think I am. I'm a victim too.. please, Please Chorong-ah." Woohyun stopped his tears from falling down and Chorong can feel her face going red and heart increased its beat. There was pure silence. The Woman passed asleep and only her breathing being heard wasnt helping the tense vibes in the dungeon. 

"Cho-" Chorong ran out before Woohyun can even continue. He felt his heart break, Sure they met in such a very sort while but who can blame if he was feeling this way. And he knows that She was feeling this way too. With the twinkle in her eyes and face the turning red in just a split second. He knows... It hurted him to see her run off leaving him. He sighed in frustration. Slid down to sit bowed his head on his arms til a cling of the cages door opening made him look up. Only to see Chorong with the door held by her.

Woohyun stood up and looked Chorong in the eyes. "You need to get out fast. My Father.. My Father will kill-" Chorong was stopped when she felt a pair of lips against hers. Sparks was felt, stupid as it was to know each other only by name and by background infos they didnt care. Woohyun pulled away and looked Chorong in the eyes. "I knew you'd believe me. Thank you.. Thank you for believing me." He said honestly. Chorong blushed and heard guards coming towards their way. Panic, Both made an exit. Risky, but relief that they made it through.

Woohyun was about to leave when a question came to his head. "Why?" Chorong looked at him quizically. "Why did you believe me?" He turned to looked at Chorong. "I.. I saw the way your Uncle left with a big wooden cage. " Chorong looked down, "Big enough for a body to fit in. And your father was exited from here in a cofin so.." Woohyun looked down as well and was deep in thoughts. "Im.. sorry." She whispered making Woohyun look at her shooking his head. " No. Don't be.. Nothing is your fault." He reassured showing a slight smile. A SMile full of pain.

Woohyun stuggled to climb the vined gates but succesfully made his way down. Facing Chorong once again with the gate standing between them. Chorong  felt un easy. A part of her didnt want him to go, and another part of her also didnt want her to be there. But she the new that the first side of her was overpowering. She looked down, hand intertwined with each other. "I'll come back." Chorong looked up only to see Woohyun smiling at her making her heart beat fast. "I'll make things right." Woohyun nodded before leaving.

END OF FLASHBACK

" And then you showed up.." She glared at him and looked away. His smirk washed off as he approached her and wrap his arm around her waist. "I'm sorry... I'm trying my hardest." He whispered and he turned her around. She was shedding tears and it made Woohyun's heart ache. He leaned closer and placed a kiss on her forehead, letting her know that everything's alright.

"I miss you. I can't do this on my own." She sobbed. Woohyun hugged her tight. Chorong's father became distance. So Distance that He wanted to take time for his own and Leave her in the hands of Her Grandfather. "I miss my Father.. I miss my Mother. Woohyun, I missed you." Woohyun's heart breaked and lift Chorong's chin for her to look at him..

"I'm a few steps closer to who did it."

==========================================

HIYA! HERES A NEW CHAPIE! :)) Enjoy okay?

I also updated my other two stories. Hope you check them out too~ ;)) I'm Very sorry btw with Wrong Grammar, Spelling, Use of Words. Like I said before, Not much of a Big fan of Editing. 

ANyways. LOVES YA! Till Next Time Lovelies~ <333

P.S. Have you guys senn Infinite's Comeback????? ALSDKJFGHDJKSL SUNGGYU OPPA! >u< LOL.