Chapter 1

A Love I Will Fight For

"My Lovely Daughter, wake up." A soothing voice said. I opened my eyes and blink many times due to the sunlight also to see better. "Umma~" "Goodmorning Dear~" I hugged her. "Go wake up your brother. Your Father have just arrived from the Intuneric kingdom and he's willing to eat with his children." My Mother smiled. I loved my Mother very much. Although she's old by number, her facial features nor her body skin doesnt says so. She's really a Goddess. "Ne Umma~" I kissed her cheeks and ran out to the hallway and to my Brothers Room.

I stumbled into someone while running, "Goodheavens! Goodmorning your Highness~" the slightly aged woman called Yerin greeted. "Annyeong Ahjumma" I bow curtsied and gave her a warm smile then ran off. As I arrived infront of my brothers doorsteps I didnt bother on knocking and entered his room. I peeked and see if he's awake. "Hmmm, no perfume smell~ ... he's still sleeping" I giggled. I walked inside and to another room to where his bed was. There I saw my brother. I quitely walked up to him to jump on top of him, just when Im about to do my plan and Jump. "Gotcha!" I shrieked. "Kyaaaah Ahaha~ Oppa! Andwae~" He tickled. "Ahaha you dare disturb the Dragon's sleep? This is the punishment you little Kitten!" He tickled me some more. "Wufan Opppaaaa~" I whined. He finally let go and we capture our breath. "So... What brings you here in my Keep you little pest?" He asked. "Appa arrived! From Intuneric~ just last night. He requests for us to join him eat breakfast..." I said looking everywhere in his room due to excitement I then looked at him, His smile was gone.

"Gwenchana Oppa?" I asked. He looked at me then his smile finally came back. "Y-yeah. Im fine~" He smiled. "Lets not keep them waiting. It'll be rude.... GET OUT." He said. "Eh? Like what you said just now isnt rude enough. I pouted. "Pouting? that is so unlady-like. Go~ Before I burn you." He warned. I meronged and got out and back to my room. I wash and did what I needed to do with the help of my Maids. They did my hair, picked out my clothes and escorted me to the dining table. A life of a princess indeed.

"Ah~ My Lovely Daughter. How have you been Angel?" My Appa Greeted me. I ran up to him and hugged him ever so titly. "Appa I missed you~" I whispered. He pushed me slightly to look at me. "A princess should never behave like that." My Father said. One thing that I despise about him. He wants me to be perfect, something that I nor anyone can give. I only smiled and sat infront of my Mother. She gave me a reassuring smile, telling me to let him be with his words. I noded.

As Soon as he was about to sit. My Brother, Wufan suddenly arrived. He bowed to Father and was about to speak when a Slap landed on his face. "You are a Disgrace! Being friends with one of them?!" My Father scolded. "My King!" My Mother cried. I didnt speak, We were frozen when... "YOUR HIGHNESS! We are  Under Attack!" said by the guard. Our Father didnt looked at us but I know he was shock. "Yerin! Get NaEun out of here." "Yes Sir" "Appa??" I whimpered, worried. "Everything will be okay, Dear." My Mother hugged me and we were about to leave when I held Wufan Oppa's Hand. "Oppa.." "Everything is and will be fine." He said, with a smile. His smile soon fade when he faced the other to follow father and our hands grew apart. I felt emptiness in my chest. Huh? "Let's God Dear." My Mother said.

We went inside my room. A strong crash was heard. "Omma.. will they be okay?" I asked worried. Yes, You may be saying or thinking that there are many places possible to go to other than my room for safetiness. But we didnt go much further in the castle since we saw Guards going threw the halls where the protective rooms are. I sighed, I hugged my Mother very tightly and looked at Yerin. She was looking at a Picture. "We'll be okay." I spoke out. She looked at me with teary eyes. "Yes, Your Highness." She smiled warmly.
 
Suddenly a Loud Banging on the door was heard. I grew scared. "O-omm-""Shhhh" She hushed me. She dragged me and Yerin out my Living Room. She then made us hide behind my closet. "Omma! What about you?" I asked. "I'll be alright Dear" She said as she caressed my cheeks. "NO!" "Your Highness" Yerin tried to stop me but "NO!" The banging in the door soon became more loud. "Just do what your mother says!" She told me. I stood silent and she closed the closets door. I heard shrieking and whimper but soon it stopped. We peeked outside and we saw how my Room was ruined. My Paintings were ripped, Furnitures was crashed and fallen, Glasswares were broken into pieces. I ran outside my room. I was scared. I needed to know if everyone was alright. "Your Highness!" I heard Yerin called. I wanted to stop but... NO. I needed to.
 
When I got down the stairs, seeing dead bodies of our guards on their white uniform splattered with blood and also other men, although they werent to be told ours. A hand caught my Arm. "Princess! Fancy seeing you here~ and How lovely are you." The Stranger said as he pulled me into his arms, He was at the same age as my father. "L-let go!" I struggled in his hold. "Na Eun!" I looked to whom it that voice came from. "Appa!" He was surrounded by men with Black Uniforms. He couldnt get to me for him to save. Soon I felt my arm released. "Don't Cry Little Girl.." Another Stranger said with a Deep voice, we was wearing a mask. Propably part of his uniform, either wy I havent seen him before. I looked at him, with frightened eyes. I was about to cry when I heard my father yelp. A Yelp in Pain. I looked at him and he was injured. "APPA!" I cried. The Stranger ran to my father's opponents and faught them. I ran to my father who laying on the ground. I felt a strong wind, A Very Strong wind. Our Castle was starting to collapse. I looked infront of me and I saw Wufan Oppa, getting inside the Enemy's Metaled Battle Airship. "OPPA!" I screamed. He looked back at me, his eyes. His eyes wasnt them same warm eyes that I was used to seeing. It turned cold... I didnt remember anything else as everything started to fade to black... soon then I remember myself waking up. We were at my Grandfather's Palace.
 
I scrunched my eyes and searched the room, I saw Yerin. "Yerin! W-where.. Omma. Wheres Omma? Appa? Wufan! I saw him... he..." "Betrayed us." My Father continued. He entered the room. "Wha-what?" I said, not believing. "And your mother..." he started. "Your Mother's gone." he whispered but enough for me to hear. My eyes got blurry... My Heart shattered into million pieces... No.
 
 
The sound of clapping hands were heard in the room. "Well done NaEun, Ofcourse coming from you~" My Teacher said. I sat down my seat and the teacher called another student to read his written story. "Psst, Na Eun~ Are you okay?" My Best Friends, Chorong and Eunji asked who was sitting infront of me a vacant seat was parting them. I smiled to reasure them. "Park Chorong! Jung Eunji!, This isnt a class for whispering and sharing gossips." The Teacher said. "Yes Ma'am. " They held their heads low. The student who was reading next continued. I looked outside the window, watching the clouds. Thinking back to what I've just read. Sometimes Life is Like a Movie...