The letter

Ilhoon and I

 

the final chapter~

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, okay.

How the heck he knows what my favorite food was?

It wasn't like he could ask people at school.

I told you,I never eat at school.

I meant, it was too bizarre to be coincidence.

My favorite food is totally different from others. My taste buds are just that special.

My favorite food?

Believe me, you don't wanna know. '

And how about two weeks ago?

On my birthday?

How did he find out?

I don't celebrate birthdays. My family didn't even give a about it.

How did he knows my date of birth?

Did he stalk me?

Most importantly, his present.

How did he knows what to get for me?

How?

How?

Really?

It's frustrating like seriously.

Maybe he's a psychic?

 

 

That actually makes sense though.

 

 

*******

 

 

"Ilhoon... who are you really?" I asked, wanted to know the truth.

This is totally crazy. He is crazy. He knows every freaking thing about me.

This is just too confusing. I felt like I know him or at least, used to know him. He is not a stranger to me...somehow.

His eyes, his mouth, his nose...I feel like I saw them somewhere before.

His voice, his laughs, his giggles...somehow, I think I heard them before.

Like a lot.

Well, he reminds me of someone.

Someone... that person.

That particular person who left me after had successfully stole my heart.

Oh bad memories, bad memories!

"Your classmate?..."

"I'm being serious right now..."

"I'm serious too..."

"Cut the crap off ilhoon. Who are you? Where do you come from? How do you know everything about me? Answer me jung ilhoon! What? You stalked me?" I blew up. It really came to my nerves.

But what he did was just looking at me. His eyes were staring at mine, finding something perhaps hope in my cold eyes.

"You never remember, don't you?" He smirked then chuckled.

I stared at him, afraid. Who knows he might turn into a serial killer or even a psycho.

"Don't be afraid..."

"...did you even read my letter?"

"What letter?"

"The letter...that i send you ten years ago..."

I scrunched my eyes while looking at him.

Letter?

Ten years ago?

I squished my brain trying to remember anything related to letter and ilhoon but nothing came to me.

He sighed and started to walk closer to me, he grabbed my hands and pulled me and started to run through the white long corridor. He led me to somewhere i didn't even know.

Ilhoon taking me somewhere.

Should i be worry about that?

 

****

 

"Here!" His voice strike into my eardrum.

He passed me an old blue envelope. It was taken from the bottom of a box that was given to me by a boy. And that was like 10 years ago. The letter was hidden underneath the supporting cardboard piece in the box.

"Remember i gave this to you when we were still small?"

Then something shoot my mind and now i know the boy that used to be my best friend 10 years ago is now standing in front of me.

Why did i never notice this before?

Like wow.

 

I'm stupid..

 

And blind...

 

And i should go to the hospital to get checked up whether i'm having any symptom of alzheimer.

And now everything is clear to me like crystal clear.

I took the letter from his hands. I opened it and started to read the contain to myself.

'Hi best friend! How was your birthday? I bet it was fun right? I only hope the best for you. I want you to know that i'll always pray for you, wishing my best luck. And i want you to know that i love you so much and i'll always be there for you. Remember this always okay? So yeah...happy birthday!'

That was what written in that letter and it didn't end there.

At the bottom of the handwritten letter, there was something written really small until i had to scrunch my eyes so that i'll be able to read it.

Written there was, (read by me with much difficulties);

 

'Jung ilhoon will always love Im hyunsik forever and ever.'

 

I chuckled and read them again and again.

 

"So, do you remember me already?" Ilhoon asked me.

 

"I ing remember..."

 

 

Love this ♥ #kpop #hoonsik #hyunhoon #btob #Hyunsik #Ilhoon #ilsik

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: THE LAST CHAP!! :D 

a huge twist isn't it? /evil laugh 

after all, thanks for everyone who have been supporting us by reading, commenting and subscribing! :DD

hope to see you guys again~! :DD

XOXOXO, 

BABAI~!

-sujugeek188 and kimdierra