The new student

Ilhoon and I

It was the first period, the teacher walked into the classroom. She does her daily routine, which is taking our class attendance. After finished doing her task, she informed us that there will be a new student joining us.

I sighed.

It didn't give me any hype though. I bet everyone will be interesting on knowing more about the new student, pretty much more than their interest in study. 

And here I am, studying my off being my family's only hope since my brother pretty much screwed his life up.

You think being the smartest in the school is cool which is not at all.

I don't have a proper social life. There are only my laptop and the wi-fi modem that willing to socialize with me. It is boring, honestly. I have no friends to enjoy around with, it's just that I pull this kind of poker face or face all the time. I experience this not so good life. I meant, my family is on the edge of breaking up. 

I don't know how is that being the reason of why I have no friends but yeah you got it yourself right?

 

 

*********************************************************************************************

 

 

Mrs. Diyana clapped her hands to get the whole class attention.

"Class! I need you attention!" said the teacher. "Ilhoon, please come in.", she continued.

The next thing happened was a boy, a cute boy entering the class shyly. He's quite tall, had a nice build and had this innocent face that screams adorable.

Not my type though.

I heard all the girls in the class gasped before whispering among themselves.

But seriously, I had no interest in him so I continued to revise my additional mathematics text book, trigonometric functions.

People, I had no choice. 

"Can you please introduce yourself to the class." asked the middle aged woman. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jung Ilhoon and I'm from Cube High School. Nice to meet you. Please be nice with me!". A smile plastered on his face.

All the girls in the class were talking about him as soon as he finished.

"Mr. Jung, please choose any of the available seat. I hope you'll have a good time here...and class, be nice to him, I'm expecting all of you to treat him well.", warned that mother-like woman.

I gasped. Any available seat? There were only two empty seats which was one of them was beside me and the other one was beside the class noisy clown, Choi Eunhae. He started to walk to the middle of the class. 

"God, please not me...".

He stopped halfway, choosing his seat.

Fortunately, he chose the other seat. Well, Eunhae looks more friendly compared to me that look like someone that could kill a person mercylessly.

I sighed out of relief.

"And oh! Before I forgot, class monitor, please take him around the school after this..."

Oh NO.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hi guys! The first chapter is already here. I hope you enjoy reading it :) Do subscribe, comment and share. Stay tuned for the next update of this super short story. Basically, this story has been created by 3 writers. The main idea was from me, the writer is sujugeek188 and the random plots are from heungheung9. We are COUSINS! ;D *yayyyy!!* Till next update,

XXO,

kimdierra

P/s; SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES. *i'm a human* MEHRONG~~ ^^V