Let's be friend

Ilhoon and I

 

(RECESS)

 

So here I am, walking beside a boy that I least expected to be with.

I walked through the last long, white corridor that had many doors leading you to another rooms behind them.

He obediently tailed me without making any sound.

I just pointing at some random directions and say the functions of the rooms.

"This is the gymnasium..." I murmured under my breath while pointing to my right.

Ilhoon didn't say anything but just nodded understood.

"...and this is the swimming pool..." while pointing to the glass entrance door at my left side.

"...well i have finished doing my task...so bye..." I sighed, threw the last glance at him and walked away heading to the class.

But i was stopped by Ilhoon sudden call. "...wait!..." he shouted.

I turned around to look back at him.

"Thanks for showing me around. I hope we can be friends. I'm Jung Ilhoon. What's your name?" he smiled to me while reaching his hand out.

"I know that but I have to go." I said coldly and walked away from him.

Ilhoon was obviously shocked by my unwelcome treatment.

"I still wanna be your friend!" he shouted from the place where I left him.

I just continued to walk ignoring that new excited fella.

 

                                      ***

 

Chemistry class has started.

We were in Mendel Lab which is located at another block not far from our class.

Mr. Lee assigned us to form a group of 2 people.

So, as you guys know I'm not that friendly with people so yeah everyone was very excited pairing up with their own best friend leaving me the one who stayed behind awkwardly waiting for someone to be my teammate.

I looked around the class and my eyes caught some girls crowding Ilhoon, probably asking him to be their pair.

But what I saw was Ilhoon smiling sweetly while repeatedly nodding his head to the girls.

He said something to them which was I could not hear them. (My mom has to stop yelling at me with her high pitch voice if she doesn't want me to become completely deaf)

Then I saw ilhoon got up from his seat. He slightly bowed to the girls again and again and walked away from them.

Oh. He rejected them?

Those hot girls?

Really?

IMPRESSIVE.

Wait.

Wait a minute.

 

 

Why the heck is he walking towards my table?

 

 

 

A/N: hello guys! :D this is the another update! yay! :DDD

hope you guys enjoy reading it! :D 

feel free to drop a comment, subscribe and share! ;DD

sorry for any mistake done in this short chap,

till the next update,

xoxoxo :333

-sujugeek188