Chapter 6

Love and Friendship

Krystal POV

I can’t sleep! After knowing that I love Minho, many though come to my head.
 
*Flashback*
Author POV
"Wae what happened? Why did you don’t say anything?"
"Eonnie..."
"Nee?"
"I think I’m in love with Minho"
"JINJJA? YOU JUST REALIZED NOW?" Shouted Yuri shocked, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Sica heard that and finally they looking at Yuri and Krystal.
"wae? What happened? Realized what?" asked Sica
"Sica-yah! Your dongsaeng just realized that she’s in love with that boy! You know that boy right?"
"MWO? YOU JUST REALIZED? AND YOU TELL IT TO YURI?"
"Yah! Is it that bad if I know that she love him." Said Yuri and pouted.
"Okay, so who is this boy that you guys are talking about?" asked Tiffany.
"Yeah! I’m curious!" said Taeyeon.
"Should we tell them?" asked Sica.
"But eonnie, you can’t tell to anybody! Its secret!" said Krystal.
"Of course!" said Tiffany and Taeyeon.
"Its Minho." Said Yuri.
"MWWOOOOOOOOOOOO?!" Tiffany and Taeyeon shocked and then they looked at Yuri.
"Yuri-ah you know about this?" asked Tiffany
"Yeah, so what?" said Yuri calm.
"You love Minho too right?" asked Taeyeon.
"Yeah, not love anymore, its like now. I already moved on" Said Yuri
"You won’t harm Krystal right?" asked Sica
"Yah! What do you think I am? How could I harm such a nice girl like Krystal? Most of Minho’s fangirl was a crazy one! They want to look good in front of Minho, keep doing aegyo. Seeing that make me wanna puke! Thats why I always make them go away." Said Yuri
"Ah jinjja? Uri Yuri is already grow up now~" said Taeyeon
"and let’s wait for Sooyeon eonnie to grow up too." Said Krystal.
"Yah!" said Sica
"Soojung-ah, why did you home early today?"
"I skipped basketball practice today"
"Wae?" asked Sica again
"Hmmm.. I’ve a little problem with Jinri, and then I become lazy to practice then I skipped."
"Do you skipped again with Minho?" asked Sica. Hearing that Yuri, Tiffany, and Taeyeon just blinked.
"No, I’m alone this time."
"Krystal-ah, how far did you already do with Minho? Kiss on the lips?" asked Yuri. Krystal face become red because embarassed.
"A-a-aniyo! We never kiss!" said Krystal stuttered
"Yeah, they never kissed on lips, but Minho once kiss her cheek." Said Sica
"Jinjja?! Omo I’m envy" said Yuri and touch her cheek.
"Like he never kiss your cheek" said Tiffany
"Yeah! But its been along time!" said Yuri.
"You want me to kiss you?" asked Sica.
"No thanks! I’m not a lesbian, I’m straight!" said Yuri.
"Yah! I’m not lesbian too!!" said Sica, looking at them the others just laughing.
"Eonniedeul, i’m going to sleep first. Have fun on your sleepover. If you hungry there’s many snack on the refrigerator. But don’t eat cheesecake, its mine."Said Krystal
"okay! Sleep well Krystal!"
*Flashback end*
 
Krystal POV
Why must him?! Argh! Why not other guys? Why must Minho? Afterall he’s my bestfriend target! God, why my life have to be so hard? I think I’ll just sleep
 
Meanwhile
"Yuri-ah gwenchana?"asked Tiffany
"Gwenchanayo Fany" said Yuri with sad smile.
"Yuri-ah, stop smilling like that, I know you’re heart hurt." Said Sica and then hugged her. Yuri’s tears start too come out. Seeing that Tiffany and Taeyeon hugged  them too.
"Yuri-ah you should find a new love." Said Taeyeon and patted her head.
"Y-You’re right. Its about time to let him go, and its about time for me to forget him too." Said Yuri.
"There’s lot of guys waiting for you out there! Cheer up!" said Tiffany.
"Ne." Said Yuri and then she smile.

Sulli POV at Han River
Am I too harsh to Soojungie? She was crying when I left her. Well I am too actually. Should I apologize to her?
No!
She’s the one who betrayed me, why should I apologize to her? She had to apologize to me first! But she already did that. No no no! I’m not going to forgive her!
But my words to her, isn’t it very harsh?
"Don't pretend that you're sad Krystal Jung. I know that you're trying to look weak in front of him right? So he always sent you home? Tch, I don't know that you're that low."
 
Oh my God I’m look like a bad girl now! What should I do?! I got carried away that time.
I see a can and then I kicked it, there were lots of people here. I hope it didin’t hit anyone.
"aww! Who kicked the can!"
Oh my God it hitted!!!!!!!! And he’s a boy too! What if he mad at me? Okay, i’ll apologize to him. 
"Umm.. sorry, are you okay? I accidentally kicked the can" I looked at the guy, hey wait he looks similiar to me. Isn’t it...
"Its okay, since it was a cute girl who kicked the can." He said and smile to me, I still staring at him.
"L-Lee Taemin?"
"Ah ne? How do you know me?" asked him.
"Um.. We went to the same school, SM High?"
"Oh yeah! So whats your name?" 
"My name is Sulli."
"What? Sulli? Minho-hyung said that there’s a girl named Sulli that like me, is it you?" w-what? Minho said that to him?!
"A-aniyo! Its not me!"
"Ah jinjja? So there’s 2 sulli at our school? Daebak!" said Taemin and clapped(?)
"No! There’s only one!"
"Huh? You said its not you?"
"I’m sorry" I explained to him what happened when we played Truth or Dare, and you know what? I even tell him that I like Minho!! And my plan with Soojung, and what happened earlier with her.
"So you like Minho-hyung right?"
"Ne."
"If you like him, you should just tell him from the first time." Said Taemin.
"But I’m scared if he rejects me! I hate rejection." I said and pouted.
"Then you should get closer to him by yourself, not from Krystal." Said Taemin again.
"You’re right." 
"What should I do to Krystal?"
"Just forgive her and apologize to her." I silent.
"You stil care to her right? You still want to be her best friend right too?" asked Taemin again. Tears start to come out from my eyes.
"Yah yah yah! Don’t cry! People will think I’m a bad guy! Stop crying!" I can’t help it. I can’t held back my tears anymore.
And then I feel something. Taemin hugged me!!! He patted my head too!!!
"Ssshh... okay okay, I’m not telling you to stop, just crying if it make you feel relieved." he said. I don’t know why... i feel warm, peace, and save too in his arms. And then,
I hugged him back
"You know what? You’re still pretty even though you were crying."
"But, you’re still prettier when you’re smile."
"and smilling is better than crying."
"this is the last time I’ll see you crying okay?" said Taemin.
"Ne." I said, and looks like my tears aren’t coming out again.
"Pinky promise?" Taemin wipe my tears and showed me his pinky.
"Promise!" 
"Now lets go home before your parents searching for you and report to the police, they will think that I kidnap you. I’ll drive you home."
"Thank you Taeminie!"
"Taeminnie? What is that?" said Taemin
"Wae? You don’t like it?"
"Its fine, but kinda childish."
"I like childish things!"
"Okay okay, good night. Sleep well!" he said and hugged me again. This time I feel my heart is beating faster.
"Ne, you too! Thanks for driving me home."
Taeminnie very nice to me! And when he hugged me, my heart beats faster! Did I start to like him? But isn’t it too fast to forget Minho oppa? Who cares? Maybe I should move on from him. Minho-oppa will never notice me. I think tomorrow I’ll make up with Soojung, apologize to her, and told her what happened today.  Maybe tomorrow I should call him Taeminnie oppa Omo, so cute!!><
Soojung-ah its okay if you love Minho-oppa. I’ll support you!

Author POV

Krystal and Jessica arrived at school, Jessica left Krystal cause she had something to do first. Krystal walked to class and sat next to Suzy.
"Morning Krystal! Feeling better today?" asked Suzy
"Morning too Suzy, yeah! I’m feeling a lot better now!" said Krystal.
Suddenly she saw Minho walking from her class. Looks like he’s looking for someoneKrystal think.
"ANNYEONGHASEO, IS JUNG SOO JUNG OR KRYSTAL HERE?" I heard someone shouted that, and when I see it was Minho!!!
"Oops, looks like you’re prince is looking for you Krys" said Suzy.
"SHE’S HERE!!!" shouted Suzy to Minho and pointed her hands at me. Minho immedietly walked and now he’s here stand in front of me. And everyone was looking at us.
"A-anyeong" I said.
"Yah! Why you didin’t tell me?" tell him what? He seems angry.
"Tell you what?" I asked.
"That you skipped yesterday practice! If you tell me I’m going too! Hell, yesterday kinda boring without you." 
"I’ve too many thought yesterday, and I wanna be alone. Sorry for making you bored then." I said
"Let’s skip today then!" said Minho loudly.
"No you can’t!" said someone. That voice owner is coming towards us. Yeah, he’s Lee Taemin.
"Why did you say boring? Did you come to the practice? Yah Krystal, do you believe at him? Yesterday he’s skipped the practice too when he saw you’re going home." Said Taemin.
"You saw me yesterday?" asked Krystal
"Well, at first I’m going to but when I saw you walking outside school with your bag I thought you won’t come to the practice. So I just follow you."
"So you’re following me huh?" said Krystal and smirked
"Ani! Not following you home! I’m just skipped practice like you. "
"lie. "
"I’m not lying! " said Minho and pinched her cheek.
"Aigoo, stop acting so lovey dovey you married couple. " said Taemin and smacked Minho’s head.
"We’re not married couple!" shout Krystal and then everyone looking at them. But suddenly Minho embrace her waist.
"What should we ate for todays dinner yeobo? " said Minho and smirked. He’s teasing her. All eyes now staring at them.
"Omo! So you’re married now? " said Yuri from the door and coming towards Minho, Krystal, and Taemin.
"annyeong noona~" said Taemin
"aniyo eonnie! He’s –" Minho cutted Krystal
"Ne! Yesterday was our wedding!" said Minho smilling brightly.
"Liar! Yesterday Krystal and I were eating together! She’s with me all day long!" said Yuri
"Liar! She’s in the altar with me yesterday! "
"Anii!!! She’s making dinner for me yesterday! She cooked Spaghety, Fried Rice, and Ramen for me, Sica, Taeng, and Fany! Right Krys? " said Yuri and winked at her.  
"ne, Yuri-eonnie right, I’ll never married to you pabo! "   said Krystal and hit Minho’s head. Everyone blinked, usually Yuri will mad at people who try to get closer to Minho. But why this time she’s very nice to Krystal? 
"W-what? You’re lying! " said Minho.
"Why should we?" said Yuri
"Well, maybe you guys in the middle of lying?"
"You’re the one who lying pabo!" said Yuri and hit Minho’s hand.
"Now get off her! I don’t want my pure Soojungie influence your lying habit! "said Yuri, finally Minho let go of her. And then the bell is ringing. Minho, Taemin, and Yuri walked out of class
"Minho." Suddenly Yuri called him.
"Hmm?"
"I want to talk to you. " said Yuri.
"About what? " asked Minho
"something important. Just come to the garden at the break time. " said Yuri.
"okay. " said Minho and then they went to different direction.
"ehem.. you didn’t invite me to your wedding. " said Suzy.
"aish, we’re not married! "
"but isn’t that means that he would like to make you as his wife? Oh yeah, and why did you and Yuri-sunbae suddenly become so close? " asked Suzy
"Oh my God, earlier he’s just teasing me you know. Ah, yesterday she, Tiffany, and Taeyeon eonnie sleepover at my house cause my parents not home and Sica eonnie invite them. I told them what happened, Yuri eonnie didin’t mad, she just shocked. And she said that she’s going to forget Minho. And they support me and Minho."
"Yes! Lot of people love MinStal couple now! "
"Minstal? What the heck is that? "
"Its the combination of your name and Minho! Minho + Krystal! Cute right?"
"Nope, doesn’t cute at all"
"You’re no fun!! " said Suzy and Krystal just laughed at her.

Yuri POV
Today is the time that I’ve to let him go. I have my own love story too, and maybe its not Minho. Minho was born to be with Krystal, and Krystal was born to be with Minho. Just to be his friend, its enough for me.
"Noona! What do you want to talk about? " said Minho, he just arrive.
"its about my feeling. " I said, and he’s silent.
"Look, I think you already know my feeling. " I continued.
"Noona, s-" 
"No, don’t cut me when I’m talking. Ladies first tight? "
"So, I know you know that I still love you, but I think its about time for me to let you go. "
"W-what do you mean? " asked Minho.
"I’m too obsessed with you, and I think this is the time to stop. Do you get what I’m saying?" I asked
"Nope. " said Minho
"OH MY GOD WHY YOU’RE SO STUPID. " I said and hit his shoulder.
"yah yah yah! Just tell directly! " said Minho.
"okay, I’m trying to forget you. I don’t love you anymore, well maybe I still like you, but I’ll try to forget you entirely" 
"oh, okey then. Good luck for forgeting me! " said Minho.
"Would you hug me for the last time? Please? " asked Yuri.
"Of course. " said Minho and then he hugged her.
"Wait, I have one question" said Yuri and released the hug.
"What is it? "
"Do you like Krystal? No, do you love her? " I asked, Minho just silent.
"Come on, answer me! I won’t tell her! Answer my question like a man! " but Minho still silent.
"Let me repeat my question, do you l-"
"Yes, I do love her. " said Minho. i smiled. 
"Good luck, I hope you two end up together. " I said and then I left him. I satisfied with his answer, this way I’m ready to forget him. They deserve each other. Good luck Minho.

End of Yuri POV

 


Author POV
RINGG!!!!
SCHOOL END.
Minho was walking towards Krystal class when suddenly something pops out of his mind to asked Krystal to skipped the practice again. He arrived at Krystal’s classroom. There’s only Krystal and Suzy. They were talking.
"Soojung-ah! Oh, Suzy annyeong. " Minho called her.
"annyeong sunbae. " said Suzy.
"ah oppa, ne?" asked Krystal.
" Soojung-ah let’s skipped today practice again, pleeeeaaassssseeee" asked Minho.
"Yah are you crazy! I already skipped too many time!! "
"Chill, our competition still one month again, we can practice harded tomorrow!" said Minho.
"Just go Krystal-ah its okay. Your coach won’t mad at you, without practice you’re already an expert!" said Suzy and showed her thumb up.
"Yeah! You’re right Suzy!" said Minho.
"Okay then, do you want to come to Suzy? " asked Krystal
"No way! Why should I go with you two? I’ll sick with your lovey dovey moments. Just have fun both of you. I won’t disturbe a married couple. " 
"Yah Suzy-ah" said Krystal.
"Lets go yeobo, and thank you Suzy-ah! " said Minho and he immedietly hold Krystal hand and ran with her. Suzy just laughing at them. You two should married seriously, it will be a funny couple thought Suzy.
"Where are we going?? " asked Krystal. They were at Minho’s car.
"Let’s see~" said Minho.
"Wait, isn’t here Namsan? " asked Krystal.
"You’re right~" said Minho.
"What are we going to do here? " asked Krystal again.
"Stop asking, just see it later Soojung-ah" said Minho
"Oppa! Don’t tell me we’ll ride the cable car! " asked Krystal
"Yeah, you’re right. " 
"Oh my God!!! I want to ride this so much!! " said Krystal and smilling like a kid, Minho patted her head.
"you may enter please. " said the worker.
"Gomawo. " said Minho and then hold Krystal hand again.
"Let’s go" said Minho and they entered the cable car
"Just the two of us? Other use this together" asked Krystal
"I rented it just for the two of us. " said Minho and they still holding each other hand. Hearing that Krystal blushed and Minho saw it.
"Hey, did you just blushed? " asked Minho.
"Ani! I-I’m not! " said Krystal and cover up her face with one hand.
"Don’t cover your face, it makes more obvious that you’re blushing. " said Minho and pulled her hand. They stared at each other eyes.
"Hmmm... t-the view was v-very n-n-nice from h-her r-right? " said Krystal and looked away from Minho’s eyes.
"Yeah. " suddenly Minho back hugged her. He placed his head on her shoulder.
"M-Minho, w-what are you-"
"Please let me stay like this. " said Minho.
"O-okay. " said Krystal. They smiled alone. Minho held both of her hands and hugged her tightly. Krystal face was red, she’s blushing all the time, but she kept looking at the view, and feels the warm that he gave her.
They went out from the cable car. They still holding hand, and no conversation come between them, and Krystal still blushing. They walked to the top of Namsan Tower. Its 53rd floor. It was very high. You can see evrything in Seoul. 
"Omo! Seould is beautiful. I never been here!" Said Krystal.
"You never been here? What are you doing in your live seriously?" Joked Minho.
"I just come back this year, and I never had a chance to play around." 
"Where have you been?"
"When I 5th grade I moved to America, and this year I came back here"
"Jinjja? You can speak english right?"
"Of course I can!"
"Then try to speak english, just say everything, your secrets is fine cause i don't understand english. You seemed to be in deep thought these days"
"Okay." Then Krystal take a breathe, she starts to speak in english "yah, you are my best friend. How did you do this to me? I fall in love with your target, what should I do? I love him so much, I just realize when Yuri-eonnie said that to me. I love him. And I can't let him go. But I can't let you go too. What should I do? I try to forget him, but how? I met him everyday!!!" Krystal sighed.
"Done?" Asked Minho.
"No, not yet." She starts to talk again. "Hey stupid who stand beside me, I just wanna tell you that I love you. Actually I'm glad that you can't speak english. Should I kiss you now? Lol, I'm kidding, I won't kiss you. Do you think I'm crazy? With, I'm talking with who? I'm talking all myself? Am i crazy? I guess I am. HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Krystal talk alone and then laughed alone, she's laughing hard. Minho just looked at her but then he laughed too. After they finished laughing alone, they start to look the view again.
"Soojung-ah, let's see with that stethoscope." 
"Ne!" They use the same stethoscope, their cheek touch, Minho realize but he didin't care that much. he keep looking at the view. Krystal realize and then SHE BLUSHED AGAIN. Minho realize that and start to .
"You sure blush a lot today." Said Minho still looking at the view.
"I-i'm not!!!"
"You did Soojung-ah" he said and look at her. 
He touch her red cheek who keep blushing. "Look at these red cheek, you should see yourself at the mirror." and then he caressed her cheek.
"Y-yah." Krystal touch his hand who just caressed her cheek, they keep looking at each other. Suddenly Minho's face come closer. Krystal didn't know what she should do, she closed her eyes.
 
Minho POV
She closed her eyes! OH MY GOD SHE CLOSED HER EYES. What should I do? Should I kiss her? Oh my God I don't know what to do.
 
Author POV
Slowly Minho's face come closer to Krystal. She closed her eyes. And then Minho closed his eyes too. And suddenly Minho's lips almost touch Krystal's but then he stopped. Instead he kissed her forehead. 
"Are you done looking? Should we go? " asked Minho. Krystal opened her eyes and blushed hard. 
"O-okay, let's go." Said Krystal, this time Krystal held his hand. Minho looked at her, surprised, but then he smiled and patted her hair. 
 
 
TBC

 

Hi everyone, I'm sorry if its kinda bad. I haven't edited it cause I just upload it from my iPad and I don't have time to edited it. So some line where bold, and some weren't. I will edit it if I have time, tomorrow maybe.

I hope you like it!! and hey, I put Taelli there!!^____^