Chapter 7

Love and Friendship

 

Author POV
 
Minho brought Krystal to a sushi restaurant in Namsan Tower to eat dinner. After then he drive her to her home. She ring the bell but no one opened it.
"Sooyeon eonnie!" She shouted, but still no one open the door.
"Try to call her." Said Minho and leaned to the fence.
"Ah you're right!" Said Krystal and took her handphone, she dialed Jessica.
[On the phone]
"Yah eonnie! Where are you?"
"Oh I forget to tell you! I'm sleeping at Yuri's home, along with Taetiseo! Oh and our home's key is here with me!"
"Yuri-eonnie home? How could you? Where am I going to sleep?!"
"Just go to Sulli's house!"
"I've some problem with her!"
"Suzy's house?"
"I don't know where is her house!"
"Come here to take the key!"
"I don't know where's Yuri-eonnie's house!"
"Where are you right now?"
"In front of our house."
"With who?"
"Minho-oppa"
"Give the phone to him?"
"Huh?"
"Just give him!"
Krystal give Minho her phone, "Eonnie said that she wanna talk to you."
"Huh?" Minho confuse and he take her phone
"Anyeong? Noona?"
"Oh Minho-ya! Please let Krystal sleep in your house! Just for today!"
"Huh? Why?"
"My home's key is here with me and you know that Yuri's house is so far from our house. Just for today! Please?"
"Ok,ok."
"Oh and please take care of her!"
"Okay I will."
[End]
"What did she say?"
"Nothing? Oh and come in to my car."
"Wae?"
"Just come."
Minho take her to his apartement. They come in, Minho turn the lights on and Krystal sit in the sofa.
"What are we doing here?"
"You're going to sleep here today. This is my home, I live alone. My parents live in this city too with Sooyoung-noona, but I don't know why they make me live alone."
"So this is your house?"
"Yeah, and your eonnie tell me for you to sleep here, I only have one bed so you'll sleep there."
"Is it okay?" 
"Yeah, oh and just use my shirt there, you should change your shirt."
"Oh okay, thank you oppa." Said Krystal and took a big size of shirt and pants
OH MY GOD. I'M GOING TO SLEEP HERE TONIGHT. Thought Krystal.
"O-oppa, where is the bathroom?" 
"There." He says and pointed toward the bathroom. When she's walking to the bathroom, Minho suddenly take off his shirt, Krystal staring at him, looking at his chest, his abs, his well build body. Minho realize that she was staring at him
"Soojung?" 
"Ah.. Uhm.. Mianhae!" She says and immediately run to the bathroom.
She leaned at the bathroom door. Her heart beats faster. 
Stupid! Why did I stare at his body?! But his body is so well builded, when he's taking his shirt of, he looks y. He looks... Hot. W-wait! Why did I'm thinking bout his body! I should take a bath! 
She take a bath with his soap, his shampoo. After she done taking a bath, she use his shirt and of course the size is too big for her but it comfortable. She come out and look at Minho who watching TV while eating snacks.
"You're done?"
"Y-yeah." She said and sit at mini sofa beside him. He walk to her.
"Hey! Just relax, hahaha!" He patted her back and laughed, Krystal blushed and rolled her eyes.
"I'm going to take a bath, since you like to eat, just eat anything you find, its okay I won't mad." He .
"Yah! Hurry up and take a bath! You're smelly!" She said and throw him a pillow. He walk to the bathroom and keep laughing.
Geez! 

Krystal keep watching the TV, it was a comedy movie. She keeps laughing and eating the snack that she find in the kitchen. Minho come out from the bathroom, he's holding the towel and trying to drying his hair cause his hair still wet
Omoo, he looks hot.
Realizing what she just think, Krystal shook her head, Minho looked at her
"Hey, what are you watching? I hear you laughing from the bathroom."
"Its a comedy movie."
"You're not going to sleep?"
"Hmm, wait until this movie finished"
"Okey then." Minho walked to the kitchen and take something, "Do you want hot chocolate?"
"I would like to."
"Okay, wait for a minute." Minho make the hot chocolate, he brought the two cups of hot chocolate and sit beside her, "here, be careful it still hot." 
"Thank you oppa," she smiled at him and drink the chocolate a little.
The two of them keep watching TV, suddenly Minho feel something at his shoulder. Krystal was sleeping at his shoulder.
She looks cute, thought Minho. He take the remote and turn off the tv. He carried her bridal style and place her at his bed, and then without he knowing, he sleep beside her.

Krystal yawned, its already morning. She sit in the bed and then she looks beside her, and she found Minho sleep.
Oh my God! So I'm sleeping with him?! Suddenly he move his boday, Krystal startled. She think he wakes up but he's not. Slowly she go from the bed and walk to the kitchen. She look at the refrigerator. She took some egg, sausages, etc. She's making omelette for him and her. She fried the sausages and served it. She looked at the dishes and feel proud of herself. Minho still hasn't wake up so she go back to his bedroom and shake his body.
"Oppa, wake up, hurry. We've to school."
Minho blinks and back to sleep.
"oppaaaa"
"5 more minutes." 
"No! Wake up now!"
But he still won't wake up, Krystal got an idea.
She shouted' "FIRE!!!!!!!!!"
Hearing that Minho immediately wake up and take her hands, "what? Where? We've to go!" 
Krystal laughed at him, "hey where is the fire?" Asked Minho.
"I'm lying silly." Said Krystal and played with his head.
"Yah!" Minho tickled her, he know her weakness.
"Come on, s-stop it! I'm sorry!" Said Krystal
Finally Minho stopped and then want to the diningroom.
"Hey what is this?"
"Omelette and sausage."
"You made it?" 
"Yeah, let's eat together."
Minho sit and try the omelette.
"Is it okay?" Asked Krystal.
"Yeah, its delicious."
After they eat, Minho take a bath and then they go to the school together.

In front of the school. Everyone look at Minho and Krystal who walk together. When they walked someone start to whispers each other. At the corridor, someone is calling Krystal.
"Soojung-ah!!" That girl was Sulli.
"Hm.. A-anyeong Jinri-ah.."
"Hey take it easy! I'm not a monster!" Said Sulli and patted her head.
"Ah! Anyeonghasseo Minho-sunbae!" Said Sulli and bowed at him
"Yah Ssul! You don't need to bow at him!" Said a guy voice that stand behind her.
"I'm trying to be a nice hoobae Taemin-ah!" Said Sulli.
"Oh hey Taemin!"
"Anyeong hyung!" 
"Jinri-ah.."
"Hmm? Oh yeah Soojung-ah, just forget what I said the other day! I'm sorry, I'm just out of control."
"Huh?" 
Sulli leaned and whispered to her, "i like Taemin-oppa now."
"Mwo? How come?"
"He's more interesting and he care about me not like him! I'll tell you later! Meet you at our usual place at break time!" Said Sulli
"Oh and, congratulation for your wedding!" Said Sulli and run away.
"Yah! Choi Sulli!" Taemin shouted at her, "hey! I'm going to go! Oh and Krys, I know about your problem! Hahaha!" Taemin runaway too and leave them
"So what is this problem that he talking about?" Asked Minho.
"Not important, its already solved anyway."
"Oh okay, hey I'm going first. Don't forget to practice later! I'll pick you at your class, don't go anywhere!"
"Okay okay!" 
And then Krystal walk back to her class.
 
Krystal POV
/sigh/ finally, now Jinri like Taemin. So I guess, it'll be easier for me to get close to him right? I hope so.

 
OMG I'm sorry for not updating, I already make this chapter but my file is gone i don't know where ;_____;
I'm sorry for the super duper boring update!
Hope you'll like it though.
Please leave me comment, subscribe and vote my story. If you wanna give me idea for the next chapter is fine too! 
Thanks for reading
And please read my other minstal fanfic