Chapter 5

Love and Friendship

Author POV

A month has passed. Since that day Minho and Krystal always went home together, Minho will sent her home. His home and Krystal home aren't that far, so sending Krystal home first doesn't burdened him. And actualy he's enjoying his company for her. Sometimes Krystal'mother will asked him to had a dinner first too, sometime he accept and sometime he reject the offers politely cause he had to go home. Suzy and Jessica always support Krystal and sometime they would fangirling whenever Krystal is talking with Minho. But day by day Sulli realize that Krystal and Minho is getting closer. At first she's try to calm when she saw it but until one day. She caught Krystal and Minho went home together and heard their conversation.

 

Sulli POV

I waited for Soojung cause I texted Soojung to meet her here at the rooftop at the break time. I need an explain about what happened yesterday. 

*flashback*

Its been awhile since I saw Soojung. Whenever I see her she always with Suzy or Minho. Didn't they get too close? Did she already tell him about me? Or did she like him? 

No no it can't be. Soojung already promised to me that she won't like him. But.. Feelings do change right? We don't know what will happened later? Should I go to her house and ask about this? 

I changed my pajama into a hoodie, and then I tell to my brother that I'm going to Soojung house. 

"Who's that?" said Jessica eonnie from inside after I knocked the door.

"Ah eonnie, its me Sulli."

"Oh annyeong Sulli-ah"

"Eonnie, is Soojung home?"

"Soojung still at school"

"wae? Why so late?"

"she is choosed for basketball tournament next month, so she had to practice."

"Really? Oh I think I better go home. Gomawo eonnie, bye"

"Ne, be careful Sulli-ah"

I go out and then I heard two people are talking. And that voice is similiar to Soojung's voice. Hey wait, its Soojung and Minho-oppa!!!

"I'm getting tired of this practice."

"Well you shouldn't cause we had to win."

"So what will I receive if I win?"

"hmm... Actually nothing."

"nothing right? I enjoyed playing basketball, not competing."

"Well, if you win I'll buy food for you. And let's go to the cinema, I payed too."

"really? Then keep your words. I'll wait for it oppa." oppa?

"okay Soojung. I'm a man with words." Soojung? Are their relationship already that far? Usually people always call Soojung Krystal. 

"Yah go inside, I don't want your parents mad at me."

"Why would my parents mad at you?"

"Cause I make their beautiful daughter come home late."

"Chill oppa, they already know. Do you want to join the dinner again?" again?

"I think I passed today, I promise soo noona to help her later. See you Soojung" then Minho oppa patted Soojung's head and then he hugged her. What is this? Are they couple? 

"See you too oppa! And tell Soo eonnie that I said hi to her!"

"Of course, bye." said Minho and then go.

*flashback end*

 

"Jinri-ah!"

"Oh hi Soojung" I said and faked a smile.

"what do you want to talk about?"

"hmmm... So yesterday I went to your home to asked how the progresion with Minho oppa. But you didin't home so I think it better that I left and went home. But  I saw you and Minho walking together. And I kinda hear your conversation. Now I need an explain, why did you called him oppa, and he called you Soojung? Why did you invite him for dinner? And looks like its not the first time you invite him. Why did he patted your head and hugged you. And the last, did you like him? Please tell me the truth Krystal-ssi." I tell her in a rude way. I was kinda pissed with her. So I called her Krystal, not like the usual. I saw her face. Shocked. She's look speechless.

End of Sulli POV.

 

Author POV

"Jinri-ah."

"Don't Jinri me Krystal Jung." Sulli answered rudely.

"Please answered my question. I don't have many time you know?"

"If you still can't answer all my question, at least just give me the answer of my last question. Do you like Minho-oppa?" i asked again.

"Sulli. Look I know I'm-"

"DO YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT?" Sulli raised her voice.

After a long silence Krystal finally answer. 

"Yes. I think I like him Ssul." Krystal answered with a sad face and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Don't pretend that you're sad Krystal Jung. I know that you're trying to look weak in front of him right? So he always sent you home? Tch, I don't know that you're that low."

"Jinri-ah I'm sorry, I know I'm wrong. But I'm not like that. Please believe me." said Krystal still crying.

"I'm going  first. And don't hope that I still your best friend" Sulli said. She left Krystal crying alone in the rooftop. But actually she's crying too. She's confused, is this the best way or not. Their friendship is done just because of boys problem. She lost her childhood friends. She lost her best friend. Its like half of her is lost. 


Krystal skipped class again until after school. And then she said to her coach that she isn't feeling well and she wanna go home. Her coach allowed her. She took her bag from her class and found Suzy alone in the classroom reading a book.

"Krystal-ah, where have you been? Are you okay? Your face is swollen."

"Suzy-ah" Krystal said and then hugged her. Suzy patted her back hoping that it will comfort her. Krystal tell her what happened between her and Sulli.

"You know what, Sulli is just shocked with what her saw yesterday. I bet someday she'll forgave you. Even if she said that you're not her best friend anymore. I know that deep inside her heart she's still cared for you. Just be patient. And someday she will accept your feeling. Don't worry! Cheer up! This is not the Krystal I know! Come on! Let's go home!"

"Gomawo Suzy, jinja neomu neomu saranghae!" said Krystal and hugged her tightly

"K-krystal, I c-can't breathe. Your too tight. And I don't want someone misunderstand that we're lesbian."said Suzy.

"Hahaha! Sorry Suzy!"

"I'm home!" Krystal shouted as she opened the door and come in.

"Huh? Nobodys home? Eommaaaaaaaa, where are you???" She keep shouting but no one answered her.

"I guess I'm alone then."

Krystal walked to her room and then she took a bath. She played songs from her iPad and looked at her iPad wallpaper. It was her and Minho. That photo was took by her friend when Minho and Krystal had a basketball match 1 vs 1. Minho backhugged Krystal because he won over Krystal. At that time Kahi was borrowing her iPad but when she saw Minho backhugged Krystal she immedietly took a photo of them. Minho knew about this photo too, Kahi send this photo to his handphone. Krystal smile while remembering that match.

But her smile suddenly turned become a sad smile, remembering what just happened this afternoon with Sulli. She lost her best friends, her childhood friend. Remembering all the memories that she had with Sulli since she was child. She cried again.

And she didn't realize that she's asleep while she's still took a bath.


"We're home!" Shout Jessica.

"Eomma? Soojung?"

"Nobodys home?"

"Maybe they haven't come home sica." Said Yuri.

"Maybe you're right Yul, but usually eomma already at home at this time."

"Maybe she's busy sic."  Said Taeyeon.

"Oh yeah, Why am I so stupid? Hahaha." Said Jessica 

They were talking at the living room on the second floor

"Sica I wanna pee, where is the closets bathroom?"

"There, inside Soojung's room. Just use her bathroom, she's not home."

"okay sic."

Yuri walked to Krystal's room, when she opened the bathroom door she yelled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! SICA COME HERE!!!"

Jessica, Taeyeon, and Tiffany heard that, they immedietly ran to the bathroom.

"Whats wrong Yul?!" shouted sica.

"Sica-ah! This is Krystal right? Is she dying?!" asked Yuri but Jessica laughed hard.

"Oh My God I forgot to check Soojung's room! Sometime she always slept when she took a bath."

Yuri, Taeyeon, and Tiffany just looked at Jessica with a confused face.

"Yah! Soojung! ppali ireona!" said sica and shaked her body.
Krystal seems to wake up and scratched her head that don’t itch.
"Eonnie?" Krystal opened her eyes. After seeing Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri she immedietly shouted.

"KYAAA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Shout Krystal and fastly took a towel and cover herself. They just staring at her except Jessica who’s still laughing at her.

"OUT NOW!!!!!" shout Krystal and Jessica immedietly push them outside.

"Isn’t it kinda rude saying to a guest to go out?" said Taeyeon while pouting cutely.

"Mianhae. She’s just shy. You know right earlier she was . If it just me she would calm. But she’s surprised to see you here. I haven’t tell her about your sleepover here."

"Jinjja? Waeyo?" asked Tiffany

"she’s too busy because of her basketball competition next month. And she had some trouble with her friend. I guess she’s kinda stress now"

"Oh really? I hope her trouble will solved sooner then." Said Yuri.

"Soojung-ah! Ppali! Come here! Apologize to your eonnies!" shouted Jessica. Krystal some out with embarassement and then bowed in front of Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri.

"umm.. i’m sorry for what happened earlier. I’m shocked to see you there. And sorry for shouting at you." Said krystal and keep bowing.

"its okay, stop bowing. Isn’t your back hurt?" said Yuri. Krystal finally stop bowing and meet Yuri’s eyes. She’s kinda afraid cause she know that Yuri like Minho.

"aahhh... ne... sorry if I troubled you." Said Krystal.

"Gwenchana! Gwenchana! " said Tiffany and clapped.

"Okay Soojung-ah, as your punishment, you’re going to cook today! Oh and they’re going to sleepover today!" said Jessica.

"Where’s eomma and appa?"

"She just texted me that eomma and appa need time to be alone. So they’re going somewhere. They didin’t tell me where."

"Jinjja? Hmm.. Then what do you guys want for dinner?" asked krystal

"Aren’t you already have a chef?" asked Taeyeon

"Yes we are, but since sooyeon eonnie said thats my punishment, I should do it."

"What kind of food you can cook?" asked Tiffany.

"Many, should I make american dish this time? Spaghety? Macaroni? Lasagna?"

"oh! You should try Soojung’s spaghety! Its the best after my eomma!" said Jessica.

"I don’t know why I’m craving for ramyun, can you make it for me? And Fried rice too!" said Yuri.

"Okay, so I’ll make spaghety, fried rice, and ramyun? Is the ramyun just for Yuri eonnie or do you guys want too?" asked Krystal.

"No, we’re fine. I’m on diet and this girl already eat ramyun today." Said  Tiffany and looked at Taeyeon.
"Okay, it settled then!"


Krystal served the dishes and then they ate like people that never eat for 1 year.

"OMO! The spaghety was very nice! You’re right Sic, it was very delicious!" said Yuri.

"Ne! Even more delicious than my eomma cause eomma can’t make spaghety!" said Taeyeon.

"Ahh eonniee.. you’re overeacting, its just a simple spaghety." Said krystal

said Tiffany. Sica isn’t saying anything cause she was busy with her food.


"I’m so fuuuullllllllll." Said Yuri

"I wanna sleep." Said Yuri again

"Yah! What kind of people are you? Sleeping after eat, you will turn into an ugly fat yuri-ssi." Said Sica.

"Btw, Krystal-ah why are you so good at cooking? You should teach your eonnie to cook! Or else no man want to be her husband!" said Yuri.

"Should we dump Sica and replace with Krystal?" said Tiffany and smirking at Sica.

"Fine! Whatever! Go to her!" said Sica.

"aww, come on don’t be mad sica. We’re kidding. No one can replace your and your dolphin voice" said Taeyeon.

Seeing them Krystal smiled it will be fun if I had friend like that , she thinks. Her smile turned into sad smile. Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sica still playing around, Yuri is the only one who realize that Krystal sit alone. She comes to her and then sit beside her.

"Krystal-ah? What happened? Did something happened? Looks like you’re having many thought right now." Asked Yuri.

"Huh? E-e-eh? W-what? Huh? Huh?" asked Krystal stuttered.

"chill girls, did something happened?" asked Yuri.

"o-okay."

"oh yeah, relaxed. I’m not going to eat you" said Yuri.

"So, I have a best friend, she like this boy and tell me to approach him and introduce her to him. Day by day we’re getting closer and then I realize that I started to like this boy too. My best friend found it suspicious and one day she saw me and him went home together. And in front of my home he hugged me and she saw it. Today she said that I’m not her best friend anymore. She seems to hate me. What should I do eonnie?"

"Hmm... i don’t know what to do? Don’t ask me these thing. I’m dumb at these things."

"You’re the one who tell me to explained my problem."

"Well I don’t said that I will help." Said Yuri and mehrong to her.

"But at least, didn’t you feel a little relieved?" said Yuri again and give her a warm smile.

"You’re right, thanks eonnie." Said Krystal.

"Hmm... If you don’t mind, can I know who is this guy that you and your bestie like?" asked Yuri.

"Hmm... About that.."  answered krystal hesitated.

"Its okay if you don’t want to tell." Said Yuri.

Hmm... Should I tell her? Ater all she already made me a little relieved and she’s very kind to! Should I? Isn’t it kinda rude if I don’t tell her? Think Krystal.

"You won’t mad right?" said Krystal.

"Why should I?" asked Yuri.

"Because you know this boy and he’s very familiar with you? "

"I know this boy? He’s familiar to me? Who is that? You make me curious! Tell me palli!!"

"He’s the captain of basketball club." Yuri blinked.

"C-Choi Minho?"

"Ne. You don’t mad at me right?"

"Why should you Krystal-ah"

"E-eh?"

"You’re obviously know that he’s my ex and I still like him don’t you?"

"Yes I know."

"And usually I always stop them who interfere my ways to get back to Minho. "

"Eo-eonnie."

"But if its you, I can’t"

"W-wae?"

"first you’re a nice girl, two you’re my bestie sister, and third even if we barely know each other I already seen you as my dongsaeng. What kind of sister will harm her little sister just because of boys?"  Krystal silent.

"let us fight fair for him."

"But eonnie.."

"Ne?"

"I want to forget him"

"WAE?!"

"Cause if I with him, I’ll lose Sulli."

"Sulli? The one that always hang out with KARA? She’s your best friend?"

"Ne."

"But I rarely see you guys walk together."

"Well actually i don’t know why our relationship become distant even before she found out about what happened between me and Minho-oppa."

"Omo! You even called him oppa!"

"ah mianhae! He forced me too."

"Just search for a new best friend, you’re always with that girl right? That tall girl from Miss A? Whats her name?"

"Suzy?"

"Oh yeah Suzy! She’s a nice girl!"

"Yes, she is."

"Hmm... Actually, lately I want to forget Minho too. He never looked at me again."

"It must be hard to you eonnie"

"Of course! Do you know what I feel when he said that he don’t like me anymore?"

"like what?" Yuri took a paper and ripped it to pieces

"Like this!" said Yuri and hand her the paper that already turned into pieces.

"Do you like him that much that time?"

"not just like! I love him!" love? Thought Krystal

"What is it feel like?"

"which one?"

"love. How do you know that you’re in love?"

"You haven’t fall in love before?" Krystal shaked her head

"Hmm... evrytime you wanna see him, his smile, eyes, its like you want to be with him all the time. Without him you feel empty. When you see him with other girls you feel something strange in your heart, it hurts a lot that look like wanna die." His smile? Krystal thought of Minho’s smile. His eyes? Krystal thought of Minho’s eyes. Wanna be with him all the time? Krystal thought when Minho was playing with his other friend, she feel alone. Seeing him with other girls? Krystal thought when Minho talking with Dara. She felt that her heart hurts a lot. Isn’t it jealous? She just realized that she always thinking of Minho. She just realized that without him she felt empty. She just realized that she was jealous and She just realized that

SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM

TBC


Hey everyone! Its been a long time since I update this story.
I hope you like this chapter, actually I kinda confused and lost idea. 
But I already found many ideas :D
Feel free to comment! and if you have suggestion for what happened in the next chapter just tell me^____^

OH YEAH AND I WANT TO SHARED HOW HAPPY I AM AFTER SEEING THESE GIFS