Final

Do you love me ?

[part 2]

I was serving a coffee to the customer at the cafe when my cellphone vibrated , i look at it and saw leeteuk oppa texted me .

fr : angel oppa
to : angel dongsaeng

_____ , dongsaeng can you come to the (put name here) restaurant
but go to taeyeon's house first  ?

I got a permission to leave early by the owner of the cafe . I go to the restroom , took off my uniform and change to my casual clothes , I got out of the restroom , went outside and ride on a taxi to taeyeon's house . i paid the driver and knocked at the door ,  kangin oppa open the door .

_____ : kangin oppa where is taeyeon ?

kangin : she is in her room come in .

I went inside and kangin oppa tell me the directions to taeyeon's room ,  i knocked at the door and saw taeyeon.

taeyeon : hello _____ come in  *drags me inside to her room*.

_____ : taeyeon ,  why leeteuk oppa tell me to come here is something's wrong ?

taeyeon : nothing's wrong . Leeteuk oppa texted me to dress you up .

______ : wae(why) ?

taeyeon :  i don't know too but try this outfit *hands out to ______* * _____ goes the bathroom* .(http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljeww7jfQk1qdr0s2o1_500.png)

______ : *goes out of the bathroom*

taeyeon : it looks good on you .

______ : jinjja(really) ?

taeyeon : neh

______ : kamsahamnida taeyeon .

taeyeon  : your welcome and i'll call leeteuk oppa to pick you up . *picks up her mobile and dials leeteuk number*

leeteuk : hello

taeyeon : leeteuk oppa can you pick up _____ here and go to (put here name) restaurant ?

leeteuk  : neh i'll come there .

taeyeon : kamsahamnida oppa bye

leeteuk : bye *leeteuk and taeyeon hungs up*

Leeteuk's pov

I was done washing my car . I get my keys in the living room and go inside the car , and drove to taeyeon's house .me and _____ went to the car , while i was driving i try to ask _____ a question .

leeteuk : _____ is this a special day for you two ?

_____ : i don't think so .. *checking the date today on her cellphone* omo ! it's march 26.

leeteuk  : why your so suprise it's march 26 today ?

_____ : because it's our first anniversary .

leeteuk : oh so that's why sungmin want you to come in (put name here) restaurant .

Minutes later we arrived at the (put name here) restaurant .

_____ : leeteuk oppa kamsahamnida for driving me here .

leeteuk : *smiles* it's okay

______ : *goes out of the car*

______'s pov

I walk inside the restaurant and a waiter comes to me .

waiter : *walks to ______* hello  are you miss ______ ?

_____ : neh

waiter : please come with me .

I follow the waiter , were walking up in the stairs until he stops infront of a door , he opens the door and tell me to come to the rooftop.

waiter : some one is waiting for you .

_____ : okay *walks to the rooftop*

Sungmin's pov

I was waiting for an hour still she's not here  , then i saw the door opening  . i saw a beautiful girl and approach her and give the flowers  .

sungmin : for you . *gives the flowers to _____*

______  : *gets the flowers* kamsahamnida and oppa you don't have to this .

sungmin  : it's okay because it's our first anniversary tonight , lets eat
*walks with _____ towards to the table*

sungmin : *pulls the chair for _____*

______ : *sits on the chair*

sungmin : *sits on the chair* what do you want to eat ? *reading the menu*

______  : anything is okay for me .

sungmin : *puts down the menu* *claps*

______'s pov

The waiters comes to the rooftop with plates on their hands .  we both choose the steak , the waiters leaves us and we started eating  .

sungmin : *stands up* ______ i'll show you something .

______ : *stands up* what is it ? *sungmin grab her hands*

sungmin oppa grab my hands and we walk towards a piano . he walks beside the piano and starts playing while singing no other by super junior .

I was really touched , i never thought he will do all of this to me  . after that he walks to me and hold my hands .

sungmin : mianhe ______

_____ : oppa why are you apologizing ?

sungmin :*looks down* because i didn't protect you while i'm gone . i promised that to you remember , i feel the worse boyfriend .

_____ : even if you didn't protect me while your gone your still the best for me .

sungmin : *smiles* thank you for being there for me all the time , can i ask you a question ?

_____ : what is it ?

sungmin : will you marry me ?

_____ : neh

sungmin : jinjja ?!?

_____ : *nods*

sungmin : *hugs ____* saranghae and i promise i won't leave you anymore , mianhe i can't give you a ring now but i can always give my love to you .

_____ :*hugs back* so cheesy .

sungmin :*let go of the hug* admit it you like it too .

_____  : *let go of the hug* maybe .

sungmin : *kisses _____ on the cheeks**pinches your cheek*

_____ : that hurts *rubs her cheek*

sungmin : haha your so cute my love . you don't how happy i am when i'm with you .

_____ : no , i know that happiness your feeling when were together , just like now .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

 

Don't kill me if you don't like the ending , (i writing endings -_-) . But i'll try my best to improve ! :D .. sorry if the ending didn't make you happy ( i'm just new to writing fanfics .) and thank you so much to my subscribers , readers , and silent readers (maybe i have silent readers.) , thank you for reading my first fanfic , it really made me happy . heart

please check out my other story called "Be my girl , Be my boy"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/39562/be-my-girl-be-my-boy-infinite-sungyeol-you

THANK YOU (AGAIN) FOR READING THIS FANFIC ... even though it's a boring fanfic .