Airport

Do you love me ?

______'s pov

I wake up and take a bath  , wear my clothes and the necklace that sungmin oppa gave me .

Eat my break fast and wash the plate. my umma is not here since she wakes up really early in the morning for work so i just texted her that i'll go to some where and take a taxi to sungmin oppa's house . I knocked at the door and saw leeteuk oppa.

leeteuk : _____-ah what are you doing here ? *yawns*

______ : to drop off sungmin oppa to the airport , leeteuk is it okay to you ?

leeteuk : sure , come in .

______  : *comes in* *sits on the sofa*

some one is going down i look up it was sungmin oppa .

sungmin : *goes to you* jagiya your here !

______ : i said don't call me jagiya . *glares to sungmin*

sungmin : just this time please~ *pouts*

______ : *sigh* ok just this time .

sungmin : yes ! jagiya let's go to the airport now .

______ : neh

leeteuk : kaja!

Leeteuk oppa  , Sungmin oppa and me got inside the car and leeteuk oppa started the engine and drove the car to the airport .We go outside and leeteuk oppa help sungmin oppa got his luggage out in the compartment , and we walked inside the airport .

Sungmin : jagiya i will miss you *hugs _____*

_____ : oppa i will miss you too . *hugs back*

Sungmin : jagiya remember our promise .

_____ : i will and oppa i wore today the necklace that you gave me . *crying* *let go of the hug*

Sungmin : *let go of the hug* jagiya don't cry i will come back soon . *wipes her tears*

_____  :*wipes her tears and stop crying* come back faster  .

Sungmin : *nods* saranghae jagiya  , wear that necklace so it will remind you that i'm always here . remember that too , arasseo ?

_____ : arasseo oppa , saranghae .

Sungmin : *a tear falls in his cheek* aigoo i don't want to cry *looks up* .

_____ : *laughs* oppa go now you will be late in your flight if you stay here longer . * force to smile*

Sungmin  : *looks to her* ok jagiya take care *kisses her cheek and walks away *

_____ : leeteuk oppa let's go now i might cry here nonstop .

leeteuk : *chuckles* ok  .

We go to the car  , got inside and leeteuk oppa  drive me home . I go to my room and  cry nonstop until  my eyes were puffy and red . time passed quickly i ate my dinner and went to sleep .


(the clothes that sungmin wore on the day of his flight .)

----(one year passed)----

_____'s pov

Do you wonder what happened to my life in one year ? my mother died by a hit and run so now i'm  living in a small apartment because our old house was sold out to a woman.I'm working at a cafe to pay my tuition fees and bills , congratulations to Taeyeon and Leeteuk oppa because they are now a couple.

Sungmin's pov

I wake up and went downstairs to cook my breakfast . After cooking and eating my breakfast  , I take bath and wear my clothes and took a taxi going to the airport .I got there and paid the driver , got my luggage from the compartment and go inside the airport . hours had passed i arrive in korea , I texted leeteuk hyung to pick me up .Leeteuk hyung arrived and I put my luggage in the compartment and go inside the car . Hyung tell me all about what happen to _____  , and taeyeon and him were now a couple after an hour we arrive at the house ,  i went to my room and start unpacking my things  , while i'm unpacking my things i remember that today is a very special day .
It's our first anniversary .

I go outside and to my car , drove to the (put name here) restaurant and i tell the waiters to put a table and chairs in the rooftop , decorate it with pink heart shape balloons .and I went to a flower shop to buy a bouquet of flowers . I saw a music shop , went to the owner and ask him  if i can borrow the piano , he agree and I go back to the restaurant and the waiters help me to put the piano to the rooftop after that I  texted leeteuk hyung .

Leeteuk's pov

I was washing the car when some one texted me , i check it and it was sungmin .

fr : sungmin
to : leeteuk hyung

hyung can you text _____ to go to the (put name here) restaurant ?
and go first to taeyeon's house  , so taeyeon can dress her up . please .

Why would he text me this kind of message . Is there something special ? oh well it's not my business anymore so I texted ______ and also texted taeyeon that ______ is coming to there house .

Taeyeon's pov

I'm singing to Hoot by Snsd on my room when I hear my phone ringing  , I pick it from the table and saw leeteuk oppa texted me .

fr : leeteuk oppa
to : jagiya

jagiya  , ______ will come there . Wait for her ok ?

and sungmin said dress her up .
--------------------------------------------

Wae(why) ? .taeyeon thought.

(the last chapter is coming soon ....)