Accident.

Love at First Sight

Minhee got home from Jonghyun's party, it was only 11:36pm. She saw her mom sitting on the couch. Turns out that Minhee's mom was waiting for her to come home. Her father was overseas in Canada.

"Hey mom, why did you tell me to come home early? I was just at Jonghyun's party for just about an hour." Minhee said while putting her belongings on the table.

"Honey, there is something I need to tell you. You might want to sit down"

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"I didn't want to tell you on the phone because I didn't want you to worry. It's about your father. He got into a car accident. I got a call from the hospital in  Canada and they said he's alright. If the paramedics came 2 minutes late dad might not have made it."

Minhee's eyes watered while her mom told her what happened. She didn't know how to react to that. "What were the injuries?" Minhee managed to choke.

"I don't know everything yet but the car broke his ribcage. This isn't the thing I wanted to tell you."

"What is it mom?"

"Minhee, I'm going to go to Canada for a couple months to take care of your father. So I want you to stay here and take care of yourself. Can I trust you Minhee?"

"Mom! Why? Take me with you too! I want to see if dad is okay!" Minhee yelling

"I want to. But it's your senior year in high school. You can't miss that. I want you to stay here and continue your studies and try to get into a good university. Do you understand Minhee?"

"Ne, Will you be okay mom? Going there alone?"

"I will. I'll be back before your graduation. And maybe dad will come back too."

Minhee's mom Minhee's face. She kissed her forehead. "I want you to take care of yourself and don't burn the house down." They both chuckled.

"I won't don't worry. When are you going to leave?"

"Two weeks possibly sooner. I'll leave a lot of money for you to last at least the entire year."


The rest of the summer went by. Now the day everyone dreaded. The first day of school.

Minhee like every other kid didn't want to go to school. She wasn't use to waking up early anymore, and doing work etc.

Minhee forced herself to get out of bed and get ready. Since it was her last year in high school she bothered to try she put on some natural make up and wore her uniform. She went downstairs. It was so quiet in her house now since her mom left to Canada.

When Minhee arrived at school Hyejung tackled her from behind.

"MINHEEEEEEEEE." Hyejung yelled

Minhee giggled. "Hi Hyejung. I can't believe it. We're finally seniors. Our last year in high school is here"

"Yeah, let's have some fun!" They both ran into the school.

Hyejung and Minhee had 4 classes together it was really convenient.


Ever since Jonghyun's party Daehyun couldn't get Minhee out of his head. Her smile, her voice, her eyes he loved everything about her. He knew that he had to find her.

So he decided on the first day of school after his school ended he would go to Jonghyun's school and ask her out.

5 minutes left until school was over. Daehyun just wanted to leave now. After the bell rang he went to his locker and got all of his homework and put it in his backpack.

Youngjae came and patted Daehyun's shoulder. "What's with the rush Daehyun? Are you going somewhere?"

Daehyun turned to face Youngjae. "Remember the girl at Jonghyun's party?"

"The girl you're 'in love' with?" Youngjae did quotations on the words in love.

Daehyun smiled just thinking about her. "Yeah, I'm going to go to Jonghyun's school and go ask her out."

"Dude, are you sure? Like you have only seen her once and talked to her for what 2 minutes?"

Daehyun nodded. "I'm positive."

Youngjae laughed and gave Daehyun a thumbs up. "Well then go get her."

"Thanks Youngjae. Tell Youngguk hyung that I can't come to practice."

"Alright good luck!"

Daehyun waved and headed to Jonghyun's school.

~~~~

Very very short update.

I'll try my best to update again by Wednesday~

I hope you guys like it so far! Comment & Subscribe!

I'm thinking should I do "insert bias name" spams after each chapteer? (: