Meeting

Love at First Sight

It was August 14th. Minhee's birthday. Since she would finally be considered as an adult she dragged her best friend Hyejung with her to Jonghyun's party. Jonghyun invited all the soon to be seniors to his big house party.

"Woah" Minhee looked in awe. She and Hyejung arrived at Jonghyun's mansion. Jonghyun knew everyone so he invited people that didn't even go to Kimchi High School.


Inside the mansion was already packed with people talking and dancing to the music. Jonghyun asked his good friend Youngjae if his group would be able to perform at this party. They agreed instantly. B.A.P was just practicing the dance moves for their song "No Mercy." Their main vocalist Daehyun needed to hydrate himself first. So he went to the front to get a water bottle for himself and the other members.

And that's when he saw her. Walking through the door was Choi Minhee. She looked beautiful with her curls perfectly falling into place, her pimple free complexion. Daehyun could've stared at her all day but he snapped out of his gaze when his cell phone rang.

"Yo where are you? We're about to perform soon" Yongguk called sounding a bit angry.

"I was just getting the water bottles hyung, I'll come back right now" Daehyun hung up and took another glimpse at Minhee before he went back to where he was about to perform.

 "Minhee!" someone called out. Minhee turned around and it was Jonghyun. "Hey! You came."

"Yeah, your house is really nice oppa" Minhee smiled.

Jonghyun blushed and gave Minhee a dozen roses that he hid behind his back. "Happy Birthday Minhee"

"Oppa… You didn't have to."

"Come on I have people here to perform" Jonghyun held Minhee by the wrist gently and walked her to the front of the stage where B.A.P would be performing.

All of a sudden whistles and foot stomps started. People from the crowd started cheering for B.A.P.

*Hmm Who are they.* Minhee wondered.

Zelo started rapping his part in the beginning and Daehyun's eyes wondered to the audience. He spotted Minhee standing beside Jonghyun watching Yongguk rap. Daehyun started feeling nervous, he never felt nervous while performing but he felt like he had to be perfect. He wanted to impress Minhee.

It was Daehyun's turn to sing and he almost forgot his lines and he missed a couple beats. During Yongguk and Zelo's  rap Jongup whispered to Daehyun "Dude what's wrong you missed beats and you almost forgot your lines. You're never like this what's up?" Before Daehyun could answer it was his part again.


After they performed 2 other songs Daehyun went to go find Minhee. He wanted to know what she thought of it. Even though he just met her he really cared about her opinion.

He found Minhee just sitting alone near the food. He walked up to her and said "Hi, I'm Daehyun."

Minhee just blinked and then said "Hello, I'm Minhee. Weren't you just performing over there?" She asked pointing to where he just performed minutes ago.

"aha yeah, what did you think? Was it bad?"

"no no no" Minhee waved her hands "It was really good your voice is powerful I like it" She smiled.

That made Daehyun blush like crazy.

"So, Daehyun… what made you come up to me randomly. aha" Minhee chuckled

Daehyun tried to think of an excuse as fast as he could "Oh, I saw that you did just sitting here alone so I thought you would want some company"

"Oh that was nice of you" Minhee smiled. "So what school are you from? Are you close to Jonghyun?"

"I go to Tsent High. And sort of I guess. Youngjae is close to Jonghyun hyung. What about you Minhee?"

"I go to the same school as Jonghyun, Kimchi High. And he was in a couple of my classes last year and this party is for all the future seniors."

Minhee's phone rang. It was her mom.

"Minhee~ Come home now I think it's a bit late"

Minhee covered the speaker and told Daehyun "It's my mom hold on" She left into an empty room

"Is there anything wrong mom? You usually don't mind me going out late"

"Well just come home now. I don't need  to give you an explanation" Minhee's mom hung up.

Minhee walked back to Daehyun. "Sorry Daehyun, my mom called. She wants me to go home now. It was nice talking to you!" After that she grabbed her things and told Hyejung  that she was leaving.

*I hope we can meet again Minhee* Daehyun watched her walk out the door and Daehyun went back to s.