Rescuer?

Love at First Sight

Daehyun arrived at Jonghyun's school. Since his school ended half an hour before Jonghyun's school he made it before the bell rang. Daehyun decided to wait for Jonghyun to come out so he can ask where Minhee is.


Minhee was sitting in her last period class room she was dozing off because she didn’t get much sleep last night. Hyejung had to keep nudging her to keep her awake. As the teacher was talking the bell rang students started running towards the door to head home.

Minhee and Hyejung were the last ones to leave the classroom. They both walked to their lockers to pack up and go home.


Daehyun was waiting at Jonghyun's locker. When Jonghyun finally arrived at his locker Daehyun ran up to him. "Jonghyun!" Daehyun yelled.

"Daehyun? What are you doing here?" Jonghyun seemed surprised.

"I wanna ask you something. Where is Minhee's locker?"

"Why would you want to know that?"

"I wanna ask her out." Daehyun said proudly.

"YOU WHAT!?" Jonghyun yelled. "Why would you do that? You barely know her Daehyun. Know what you're getting yourself into."

"I know but I really like her maybe even love. Can you please tell me where she would be I want to at least give it a shot."

Jonghyun sighed. "Fine. Only this time Daehyun. She's at locker 1956 just keep on going straight then at the turn left and her locker should be in that area."

Daehyun patted Jonghyun's back. "Thanks Jonghyun I owe you one." After that he ran to go find Minhee.

*I hope you will give me a chance Minhee*

Minhee was about to leave when she saw someone run up to her. *That guy seems familiar *

"Minhee!" Daehyun yelled.

"Uhh.. Hi.."

Daehyun frowned. *She doesn't remember me does she.*

"Can I help you? I think I have seen you before where have I met you." Minhee questioned.

"Oh, I'm Daehyun remember? We met at Jonghyun's party we were talking but then you had to go home." Daehyun remembered that day like it was yesterday he remembered every single detail.

Minhee frowned. She didn't want to be reminded of that day. The day her father was hospitalized.

"Yeah, that’s where I have seen you. What are you doing here? If you're looking for Jonghyun he's-" Minhee got cut off by Daehyun.

"I know where Jonghyun is. I already talked to him. But the reason why I'm here is for you."

"Me?" Minhee pointed to herself. "Why would you be here for me?"

"Well I was wondering if you know we could hang out sometime like a.. a date." Daehyun chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Minhee's eyes widened. She was use to getting ask out on dates from guys from her school. She would nicely reject him but she didn't even know Daehyun. They only met once at least the guys from her school she had classes with them either now or before.

"Daehyun, I can't I'm sorry." Minhee apologetically said.

"Why not?" Daehyun wouldn't take no for an answer. He couldn't take no as his answer.

 "I barely no you Daehyun. And I'm not ready to try dating again. Or even going out for dates. I'm sorry." Minhee started walking away from Daehyun.

Daehyun was heartbroken. Even though he thought about Minhee rejecting him he didn't think that it would hurt this much. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to her locker. She was trapped between Daehyun and the locker. Her backpack dropped and landed on her foot. She winced in pain. Daehyun saw the look on her face he looked down and saw that her backpack was on her foot. He loosened his grip on her. He was going to apologize about his behavior when a mysterious guy came up and yanked Daehyun back freeing Minhee.

"Did she not say no to you? Can't you take no for an answer?" The mysterious guy said.

That started a scene some people gathered around the three people. There weren’t that many people because they all left.

Minhee was going to say something when the guy grabbed her hand and backpack and left the building. Leaving Daehyun and the crowd watching them leave.

*Who was he? Does Minhee have a boyfriend? No no no. She said she isn't ready for dating that means she isn't dating anyone. I wonder who he was. But he isn't going to stop me from getting Minhee.*

~~~~~

HELLOO~ I updated like I promised! It's a short chapter though cause I barely had time to even type this but since I promised. I squeezed time from my math homework to type this out.

Ouuu. I wonder who the mysterious guy is. Anyone have a clue? (:

SPAAAM~

daehyun_gif_by_smoran-d4y1h77.gif

tumblr_m8xhgi5uqS1qgicxl.gif

image

image

image

image

IS THIS GUY JUST SO ADORABLE <3