Snowballfights

Snowflakes

 

The door to my apartment slammed shut behind the loves of my life.

- Daddy!!! Sora came running up to me, weaving her small arms.

- Yes love, what is it? I smiled and felt the proudness over my daughter well up inside me like a smaller tsunami.

- I hit daddy with a snowball, she giggled and threw herself in my open arms.

- You did!? That’s my girl, I lifted her up, but darling, I think a certain someone is a bit dirty, go and put some new clothes.

- Okay dad… the five year old disappointedly hung down her head and went into her room.

I put her back on the floor and she went into her room. I felt a smile spread on my face, I was so proud of my little family and my smile grew even wider as the love of my life entered the kitchen. I leaned back against the bench.

-I never thought a five year old girl could be that good at throwing snowballs, Key muttered as he shook the snow out of his black and pink hair.

- She’s growing up to be a strong young lady, I laughed, and wasn’t it you who taught her how to make snowballs the last winter, when she moved in here?

- I created a murderer…

I smiled and went up to him, he had his back turned against me since he was about to open the refrigerator. I put my head on my shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.

- It’s only the dog left now Key, I whispered into his ear.

- No thank you, he said as he turned around and locked my lips.

I could stay like that forever.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N - And that was the last chapter :D How did you like it? I know that its kinda short, but I wanted to leave the ending open for the reading to imagine themselves ;) If you however feel reeaaally dissappointed, feel free to message me and I will write you a personal x-tra chapter ^^ 

Kisses and hugs / Kiikimi