Yixing

EXO M Stories

"Guys, what should i do?" Yixing fretted to his band members. They looked at him confised.

"What are you panicing over now?" Kris asked not looking up from his book. 

"Well, in case you don't know, it's Yuchan's birthday tomorrow." Yixing told them. "And i have no idea what to do." He lay back on the couch and covered his face with his palms. 

"Get her something." Jongdae said munching on a bag if crisps.

"I know that much. But what?" 

"Oo! I know! Why don't you just buy her something nice and sing her one of your y'know songs." Luhan suddenly spoke out. Yixing's face lightened up and he sighed in relief.

"Thankyou. See guys, that's a good idea."

"Yeah, combined with mine." Jongdae muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, Yixing was going in and out of various shops trying to find you the perfect birthday present. He stopped by a small shop in the corner of the street and entered.

 
"Annyeonghaseyo." The young lady greeted as he pushed open the door. The shop itself was quite small and sold bits and bobs. Yixing walked around the store hoping to find something in this store, he didn't know why but he had hope for this store. That's when a particular necklace caught his eye. It was a small star that hung on a silver chain. It looked fragile and was just the perfect present. 
 
"Excuse me." Yixing spoke and the lady walked over. "I'd like this." He smiled.
 
"Is it a gift?"
 
"Yeah. Could you wrap it up for me?"
 
She smiled. "Of course." 
 
The young lady put the necklace in its respective place inside a small pink box and wrapped a white ribbon around it. She then put yellow tissue paper inside a small pink bag that had 'A Special Gift Just For You' at the front and passed it over to Yixing. After he payed the requested amount he bowed and left the store.
 
Yixing checked his watch and the time was currently 3:47pm. You would be home in the next 3-4 hours, and so Yixing decided to head over to the supermarket to buy some of your favourite foods for tomorrows birthday breakfast and dinner. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
When Yixing finally arrived home he decided to work on his lyrics of the song he's been meaning to sing to you when he's finished writing them. Of course, they are all about you. He sat inside room brainstorming lyrics to go with the tune, lyrics to make the song meaningful and personal. If he couldn't finish it in time, he'd have to sing one of EXO's songs instead. Which he tough wasn't exactly a bad idea either, the song 'Angel' is good enough.
 
Then, the front door opened and Yixing jumped in his chair. He struggled to the hide his lyric sheets, but eventually, he hid them. He head the shoes walking towards the shoe rack and the voice humming their very own song 'Angel'.
 
"Yixing~" You sang and opened the door to see him laying on the bed. "Are you awake?"
 
"I am." He said and got up from the bed. "You're back early today."
 
You slightly pouted and hit his arm. "What, do you not want me back here?"
 
Yixing laughed and shook his head. He smiled, showing clearly his dimples which you loved so much. 
 
"Of course not. You know i always want you here." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Morning came earlier than he thought it would and Yixing panicked. He was spending lots of nice time with you and completly forgot about his self written song. He was already awake and was in the living room fretting over everything.
 
"Hello?" Luhan's morning voice spoke through the phone.
 
"Luhan!"
 
"God dammit Yixing, quiet down will you? It's still early."
 
"Luhan. Its 10:40am."
 
"Exactly, i'm still tired. Now what do you want?"
 
"I forgot to finish the lyrics!"
 
"It's okay, you're forgetful anyways."
 
"I know but i was writing them yesterday then she came home and i hid them and i forgot all about it!"
 
"So you don't know where you left them?"
 
"No, i know where but i just forgot to finish them! What do i do?"
 
Luhan paused before speaking again. He heard mumblings of Luhan's voice talking to someone which he thought must be his girlfriend, which also meant he wasn't at the dorm but over at his and his girlfriends apartment instead. 
 
"Just sing her 'Angel' you know she loves that song. Plus, it will be even more special because you're personally singing to her and she's never really experienced you singing a song to her before."
 
"Oh my god, Luhan thankyou. I compeletly forgot that 'Angel' was my backup song."
 
"Good job i remembered then huh."
 
"Your girlfriend must be one of the luckiest girls to have you dude."
 
"Of course, it's me." He laughed. "Goodluck Zhang Yixing." He said and hung up. Yixing quikcly got up from sitting on the couch for half an hour and quietly walked inisde your room.
 
"Yuchan?"
 
"Hmm?" You said half awake.
 
"Happy Brithday Chan~" He sang and kissed your check gently. You smiled widely and sat up, rubbing your eyes. 
 
"I'll go and make you your special birthday breakfast."
 
"Thankyou~" You smiled again and went for a wash. You got changed into a nice dress that your bestfriend got you especially for today. When you came out Yixing looked at you and raised an eyebrow.
 
"going somewhere?"
 
"Yeah, just going to be out my friends. I'll be back by 7pm hopefully." You smiled. Yixing took this as the brilliant oppertunity to prepare a lovely birthday dinner and suprise for you. 
 
"Okay." Yixing smiled and sat down. You dug into your specially made breakfast and headed out giving Yixing a quick peck on the lips before leaving. As soon as you were out of sight, Yixing quickly dialled a number on his phone.
 
"Kris?"
 
"Yixing, what's up?"
 
"Can you and the guys help me with Yuchans' brithday suprise please?"
 
There was a small pause and he heard Jongdae and Luhan shouting in background. "Sure, why not. What do you need help with?"
 
"Well.." 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You met with your friends for the first half of the day, going shopping for clothes and eating. You had absolutely no idea of what Yixing was planning. 
 
While Yixing was with his band memebers decorating the whole place for you, Yixing was busy preparing you the perfect birthday dinner. He had made sure you would love it, making your absolute favourite dishes.
 
Just as he was preparing dessert, s walked in and slupmed on the couch. Minseok huffed a tired sigh and glanced at Yxing.
 
"Yah. I can't believe you, making us do all of this."
 
"Thankyou for helping guys." He said coming out of the kitchen. A nice aroma filled the room and the members excluding Kris whinned about being hungry. Yixing laughed at them and went to make them something as a reward for their help. Yixing apprectiated every little thing they did.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
You checked the time on you phone. It was currently 08:34pm. You gasped and told your friends you had to leave. You forgot about what Yixing told you before and you decided to take a taxi to get home quickly.
 
Back at the aparment, Yxing was just getting changed, making sure to look presentable. Just as he was walking down the stairs, he heard the key turning. He turned the light off just as you opened the door. The room was dark when you noticed that the bark door was open. You waked towards it, pushing the glass door open. You gasped when you saw it was light up with pink and white lights. There was a few balloons aroun saying 'Happy Birthday' and you saw a nicely presented table in the middle. You put your hand over your mouth and looked around trying to find you boyfriend. You finally noticed him when he began singing. His soft and angelic voice directed you to him. He sat on the swinging chair with his guitar playing a tune while singing along to the lyrics of Angel.
 
'To me you’re more illuminating than an angel
If anyone wills any ill towards you, I won’t let it happen
Nervous as if I’m stepping into Eden for the first time
 I want to look at you everyday, think of you everyday.'
 
You smiled as you slowly headed towards him. He sang the song full of emotions, his eye locked with your. It's as if the song he now sang was meant him to sing to you. Like the song was meant for you. 
 
He gradually ended the song with the softest smile. He carefully put his gutair down and stood up. You ran toawrds im and threw you arms his neck, hugging him tightly. He embraced you, hugging you back. You sniffled and Yixing pulled away slightly though still hugging you. He cupped you face in his hands and wiped away the tears with his thumbs.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at you. You shook your head, biting your lower lip.
 
"Nothing. I'm just really happy." You said and gave a smile. He smiled back and kissed you forehead. He dug around his pockets and pulled out the small box from yesterday. He handed you the box and you carefully pulled at the bow and took the lid to see the necklace. You smiled widely again and attacked him with another hug.
 
"Do you like it?" He saud against your neck. You nodded  and he chuckled.
 
"I love it." You whispered.
 
"I'll help you wear it." He said and took the necklace fomr you. He put the necklace on you which rested perfectly on you collarbones. You hugged him again and pressed you lips on his. His eyes widened from the sudden kiss, but he kissed back, softly and gently. You tightened the grip around his neck and he brought you closer, tightly hugging your wasit.
 

Omg finally!:) 

It's out!XD

But this is still on a haitus im afraid but i hope you enjoy this chapter ^^