Queenkas

Alone

 

 

Mai's P.O.V

 

 

The bell rang signaling the end of class. I packed my bags and turned around to see both Nichkhun and Dome waiting for me. I sighed and looked to Dome, "P'Dome i'll talk to you later, Nichkhun's going to show me aroung the school ok??", i saw a glint of diapointment in his eyes. he sighed, "Ok i'll see you later Mai", i waved as he left before turning around to look at Nichkhun. he smiled, "Let's go shall we", i giggled and walked out the door and through the hallways with him side by side as he showed me around. The first place he showed me was the school's Training room were we'll be training our powers.

 

"It's beautiful! i've never seen anything like it", he chuckled. "There are alot of things here you've never seen before", i giggled "You're right". The tour continued until we came to the place i've been waiting for since the beginning.

i looked at Nichkhun, "Uhm....can i sit with you Nichkhun? noone seems to like me here", he sweetly smiled, "Sure, sit here while i got get our food", i nodded as he walked to the lunch line. A few minutes after Nickhun left a group of 5 girls walked up to me.

I stopped and thought for a minute, *girls? P'Pak said the only girls in the school are me, the front office lady, and the queenkas* i could swear i felt my heart stop beating for a second, *The queenkas? Crap! should i use my powers if they get too rough?* before i could finish my thoughts a hand slamed down on the table before me causing me to jump. I look up to see the girl with long brown hair and blonde highlights staring down at me. "eh! new girl why are you with Nichkhun?!", the girl asked me rudely. I scoffed alittle less scared now, "He was assigned to show me around, you don't have to worry he's just a friend". She lifted her hand to hit me causing me to close my eyes waiting for the impact. I felt nothing so i opened my eyes to see Nichkhun holding onto her arm in what looked like the tightest grip in the entire world. I just sat there my eyes as big as a deer's. *He saved me*

(End P.O.V)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for my late update! school's been killing me,  hope you like the new chapter.

Who were those girls? What will Nichkhun do to them? guess we'll findout xD

 see you in the next chapter!