Mysterious Savior

Alone

*Mai's P.O.V

 

 

*Sigh* "God i'm so hungry, where is that idiot?", i asked noone in particular as i walked to the kitchen in search of anything eatable to snack on. *Really?! where's all the food?!* i searched the fridge to find nothing except for spoiled milk and some cranberry juice. i scowled *Idiot! he forgot to buy groceries again! i'll have to buy them myself* i frowned before putting on my shoes, grabbing my jacket, and heading out the door towards the market.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While i was walking to the store i heard the russling of of leaves from the tree just behind me. i turned around and looked up at the tree to find nothing but the leaves dancing around in the wind. *hmmm....must be imagining things* i shrugged off the strange feeling of being watched and continued walking to the store.Once i reached the store i breathed out a relieved sigh. *what's with that weird feeling i keep getting?* i walked through the market searching for the foods we needed for tonight's dinner.

.

 

*What to get. maybe i should call oppa before assuming he's coming home tonight. i hope he comes, it's scary alone in that house. Paw and Mae are probably some where in France right now. they don't care about us* i sighed as i pulled out the phone Boy got me for my 15th birthday.

 

i dialed his number and waited for him to answer the call. "Hello?", i smiled at the sound of his voice. " Hello? P' Pak are you coming home tonight?" ,i asked him my fingers crossed behind my back in hope. he sighed *That's not a good sign* i frowned, "I'm sorry Mai, I can't come back home for 3 weeks", i almost broke down crying after hearing his heart breaking news. i tried to sound as strong as i could, but still spoke with a tiny waver in my voice. "I-....It's okay. just come back here as soon and safe as possible", i told him softly. "No need to worry Nong' Mai, I will be back in no time", his attempt at cheering me up failing horribly. "Oh Mai I have to go, i'll call you back as soon as i get the chance. Baii Pom rak kun (I love you)!", i chuckled at his childlike behavior. "mm.........Chan rak kun (I love you). Bye bye.", those were the last words we exchanged beforehe hung up. i felt tears run down my face as i sobbed. *I....i'm alone again. P' Pak i miss you already, please comeback soon* i wiped my tears and headed twards the check-out not watching where i was going. *BAM!* i looked up trying to see who i bumped into only to find a very handsome man.

Sorry, i wasn't watching where i was going", i appologized bowing. He chuckled, "It's okay, i didn't see you either", he reasured smiling. i sighed *i truely am invisible to the world. those queenkas were right* before i could respond i saw a look of sadness....wait....could it be guilt? in his eyes....nah. *i don't even know this man yet i'm imagining him thinking about me* "By the way i'm Pakorn Lum, call me Dome", he said smiling his briliant smile. i Smiled back, "Nice to meet you P'Dome, i'm Mai Chatborirak", i said introducing myself . "Nice to meet you too Mai", we shook hands as the cashier lady checked me out. After getting all of my groceries together i said goodbye to P'Dome. "Laa gon na (bye), i hope we can meet again", i said waving at him.

 

As i walked back home i saw a bunch of drunk men leaning against an alleyway wall. One of them looked at me revealing his crimson red eyes *Vampires* i started to walk faster but of course they cought up. "Hey there cutie, what are you doing here all alone?", the a man who looked to be the leader asked. i scoffed and tried to pull away but i was much too weak. i saw them getting closer and closer to me. i closed my eyes waiting for something, anything to happen but nothing came. i opened my eyes to find my savior beating the drunk men uncauntious, i stared in awe at how fast his movements were. *he..he's one too?*

After all the guys were knocked out my savior ran to me checking my body for possible injuries. "Are you okay?", he asked from behind me truely concerned. i nodded unable to speak, "Wh-who are you?", i turned to asked the mysterious man, but when i turned around he was gone. i smiled as i started  heading home again . *Thank you....My Mysterious Savior*

(END P.O.V)