Voice

Alone

*(Mai's P.O.V)

 

 

*Waii What Da Heck* "ugh" i groaned as i searched for the snooze button. * Waii i love chu but i need my sleep* After turning the alarm clock off i drifted back to sleep, but i didn't get to sleep long before my brother came. He got closer to my ear before yelling"Yah! Mai Get up!!", i grunted and covered my head with a pillow. "Yah! get up before i do something you won't like", he threatened in a menacing tone. I scoffed " What can you do earth bender?", i mocked him mumbling. there was a moment of silence before i was hit by a strong force in my back sending me flying across the room. i slowly got up from the pain, "eh! that really hurt". He was silent for a minute before he started laughing i glared at him, "Tch you think it's funny? how do you like this for fun?", i waved my right hand over the outline of his body freezing him from the neck down. I laughted as he started to shiver, "Having fun?", he struggled  to break free. "M-Mai let me out, it's really cold, come on don't leave me here." i walked twards the hallway bathroom giggling *That's Im Mai:1 and Boy:0* . i entered the bathroom and did my morning routine before exiting the bathroom and checking my look in the hallway mirror.

(What you Wore)

i Smirked "Perfect". i checked my phone for the time realizing i was running a little late. *better go check on Boy* i walked into my room to find my giant Boycicle nowhere to be found. "huh?where did he go?!", i looked around in complete shock. "Looking for someone?", *OH AFFGFJK!! he scared the crap out of me* i turned around to find a completely dressed Boy. "Yah don't scare me like that, i almost peed myself", i said mumbling the last part. He chuckled, "Let's go we're already running late", i followed his lead to the car. "I wish we had time powers like  Mario", i sighed. He smirked and looked at me , "Something's not right, you're never....and i mean never excited to go to school exspecially on your first day", i stuck my tongue out at him ~mehrong~. "Maybe i'm not the same girl you knew yesterday", i giggled at my lame expression. He rolled his eyes as we pulled up to the school. i gasped at the sight, *Pretty*

"P'Pak you're going to study here too?", i asked as he parked the car. He chuckled,"mhm, i've been going to school here", my jaw dropped "really? then why did i have to go to normal school?", i asked him pouting. He shrugged, "I guess 'Pao and mae' wanted you to be a normal human because they are.", i scowled "What do they care, they're never around anyway.", he shrugged again before getting out of the car. "Come or we'll be late", he opened the car door before grabbing my hand and helping me out. "You're right. we're ganna be late, i grabbed his hand and raced the the front office. once we reached the front office i stopped to breathe. After a short break i walked up to the front desk. "Yes may i help you young lady?", i read her name plate that sat on the front of her desk *Mrs.* "yes i'm the new student, Mai Chatborirak. i'm here for my schedual", i told her before bowing. She chuckled, "Ah yes here it is, Mai Chatborirak.Pretty name for a pretty girl, have a nice first day", i smiled at her compliments before grabbing my schedual and leaving the office. I slowly turned to Boy once we were out of hearing range. "What the hell was that?! is she always that weird like that?", he chuckled, "Only we she thinks she's met a good student. Plus the only Females here are you, the front desk lady, and the queenkas. Everyone else is Male", i glared at him, "Are you serious?!", *Crap* he tried to stiffle his laugh. "Hehe yes i'm serious. but i'm always around so they won't be able to hurt you", i walked away as fast as i could to my first class ignoring what he said. *You can't help me P'Pak, i'm always alone* i frowned as i continued down the hallway. I knocked on the classroom door before being told to enter. i closed the door behind me and turned around to take a look at the teacher. *it can't be him, his body's too different* i stood infront of the teacher and introduced myself to him. "Sawatdeekah (Hello) i'm Mai Chatborirak", i bowed to him. He chuckled , "Ah yes i'm your teacher Mr.Kugimiya."

"Please introduce yourself to the class", i turned towards the classroom which was indeed filled with all boys. i winced under their stares, "Sawadeekah, i'm Mai Chatborirak", i bowed shyly. I stood up to complete silence to find, some boys sleeping  or  just staring at me, i looked around until i saw a familar face. The heavy atmosphere lightened, i turned to look at Mr.Kugimiya. "Excuse me may i go sit next to khun Lum?" i asked him softly.

 

he sighed, "Sure, keep your head up", i giggled. I sat down in my new seat next to P'Dome and turned to face him. "Khun ,i didn't know you go to school here", i smiled at him causing him to smile back. "well you didn't ask", i chuckled before we both turned to the front to focus on Mr.Kugimiya's lecture. halfway through the lecture to door burst open revealing a handsome guy who didn't seem to be concerned about the class and the lecture.

i stared at him wide-eyed. *If looks could kill i'd be Slaughtered* i turned to Dome "P'Dome who's he??" i heard him scoff like he was annoyed. "he's Nichkhun, all the queenkas are infatuated with him. He doesn't really care about anything or anyone", i smirked. i could tell just by his voice that he was jealous of Nichkhun's ability to attract more girls than he can. i turned back around to look at Nichkhun only to find him starring at me. i shuddered *he...he's looking at me like he knows me. what's going on?? do i know him??* he smirked before heading our way. By the time he reached my desk my face was beet red. "Sawadeekraup, I'm Nichkhun. you must be the new student Mai Chatborirak was it?", i was so shocked all i could do was nod. He smiled before continuing, "I could show you around school if you'd like. may i??",  i blushed and nodded. "ok see you after class Ms.Chatborirak", he turned away from me and walked to his desk at the back. After he sat down everyone started whispering, i lightly tapped Dome on the arm and looked around slowly before asking him a question about the whispers. "Dome why are they whispering??", his jaw tighted before he answered. "You're the first person besides the teachers he's talked to since he's been here", my jaw dropped. "really??", i turned my head twards the back of the class to find Nichkhun starring at me yet again. that's when it hit me *his voice sounds so familiar....could he be?? no it couldn't be, i have to investigate more before i jump to conclusions* i turned back around and faced the front again. *Such a familiar voice*

(End P.O.V)