Morning Surprise

Morning Surprise [Changmin Oneshot]

Anyoung Lovelies!!!! It's my first TVXQ/DBSK Oneshot so I'm super excited! I hope you guys enjoy this one! As you can see I'm trying to broaden my horizons a bit with oneshots and expand to even more groups. Hopefully, I won't fail miserably LOL.

ALSO CAN I JUST TAKE A MOMENT AND EXPRESS HOW INCREDIBLY ELATED I WAS WHEN I FOUND THESE GLORIOUS PICTURES OF CHANGMIN^
IT LITERALLY SUITS THIS ONESHOT SO PERFECTLY... and you will soon find out why. kekeke~

Have Fun Reading Darlings! <3


The refreshing rays of the Sun peeked through the creamy blinds of the window and struck your face with its warmth. Your eyes slowly opened from its slumber and fell upon your clock. It was only 8AM, but your stomach was already craving for food. You peered over your shoulder and noticed Changmin was still sound asleep like a baby. He kept his one arm over your waist and held you close to him like his own teddy bear. His soft breaths brushed against your ear so gently that you felt like you were sleeping on the beach with the waves of the ocean guiding you to sleep.

You slowly placed your hand over his on your waist as a smile unraveled across your face. Although you had gone to bed alone last night, Changmin somehow managed to slip in hours past midnight without even waking you up. He's done it countless times before since his schedules tend to run late into the night, but no matter what he always ended up beside you in the morning.

You carefully lowered his arm off your waist so you could turn around to face him. As you turned around, you laced your hand with Changmin's slender fingers and continued to watch him. You were completely mesmerized by the sheer bliss coating his flawless face. You carefully his hair smoothing out his rather adorable bed head. As you continued to play with his hair, something caught your eye causing you to giggle. Changmin was still in his white button down shirt from work. He must have walked in so late that he was just too exhausted to change. Unfortunately for you, your quick chortle didn't go unnoticed as Changmin suddenly opened his eyes. He squinted as the Sun struck his gorgeous eyes making them look two fine crystals.

              "Ya~ what are you laughing at?" he mumbled sleepily giving your hand a light squeeze.

              "Aigoo~ oppa you didn't even change!" you answered playfully poking his chest.

"Well I thought it was bound to come off..." he whispered huskily close to your rosy pink lips. You immediately shoved him away and quickly turned around swinging your feet onto the ground.

             "What is that supposed to mean?!" you exclaimed as you got up from the bed and begin to fix your hair. Changmin chuckled as he sat up and leaned his back against the wooden headboard. You watched him intently waiting for his response, but you eventually ended up distracted as he smoothed the comforter over his lap revealing his white shirt...and its three undone buttons.

             "YA! OPPA FIX YOUR SHIRT!" you shrieked covering your eyes as you turned away. Changmin chuckled in response, completely amused by your innocent nature. Rather than listen to your command, he quickly pulled off the comforter and got on his feet.

             "Don't act all innocent ______-ah. It's not like you haven't seen me like this before" Changmin stated trying to suppress his laughter while making his way towards you. You could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer to you, causing your heart to beat crazily like a drum.

            "AISH! That doesn't matter!" you snapped. "You had better have fixed it!" You kept your one hand over your eyes while your other arm flailed wildly hoping to stop Changmin's advance. A smirk began to paint across Changmin's face as he successfully ed the entire shirt by the time he stood literally inches away from you.

            "Aish, you're so immature...I fixed it already, now would you stop acting like a five year old?" Changmin requested trying hard not to burst into laughter as he pulled your hand to face him. He then swiftly pulled your other hand away from your face revealing his own little naughty surprise to you. Your eyes widened in shock as your heart continued to pound like there was no tomorrow. Changmin held both your hands at your side and sneakily pulled you closer to him with his smirk still glowing on his face. Startled by his dangerous proximity, a high squeal escaped from your lips causing Changmin’s defiant grin to turn into diverted laughter.

            “Omo jagiya, why are your cheeks so red?” Changmin questioned curiously secretly enjoying the overwhelming effect he had on you.

            “M-m-mollayo” you stuttered staring down at the ground as your nerves begin to conquer your entire body. Changmin’s soft hand suddenly landed underneath your chin and gently drew your face away from the ground so that he could meet your eyes.

            "You can't look at me can you?" Changmin laughed tucking your hair behind your ear. Your face was beginning to heat up from his soft touch making you feel completely overwhelmed just by his mere presence in front of you.
            "______-ah, you know what I love about you most?" Changmin asked playing with ends of your hair. "I love how you're such a child" Changmin whispered sweetly leaning his forehead against yours. "So as long as I'm with you I don't ever have to worry about growing old."

You giggled at Changmin's remark while gazing into his kind eyes. He slowly inched his lips closer and closer to yours and the moment his tender lips fell on yours, you felt like you were falling into heaven. Changmin slowly slithered his arms around your waist and held you close keeping his lips perched on yours. In response, you quickly threw your arms around his neck hoping you could just stay like this forever. You could feel his sweet smile unravel against your lips making your heart literally melt into a million tiny pieces. As much as you desired to remain glued to him, Changmin suddenly pulled away from your lips.

            "Wait...I forgot to fix my shirt" he stated drawing his hands away from your waist to button his cotton shirt. You swiftly took his hands and stuck them back around your waist while Changmin gave you a confused look.

            "It's bound to come off anyway..." you chuckled as your cheeks turned strawberry red. Changmin's laugh soon joined yours as he pulled you into his loving embrace. You laid your head against his bare chest, feeling his warm heart sing melodiously to your ears.
            "______-ah I forgot to tell you something."
            "Mwuh?" you cooed relaxing in his cozy arms. He looked down at you and planted a tender kiss on your head
.

            "Good Morning Beautiful~"


WAAAAAH ISN'T CHANGMIN JUST THE SWEETEST?!?! Playful and cute... my favorite combination! hehehe!

I hope you guys didn't die picturing his abs or something LOLOL even though i might have.. i mean um what. 

ANYWAYS! LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW EVEN IF IT WAS EXCESSIVE FANGIRLING OVER SHIRTLESS CHANGMIN. 

DONT DENY IT you   I KNOW YOU COULDN'T HELP BUT FANGIRL TEEHEE ;)