Make it up to you

Believe the Lyrics

ALTERNATE ENDING TO CHAPTER 41 of "I'm Emotionally Unstable and I Thank Super Junior For It" (BamxAngiee)

 

PART TWO

 

Alex POV

I felt Kyuhyun's eyes flicker to my crumpled figure and I could only feel helplessness.

His voice made me flinch, "What did you do to her?!"

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Uki clench her fists and tighten her jaw.

"What did I do to her," she questioned sarcastically, yet menacingly, "Are you serious Cho Kyuhyun?"

 

Uki paused long enough to allow Ryeowook and Beige's voice to fill the room momentarily. Kyuhyun glanced confusedly in the direction of the iPod, but Uki's hissing voice brought him back to attention.

 "You must be joking maknae. I swear, your skull has got to be so thick not to reali—"

 

I subdued Uki's anger by stretching out and covering her fist with my hand. I angled my face towards the ground to hide my tears, but apparently failed miserably as Kyuhyun looked at me worriedly.

 

"Alex—"

 "Don't. Talk. To. Her.," spat Uki.

 

I tugged slightly on Uki's sleeve to reassure her. My voice wavered slightly as I confirmed, "It's fine Uki. Gwenchana."

 Uki scoffed in disbelief and momentarily afterwards grumbled, "Arasso."

 

Seeing that neither of them was budging, I crawled back to my scrunched position and scooted behind the far side of the dresser until I was no longer in the line of sight of Kyuhyun, who obviously hates me enough to not care about making any plans with me.

 

"Alex, please talk—"

 "You don't deserve her attention right now."

 

In the reflection of the window pane, I could see a defiant Uki with her arms crossed, successfully blocking the stubborn idol who was two heads taller than she was. I turned away from the image of my supposed boyfriend as my heart squirmed, irritated in my chest.

 

I heard Uki push Kyuhyun out of the room and then some hushed argument outside the door. A final sigh of defeat. When I heard the door swing open and only one pair of feet trod in, my world stopped.

 

He doesn't even want to fight for me.

 I shut my eyes and let my head fall back to lean on the dresser. I could feel tears seep from under my eyelids and I didn't care to stop them.

 

He doesn't love me.

What's wrong with me?

I deserve to cry.

 

Loving hands caressed my exhausted eyes and soothed my grief away.

 "Aigoo pabo. Don't you know that I love you?"

 My ears tricked me by only remembering that beautifully familiar voice. My ears: they're lying — right?

 

I entrusted more faith to my eyesight as I cautiously opened my eyes and peered at the familiar face crouching next to my level. When I looked away immediately, a hand grasped my chin and pulled it so that I could feel another breath breathing in unison with mine.

 His lips were so close to me. So dreadfully close.

 

With a strangled cry, I pushed Kyuhyun away from me and sprung up to tower above his fallen figure. I glared cruelly at him and with the most hateful look I could muster with tears in my eyes, I stepped over his body.

 

A hand shot out and tugged on my fingers as well as my heart.

I could feel the biased magnet in my chest sliding away from my own being and closer to his. Only I felt this attraction; why was he torturing me? He couldn't even imagine what I was experiencing.

 

Gosh, I was so weak at this. First Hangeng, and now Kyuhyun?

 

Kyuhyun had somehow found his way into cradling me in his arms and had fixed my torso closer to his. He leaned his head down to press a kiss below my earlobe. My eyes refilled with salty tears, but I couldn't help but be drawn to him. As I let my eyelids drift shut, the words sung from across the room reminded me of my anger towards Kyuhyun.

 

I scolded myself, "Weakness, Alex: it's pathetic! Do you want a broken heart again? Don't let him fool out of you!"

 

My eyes snapped open and I broke out of his arms to cross the room to my iPod. My music. My distracter.

 

I hurriedly pressed the button for the next song as I tried to come to my senses; a moment later, the room practically echoed with the sound from my small speaker earbuds.

Kyuhyun stopped in his path towards me as he heard a familiar voice float into the air.

 

"Nuni meoreodo gwaenchanayo

(It's okay even if I can't see)

Sumi meojeodo gwaenchanayo

(It's okay even if I can't breath)

Hanbeon man geudael boldu itamyeon

(If I could meet you only once)

Naemam modu julsu itamyeon"

(If I could give you all my heart)

 

Who would've thought that a SNSD voice would bring so much truth to me so soon?

I closed my eyes while I absorbed these words. I knew that I could shout these words to Kyuhyun and I accepted that they would never echo back to me.

 

I heard four long strides coming towards me and a kiss was placed on the top of my head. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around me and whispered, "Mianhae. I am so so sorry Alex. I wasn't trying to ignore you, arasso? Saranghae. I'm so sorry for not paying attention to you."

 

I let myself be held and loved for that moment. I even let him slip the iPod out of my hand.

His voice cracked, "Don't you ever tell me something like these lyrics, arasso? My heart would die if you were hurt."

I heard him click the next button and felt a new pulse fill the room.

 

Kyuhyun ran his fingers over my mouth as Shinee began singing:

 

"Geu gutge damun ipsuri mwor mar halji museun saenggakhaneunji
Nan buranhae"

(I'm nervous as to what those firmly shut lips are going to say and what you are thinking)

 

As a blush crept onto my face, the evil maknae smirked knowingly. I attempted to send him a warning glance, but he paid no attention. He sneakily crept his hands closer to the loops of my jeans while I hurriedly tried to distract his hands. He linked his index fingers in the belt loops and thumbed the waistband of my pants. I turned even more red as I mildly sought to end the torture. Kyuhyun spun me around so that my back faced the mirror and walked me backwards towards my dresser. When the small of my back hit the edge of the table, the Super Junior member sang along with the lyrics:

 

"Naui sarangeun forever say dasi mureodo forever eol

(My Love Forever. If you ask again: forever)
Mana deo sorichyeoya

(How much more do I have to yell for you to)

A a a ara? A a a ara?"

(Understand? Understand?)

 

I bit my lip and smiled and looked up at his beaming face. He leaned down and pressed a kiss underneath my ear again that made my knees give way for a moment. He chuckled as he picked me up and set me on my dresser, shoving me gently against the cold mirror. Feeling the ice cold glass, I instantly arched into him. A smug look grew on his face as he kissed my jaw.

 

"Ara, neh," Kyuhyun inquired.

"N-neh," I stuttered as Kyuhyun's kisses made their way closer to my waiting lips, only to trail onto the other side of my face.

 Annoyed, yet blushing, I pulled on Kyuhyun's collar, making him fall forward and support himself on the palms of his hands. His face was so deliciously close. If he has just leaned a tad closer—

 

"Aish. What am I going to do with you, my impatient pabo? This silly misunderstanding will make us be late to the dinner reservations I made," Kyuhyun winked.

 

 My mouth dropped.

 

"So wait.... you— wait— you mean to say that— that I've been being paranoid over nothing?!"

 "Neee~," Kyu answered sweetly.

 

My Kyu.

 

Kyu snapped me out of my relief slyly suggesting, "Why don't I make it up to you?"

 He finally molded his mouth against mine.

 ;)

 

 

Songs

 

When Falling in Love with a Friend (Beige Ft. Ryeowook)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumEzK2VuoE

 

It's Okay Even if It Hurts (Seohyun from SNSD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEkKCTFuy1s

 

Forever or Never (Shinee)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpVRsE3bRwk

 

Alex belongs to sujudork602

Uki belongs to BamxAngiee

 

Yay for constructive criticism! :D