Finale

Fireworks

 

“Come on. Let’s go back to the backstage. The girls must have finished their performance and Sooyoung must be going crazy now,” Tiffany stands up.

 

Sunny tries to stand up but her legs wobble and out of energy from all the effort to stays sane and from climbing the stairway. She falls back down on the floor.

 

“No energy. My legs feel like jelly.”

 

Tiffany turns her back towards Sunny and crouches down beside her.

 

 “Climb up. I’ll piggyback you down,” offered Tiffany.

 

“You sure?” Sunny looks at her.

 

Tiffany glares at her and Sunny immediately jumps up on her back.

 

*

 

Hyoyeon and Jessica come running to the dressing room to meet the rest of the girls after searching the lower levels of the building. Yoona and Yuri are there talking on their cell phones in an urgent voice. Taeyeon sitting there motionlessly. Seohyun looks around nervously.

 

“No, we have not found them yet,” Yoona say over the call. “Unnie, did you see them anywhere? Okay, thank you.”

 

“Who you talking to?” ask Jessica.

 

“Make-up artist unnie,” Yoona put her phone on the table.

 

Yuri who is still on the phone, suddenly stands up and looking hopeful.

 

“Really!? Really?! You did saw her heading up the stairs?”

 

“Omo!! Oppa, thank you! Thank you so much!”

 

All the girls clamored around her and start asking all at once about the details.

 

“What is that?!”

 

“Is it something about Sunny conditions?!”

 

“Did someone found her?!”

 

“Come on… what stairs?! Which one? The one at the south or north of the building?!”

 

“Tell us quickly, Yuri!!”

 

*

 

Creak!

 

All eyes turn at once to the doorway!!!

 

The room door creak opens slightly. And then there stand Tiffany piggybacking Sunny on the doorway! Exhausted but not hurt, the two girls look at the members and smile apologetically. The six girls freeze for a second.

 

“SUNNY!!! TIFFANY AH!!!”

 

They all run towards their two beloved members at once and start hugging and spanking playfully around while crying. Sunny cry again and keep apologizing.

 

“Sorry. I am very sorry. I won’t do it again! Sorry.”

 

Taeyeon wipes the tears of her face and hug her roommate tightly. Seohyun joins the hug and a second later they laugh silly together. Hyoyeon just stand there looking at them and cry silently. Jessica keeps hitting Tiffany and does a group hug with Yoona and Yuri.

 

CRASH!!

 

For the second time, the door crash open with a loud bang. Sooyoung who have been searching every corner and looking very angry and scared is standing at the door way looking absolutely enraged.

 

“YAH!!!! You two!!! Sunny! Tiffany!!” Sooyoung stormed in while tears fall freely from her eyes shouts.

 

“Do you know how worried we were when you two just stormed off like that?! How many times do I have to tell you tw--…”

 

Looking at the enraged but funny member, Sunny and Tiffany goes up and hug Sooyoung and keep apologizing. Sooyoung hugs back without hesitation and pat them rather hard on their backs. The nine sisters hug together and cry as one in the room. The manager stands at the door way looking relieve and happily at the reunion of his nine muses.

 

All well ends well…

 

-END-