Tango mango baby

My Fair Baby Princess

‘The feeling of heart pounding from a look or a word. I don’t know if that is the feeling you are referring to, but that is my feeling to you.’ Teuk said to himself. Sora was Someone. Teuk was in the studio preparing for his show recording later. He straightened up when he read a line in the script – “Guests: Kang Sora, Lee Je-hoon of The Great Gomi”. He was pleased, it was hard forgetting her since their last ‘date’ at McCafe.

 

Teuk peaked into the studio and he found Sora seated among the guests panel. Strangely this girl gave him a few first times, first being accused of stealing a drink; first uttering cheesy nickname to a virtual stranger; first having coffee at McCafe; and now first having butterflies battling in his tummy.

‘Oh, who is she talking so intimately with?’ said Teuk as he watched her chatting with the male beside her. ‘Hm, Je-hoon-si?’ Jealousy explodes in his mind.

 

During recording…

Sora looked at Teuk thoughtfully. ‘He is a natural in front of the crowd. Quite an entertainer.’ Her thoughts were broken when MC Dong Wok called her.

‘Sora-si, Je-hoon-si, thank you for being here on Star Queen tonight.’ Said MC DW. The drama is achieving high ratings now, overshadowing other dramas. How do feel, Je-hoon-si, working with beautiful Sora-si? Sora-si, it’s your first drama ne?’

Sora was flushed red and shifted her glances between Teuk and Je-hoon oppa. She knows Teuk was looking at her, she felt the heat.

‘Sora-si is great. I’m really humbled by the response we are receiving and thank you everyone.’ said Je-hoon while rubbing his nose. Embarrassed at his own little fumbling of answering.

‘We know both of your chemistry on screen is exploding now, especially after the dance scene you had at Nami Island during the recent Monday’s episode. We’ve seen the contestants doing the cha-cha earlier. Now, we want to watch your live performance.’ MC DW looked at them. The audience went clapping loudly, encouraging them.

Sora was got off-guard, never knew they were supposed to dance live. She threw a desperate look at Je-hoon oppa. On contrary, he extended his hand to her, gesturing her that they 'escape' this. ‘O..no more variety shows for me!’ thought Sora. She nodded and both of them went out.

Their drama OST music played and Sora closed her eyes and imagined they were filming. It’s easier for her as she is poor at impromptu lines. Their hands clasped and cheeks touched, then she heard Je-hoon oppa's small whisper, ‘Sora, let’s take the floor.’

They were dancing cheek-to-cheek, almost into the embrace pose when in a flash her dance partner changed. ‘Wae you?’ startled Sora. ‘Teuk-si what are you doing?’ ‘Oppa…I’m your oppa.’ muttered Teuk.

At the side, MC DW was stunned, kept looking at his script and wondered if Teuk had a different script. Hey, this was not part of the program. Je-hoon was taken aback but he gracefully stood aside cheering them on with the audience.

Teuk continued to lead her in the dance. It became an intense passionate Tango. When the last note was played, Teuk swung her in his arms and they were locked in a kiss pose. Sora blushed as she stared into his eyes, their lips were almost touching. She can almost hear her heart in .

‘Thank you! What an exciting dance!’ said MC DW to breakup the pair. Heaving a sigh of relief, Sora was first to break away from the pose. Just as Sora was about to let go her hand, Teuk gripped it tighter and lead her back to her seat. ‘Meet me later at the backstage when this ends.’ whispered Teuk. Sora, though shocked, nodded her head.

When the recording finished, Je-hoon looked at Sora and puckered his encourage. ‘What happened back there? You know Lee Teuk, super junior?’

‘Ne, we worked together for their music video a few months back.’ said Sora.

‘He snatched you from me and it’s our dance our music our drama!’ went on Je-hoon. ‘You know my feelings for you and I hope you accept them tonight.’

‘Oppa, please. Maybe you are confused with your feelings for me. Mistaking your feelings in show for real. Let’s wait till the drama is over please. We will have a clearer picture then. We have only a few more shoots to do.’ pleaded Sora. But honestly, Sora couldn’t bear to say no to him now especially work is not over, and her heart seemed to be gone from her already. She probably knew who the thief was.