While the Light Lasts

My Fair Baby Princess

Sora jolted out of bed, she looked around that it’s already dawn. ‘Damn, it was my mistake. My instincts were too quick that day. Damn.’ huffed Sora as she remembered last night. She walked past the same Family Mart and decided that it would be harmless to check if the cashier recalls anything. Amazingly, the cashier-boy remembered her and quickly pulled out a can of coke from the counter as soon as she approached th counter. ‘Miss, here’s your coke. You forgot to take it after paying.’ he blushed as he handed the can to her.

'Ah, it's so extremely annoying! Now I've to apologize to HIM!' thought Sora to herself, 'some mistake I made.'

 

At the studio, 6am.

Sora saw Teuk at a corner and decided to approach him.

‘My fault.’ She took one long deep breath and gritted her teeth, muttering to herself, ‘I’m not saying the word sorry!’

Teuk smiled, he knew what she was thinking and decided to let her ‘win’. ‘Ah, ok, you owe me a drink now, baby princess.’ Sora blushed when she heard him calling her baby princess, cast down her gaze. ‘Call.’

Teuk took a quick glance at her again, he was surprised at himself at that instant. It seemed odd that he uttered such cheesy line!

*****

The music video is finally done. Sora’s y moves will be shown in their next MV, S.P.Y.

Choi Min stepped in the studio towards the last moves. His face brightened as he watched the raw production on the camera. ‘Simply wonderful!’ remarked Choi Min while clapping his hands to congratulate everyone on their efforts.

 

One week later at Oleh Entertainment Company

‘Unnie, do you know why Choi Min-si asked me to be here today? Aren’t supposed to do drama training at SM drama centre?’ said Sora.

Just then, Choi Min walked into his meeting room. ‘Come, sit down. MBX has informed me that my drama is slated for autumn, September, airing on Mondays and Tuesdays. We are starting filming next month. I even managed to sign up your leading man, Lee Je-hoon’ smiled Choi Min.

The awkward silence broke when Lee Jin started to bounce up and down pulling Sora with her. ‘Yeah! Yeah! Choi Min-si I told you so. Everything you do you do it well and it always turns out right.’

Choi Min gazed at Sora, ‘Sora, an actor needs a good show to bring him out. And this is the chance for you to debut – you debut with a bang.’

Sora nodded her head slowly. She smiled.

In reality, she smiled for a different reason. For a moment, Teuk’s pose of holding the gun staring at the camera was being immortalized in her head. Strangely, she has a strong attraction to this humbug.

 

*****