Practice Practice

My Fair Baby Princess

Days passed. The lessons were cruelly long and hard, especially for Sora who knew nothing about ‘lady-likeness’.

‘My dear, you have to master your English pronunciation. Now read this on the board from the top again!’ Teacher Kim was almost screaming with her out-stretched hands.

 

She sells sea shells by the seashore.

The shells she sells are surely seashells.

So if she sells shells on the seashore,

I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

 

Sora took a deep breath and rattled the tongue twister for the 100th time. parched and her voice getting coarse.

Just then, Choi Min entered the room and looked around with satisfaction.

‘Sora, let’s wrap. You’ve done well. The drama’s first reading meeting will be the day after.’ said Choi Min with an approving glance at Sora. She was wearing a dress, a tight fitting dress, very much pinched in round the waist, with black lace cascading down the back of her dress.

Sora took her duffel bag and went the nearby Family Mart to get a drink before heading back to the Lee Jin’s apartment. She paid for a can of coffee and rushed out. “O shi.. where is my coffee?” when she realised her hand was empty, walking about 20 meters away from the store. She rushed back but cashier had nothing there. ‘Pop,’ a guy was opening ‘the’ can while walking out of the store. Sometimes, thinking is a luxury. Sora rushed over, grabbed ‘the’ can from his hand and smirked at him. 'Well, women have an intuition that is denied to men, and I am very sure you humbug took my coffee without paying.'

 


He had always had a sweet tooth. At his right hand was a cup of iced chocolate. Lee Teuk entered the recording studio for the night’s programme, Star Queen.

‘Hyung, we received all scripts and the participants’ list and they placed in the inside room.’ PD-nim said as a matter-of-fact.

He enjoyed this hosting achievement and the large amount of work he has to do. He only knew that fans’ love is not a given and he wanted to give all before he enlists for national duty eight months later.

 

‘She is good-looking, the young lady.’ he enquired carefully. ‘She had a gentle smile upon her lips.’ In reality, it was a smirk that Sora threw at Lee Teuk as she assumed he took HER can of coffee at the cashier.  'I think it would be very interesting to meet her again. Those cherubic cheeks and ...lips.'