McCafe

My Fair Baby Princess

[BIG Yellow M sign]

 

Teuk paced endlessly at the backlane of the street. Dressed with a baseball cap, huge sunglasses and a white polo-shirt, he did look like a crazy boy waiting for his date to arrive. ‘Crazy woman, why does she want to meet here, of all places in the Gangnam, McCafe! McCafe, it just rings ‘crowd’ in his head. I hope I survive this and no one sees me.’

 

Sora saw a figure moving swiftly around the corner and decided to look. ‘Ah, you are here. I was waiting for you out in the front.’ said Sora. At that moment, Sora saw his flushed cheeks, ears, over-brilliant eyes and movement of his strong hands.

‘Of course, I’m here. You expected me flash myself in front of the cafe? You forgot who I am, right?’

*****

Seated at the far end of the cafe. ‘Hey, not a bad idea actually. I’m pretty safe, still.’ said Teuk, peering through his glasses.

‘Of course, who would think that YOU, Lee Teuk-si, SJ leader-nim, will EVER have a drink in McCafe.’ giggled Sora. ‘Ok, we are squared. You got your coffee.’

‘Not so fast, baby princess.’ Teuk continued to ask her. ‘Where are you staying now? And what’s your next project? Most importantly, give me your mobile.’ Teuk stretching his hands to Sora.

Sora swore to herself that black magic overpowered her during the past 2 hours. They chatted and she forgot what a humbug he was, instead she was overwhelmed by him... totally. She was curious of him.

She looked at him sideways and said: ‘Is this a novelty for you or is it your occupational hazard to mentor rookies? I’m not in the singer industry, let me remind you.’

Teuk laughed. Actually he didn’t know the answer himself. He just found himself naturally drawn to her.