Get To Know EXO M

No More Crying In The Rain My Princess...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Preview:

 A lunch with EXO M would definitely be a short one but enough to know each of them. In this chapter, you will know more about EXO M. You knew only 2 of them, Luhan and Xiumin. Would the rest of EXO M have nice and pleasing personalities like the two whom you have knew days ago? Enjoy reading!

 

Authors P.O.V.

Two days had passed and now is the start of a new week. I guess your Monday will be fun. You woke up with a big smile on your pretty face as you prepared yourself for school.

---Fast forward---

You and Minyoung had met in front of the school gates and you asked her to go first.

“Minyoung, you go first… I still have some things to get in my locker. Just wait me inside the room.”

“Ah... I can accompany you.” She suggested.

You feel that you have to go alone so…

“I see Luhan there! His on the doorway, maybe he’s waiting you. NOW, GO! PALI!!!” you exclaimed.

Without a second, she was running like crazy.

“Bye! See you at the room.” she still had a chance to wave at you.

Aish! This girl… How did we become friends? I can’t remember.

As you reached the locker room, you slowly walk in when you saw a guy leaning on your locker. You came closer and his looks became familiar. His nose and lips… Those eyes…

“Hi there Sang Jae!” he finally spoke.

“Oh… Kai, what are you doing here?” you asked with trembling voice.

“This is a school property. Can’t I come here?” silence then…

“Don’t take that seriously, I’m just kidding… I just felt like I’m going to see you here.” He explained.

You smiled and asked him while getting some stuffs in your locker.

“Ahhhmmm… won’t you be late in your classes?” you asked him with concern.

“Our teacher would wait for me then…” he then laughed.

“You’re so BAD!” you both laughed.

“Let me help you!” He said while getting the heavy books from your little hands.

GOSH! His hands touches yours… -DIES-

“Ahh, okay. I suppose YOU WERE NOT THAT BAD.” You said as you closed your locker.

The first bell rings. (Signaling 10 minutes before the classes starts)

“I bet we should go now…” he said.

Then the two of you walked together side by side along the hallway. Eyes were on you, it’s because you were with Kai. Those glaring eyes, I wish I could get them. Jealous!

“Don’t mind them.” Kai suddenly interrupted your thoughts.

“Okay, I should do that.” You replied erasing your not so bad thoughts.

“So see you after the class?” He asked.

Hey it’s Kai! How could you say NO to him? Lalalala…

“Oh sure!” you said while blushing…

Finally you reached your room after 1458962364 seconds. He handed you your books and before he left, he pinched your cheeks and said some words…

“Ahh… you’re so cute!” he said while going back (to the corner where I first saw you, gonna camp….THE MAN WHO CAN’T BE MOVED 3)

He left you… FROZEN. You slowly placed your hands on your cheeks now painted with blood. You remember how his hand brushes on them...

“YAH! Sang Jae! What are you still doing here? Mind to come in?” Minyoung asked you curiously.

NO RESPONSE.

“You’re weird!”

At the moment, you were not frozen anymore. Minyoung dragged you inside. She would have slapped you to wake you up in reality but she can’t. You were her best friend, remember? Before she could ask you what happened, the bell rang and your teacher had already came in…

--- Fast forward---

It’s LUNCH TIME XD! Time passed by as you wished and just few more hours…

“Sang Jae! Let’s go to the cafeteria now. They’re waiting for us.” Minyoung seems in a hurry.

She just disappeared gone out of the room. You get your bag and followed her.

“Would you walk a bit slower…and by the way, who’s waiting for us?” you gave her a questioned look.

“Okay, fine. SLOWER…” she then glares at you.

SILENCE but she’s still looking at you.

“Hey! Why are you looking at me that way? As if I had done something wrong, did I?” you worriedly asked.

You know she’s up to something.

“What happened a while ago? You were acting so weird.” She finally aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter