The Day That I Met Him...

No More Crying In The Rain My Princess...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: those words in green and italized were said in your thoughts only. just not to confuse you...

 

Preview:

Today was a very special day, February 14, "the heart's day". Your school decided to make a prom exclusive for all year levels. You wore the most beautiful dress you've ever wear. Though it was simple, its elegance made you as the campus queen. And who’s the lucky king???

 

Author's P. O. V. 

“Umma… I have to go. I need to fetch Min Young before the sky turns out dark.” You told your mom as you take another glance in front of the mirror to see what you looks like.

“Sang Jae, that’s enough, you’ve always been beautiful so stop starring to that mirror before it cracks.” Your mom teased you.

“Annyeong umma!” you kissed your mom’s cheek as you bid her goodbye.

The car outside your house left with you and went to Min Young’s house. While waiting outside their house, someone texted you, it says…

“See you at the prom. Hope I’d be your first dance”

Who texted you this? Someone’s waiting for you at the prom? Thoughts filled your mind and were interrupted by a loud voice.

“Sang Jae!” your best friend Min Young called out loud.

“At last!” you sighed as she entered the car.

 

The drive was fast and soon the driver dropped you to the school ground were the prom was going to be held.

The dress you're wearing looks like this:

While your hair was fixed ths way:

 

and Min Young's gown was this:

 

As you walked on the long red carpet, all eyes were on you. It’s like you’re the only star tonight. You forgot that you have your best friend behind you so when she suddenly talks to you…

 

“OMG! Friend, there’s Luhan.” Her eyes were on Luhan’s as she says these words to you.

“Hey! You’ve scared me.” You told her patting her left arm.

Ah, wait! Why Luhan? Because your best friend Min Young had been in loved with Luhan since birth (just kidding XD!), since she met him. She was just head over heels with Luhan no other than.

“Behave! You have to be formal.” You reminded her for her annoying behavior. You and Min Young took the seats reserved for you.

 

Your P.O.V

Where is he? You asked yourself as you scan the large crowd in front of you. Min Young had already found her Luhan. What about me? Where’s Jongin?

Kim Jongin? He was I mean he is your first love. He never shows affection to you and you never confess to him what you feel for him. You’re afraid he’d reject you. Same with Min young, she never confesses to Luhan. You and Min young are really best friends! 

 

Author’s P.O.V.

“Ehmm… Good evening beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen!” the principal of your school greeted you all. He had a short speech before he announced… “Students, the dance floor are all yours…” There was a loud applause from the crowd.

As the time passed by, the dance floor was filled by lovers/partners swaying along with the slow music. While you and Min Young were still chatting with your other friends who were not yet asked to dance, a group of guys came over to your place… Luhan with his friends asked Min Young for a dance. You suddenly clapped your hands, you’re happy for your friend. Imagine! Luhan asked her to dance with him. You could hear the beating of her heart as Luhan takes her hands in his’.

As Luhan and Min Young left, the other boys also did but you heard one of them said…

“Hey! I thought you’d going to ask her too?” ~

Was it you their talking about? Maybe…

You were distracted by your group of friends by their squealing. “Hey! That’s EXO M… Xiumin was really handsome.” One of them complimented.

(pretend that this man was Xiumin just mind of the coat he was wearing)

“Xiumin, the one who’s wearing blue? Yeah, I agree with you. Cute…” you replied.

“I am happy for Min Young since Luhan is her first dance.” Another one said.

“Dreams co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter