Hearing the Melody Part 1

Center Stage

"Kriiiiiiiiiiiing!!!"

"This is Yun Hanuel's Mail Box~ Please Leave a Message after the tone"

"Rise and shine our Hime! If I am not mistaken its your first day in school better not to oversleep!" the man over the phone sweetly said

"Urghhh..Five more minutes"  hanuel complained

"I know what you are saying~ wake up now sweetie! I won't stop bothering you if you don't wake up~"

"ummm...fine" hanuel hurriedly rise up and pick up the phone

"That's my sweetie~ Good Morning!"

"Good Morning Oniisama" hanuel lazily said

"Don't forget to eat breakfast ok? and please call me when you got home. I want to know everything !~"

"Hai! oniisama" hanuel smiled

"Now off to the bathroom!" 

"Hai oniisama"

"I Love You!~"

"Deh~I Love You too oniisan~"

----------------

Hanuel's PoV

My brother never fails to wake me up every morning. I wonder how he does that when there are mountains of work waiting for him in the office. I feel guilty sometimes...Oh crap stop thinking hanuel! you'll be late for school.

as i was walking near the gate of our university I saw a huge crowd.

woah I did not know that there will be many people in here! ow but wait why is that all of them are just waiting in the gate? Aren't they suppose to be finding their class? What a weird country it is.

_________

As hanuel comes closer to the university's gate she thoroughly inspects thecrowd of people. She could see several highschool students who are holding a banner "Oppa Fighting!", "We Love You Oppa!" and such. In addition to this she hears those highschool girls squealing like there is no tomorrow.

Hanuel was very irritated by these commotion that she can not help shout back and reprimand the girls "SHUT THE HELL UP!! this is not a playground for you! and by the way aren't you guys going to your classes?!"

The crowd became silent for a moment until a van came and again the crowd began to swarm towards it pushing poor hanuel out of their way. 

Luckily Hanuel was pulled to safety by a university guard. "There you are! You are now safe!"

"Oh! thank you ajusshi!" a baffled Hanuel said 

"You look terrible there!" the guard replied

Hanuel was very curious on what's going on so she asked "Yeah! What's up with the commotion there?" 

"Oh? so  you have never seen anything like that? this commotion is normal when there are popular artists" the guard replied 

"What? normal? why? are they so great?" Hanuel clumsily spoke out loud

the guard chuckled and say "Well firstly they are attractive.."

then the guard saw hanuel furrowed her eyebrows and then he knew the girl she was talking to seems to not agree with what he said earlier so he finishes the conversation with "So he is not your type huh? hahaha well then just be here 30 mins before the bell and no crowd will annoy you agasshi~ see you next time!"

-------------------------------------------------------

TADDAAA!!! what a long haitus it is! Who is the mystery artist?! The name I can't say but its definitely a------- GUY!! hahahaha