Merging Melody

Center Stage

 

After Hanuel unpacked all her stuff the doorbell rang..

“Room Service!”

“Strange.. I didn’t ask for anything..” At first, Hanuel hesitates to open the door.

As she opens it she then screams as if she saw something scary.

Then a familiar voice then uttered “Hanie~ah Guess like your still scared of Mascots..huh?!…hahahhaha!!!”

Hanuel quickly replied “Jun Oppa! Don’t scare me like that..I almost have a heart attack!”

“Yul-hyung gave this idea..hahhaha” the handsome boy with a snow porcelain complexion, Jun,  also known as CN Blues soothing vocal jonghyun replied.

“He did that?! I really hate that guy…” then Hanuel saw two unfamiliar faces “Jun Oppa..who are they?”

“Oh I almost forgot, they’re part of the band, introduce yourselves”

“Hi! I am Minhyuk.. I’m in charge of the drums” said by the boy who’s eyes are smiling brightly.

“Hi! I am the bassist..Jungshin” The tallest of them said.

“Hi! Nice to meet you two! I am Yun Haneul, I’m Yul and  Jun-oppa’s childhood friend”

Minhyuk then said “Finally we met, Yong and Jun hyung told us some much about you”

Then Jungshin added “Yeah! When they heard that you’re going back to Korea they didn’t stop talking about you even when it’s time to sleep..hahahha”

“Well I can’t decide if that’s a good thing..hahahaha..it seems they made be look bad” hanuel then said.

“Yaaah.. The four of you.. You should not talk in the corridor..” Yul said as he walked closer to the four.

“You! You’re really a devil you told Jun-oppa to scare me with mascots!” Hanuel then angrily replied

“Mascots? Hahaha Jun you really proceed to your plans? Good Job!!”

Jun replied “Of course! Isn’t it great hahahaha!! I’m such a genius”

Hanuel then joined the conversation “Wait! What does this mean? Jun-oppa you’re the one who planned this?!”

“Hahahaha that’s right I’m the mastermind.. You’re really gullible hanuel..hahahaha!”

Hanuel’s anger builds up..fortunately the two other guys broke the conversation and said“Come on! Let’s stop this childish fight ok?..Let’s eat!!”

Then a growling stomach surrounds the corridor and the four boys looked at each other

then hanuel said “Don’t look at me. it’s not me!”

then another growling stomach was heard and this one they certainly know who’s stomach is it..

“Fine! It’s me!..Who wouldn’t be hungry I still haven’t eaten lunch!” Hanuel shyly admits..

And the corridor was filled with laughter.

They continued their conversations while walking..

“So what would you like to eat Hanuel?” Yul asked

“Anything is fine..Let’s ask Jungshin and Minhyuk”

“Well that’s not fair you should be the one choosing what to eat since it’s been a long time you haven’t visited KoreaJungshin replied

While Minhyuk second the motion “Jungshin is right..You should choose”

“Don’t worry you’ll not be ask to pay..It’s my treat” Jun assured Hanuel

“well if you said that..hmmm.. how about street foods?” Hanuel finally decided

“Well, that’s..” Yul hesitating

“Eyy.. you all said that I could choose anything right? now let’s go!!” Hanuel persisting the boys

“We’re in trouble!” the four boys said in chorus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it quite confusing?

hehehe Jung Yonghwa's real name is "Jung Yul"... but only Hanuel and Jun who addresses him as Yul, others call him "Yong" short for Yonghwa...

while Junghyun's name is still Junghyun....."Jun" is his nickname..

Please leave a comment inorder for me to continue this fanfic...thanks...smiley